Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zolor23']for $91...nice.[/QUOTE]
A "good" condition copy did pop up for $79.xx but yeah now that "Like New" one is the only one there.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']A "good" condition copy did pop up for $79.xx but yeah now that "Like New" one is the only one there.[/QUOTE]Bleh, that's too high. Now that I'm thinking about it, since I have easy access to the vanilla Halo 4 thanks to my library, I'd probably only bite on the LE at the $50-$60 price range, as unlikely as that is to happen.

[quote name='Vigilante']Bleh, that's too high. Now that I'm thinking about it, since I have easy access to the vanilla Halo 4 thanks to my library, I'd probably only bite on the LE at the $50-$60 price range, as unlikely as that is to happen.[/QUOTE]

Does Turtle Princess run your library?

[quote name='ral1121']Nope, you shouldn't.

You aren't buying a new product, you are buying a open/used item.

Expect stuff like this.

You aren't receiving a brand new pristine box with a brand new item inside.

How the box came is irrelevant to the item. A Good item should have scratches or small blemishes on it. a Like New shouldn't.

If nothing is broken inside or missing any important stuff, that is Like New.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the condition Amazon is listing it as. If it says "Like New" then it supposed to be just that. Everything included, used or new but not sealed per se. Not in a torn up box.

What happens is the item is not actually "Amazons" but instead that of a third party vendor. Even though the labels etc. might appear as Amazon direct they are not necessarily so. The shipping data indeed comes in to the vendor from the Amazon backend. Its more like a "drop shipper" type thing unlike the Amazon Marketplace where the vendor is on the shipping label.

So what one should do is contact Amazon and say, "Hey... this was advertised like new from Amazon Warehouse Deals" yet arrived all beat up as is the case with this "Infamous Bundle PS/3". Offer send them a photo and of course, presume the actual shipping container was not beat up like what was in it.

They will solve it.

See... Amazon has no idea the "drop shipper" sent the item that way and they generally do act on it. They dont care about the $150 less commission the vendor received. The company (Amazon) reputation is far more important to them than the one sale. Be polite but firm. If they refuse to correct the matter (and been my experience they correct the matter) then ask them, "Do I need escalate this matter through my bank card and dispute the purchase? Last time I had something like this happen my bank had me do that and file a complaint with the State Attorney General".

That will always get their attention as 1. The dispute will cost them a minimum of $75 ($25 for the bank holding up funds, $25 from the card issuer aggregate and $25 per response to the dispute). A complaint through a State AG must be responded to and if they ignore it can result in fines. If too many people complain then things warrant investigation and a State AG will do just that. A company like Amazon will solve such things before they get that far.

:ps3: 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Like New) $222.72
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (Acceptable) $29.69
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (Very Good) $41.57
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (Like New) $59.39
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $41.09
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $41.52
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $41.55
[wii U] Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $41.09
[wii U] Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $41.55
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Like New) $29.69

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Like New) $222.72
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Like New) $29.69[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that BO2 Hardened still has the code for Nuketown...prob not.

I had Black Ops 2 for the PS3 but traded it in because I didn't feel I could handle the on line part since ive never played a CoD game before. Wonder if the Wii U community would be a little more noobie friendly.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Like New) $222.72
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Like New) $29.69[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Like New) $147.76
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition) (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: WWE '13 (Acceptable) $29.69
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Very Good) $37.94 *$39.99 at GS
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (Very Good) $35.25
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Acceptable) $23.74
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (Like New) $29.48[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the deals. I want to buy BO2 Hardened for PS3 so bad to see if it has the Nuketown Zombies code, and I don't even own a PS3. lol, I'll let someone who does have one find out

[quote name='Deader2818']I had Black Ops 2 for the PS3 but traded it in because I didn't feel I could handle the on line part since ive never played a CoD game before. Wonder if the Wii U community would be a little more noobie friendly.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be good to play. Just don't be in game chat as you play, be in a chat with your friends and you won't notice your score. Eventually, you'll get better.

[quote name='Zolor23']Thanks for all the deals. I want to buy BO2 Hardened for PS3 so bad to see if it has the Nuketown Zombies code, and I don't even own a PS3. lol, I'll let someone who does have one find out[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know ;)

[quote name='Zolor23']Thanks for all the deals. I want to buy BO2 Hardened for PS3 so bad to see if it has the Nuketown Zombies code, and I don't even own a PS3. lol, I'll let someone who does have one find out[/QUOTE]

There including the Zombie Map with the season pass, if you can find 4000msp and the game for cheap your all set.

[quote name='skiizim']There including the Zombie Map with the season pass, if you can find 4000msp and the game for cheap your all set.[/QUOTE]

That's for the xbox. No word on the PS3 version yet. The listing was for a PS3 version.

still contemplating the at&t vita deal as opposed to the amazon madden/assassin creed deals. I really don't want madden or black ops so assassin's creed seems like my option, aside from wanting the 8gb card from the 3g bundle at at&t. decisions decisions, first world problems.

[quote name='blume3']Persona any good on PS3? I've heard it's good on Vita.[/QUOTE]They're entirely different games--Persona 4 Arena is a 2D fighting game from the makers of Guilty Gear and Blazblue, while Persona 4 Golden is a JRPG from Atlus.

[quote name='Vigilante']They're entirely different games--Persona 4 Arena is a 2D fighting game from the makers of Guilty Gear and Blazblue, while Persona 4 Golden is a JRPG from Atlus.[/QUOTE]
Thought they both were the JRPG, thanks for clearing that up. I'll pass on the PS3 one then.

[quote name='Dead_Batteries']Which Persona are you talking about?[/QUOTE]
the one for PS3 on the warehouse deal. thought they both were the vita version.

PS3 Dead or Alive 5 - LN $29.69
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354689157&s=merchant&sr=1-259

TB: Black Ops 2 X-Ray Wireless Dolby Digital Headset - LN 118.79
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354689425&s=merchant&sr=1-334

360 & PS3 Rocksmith Guitar & Bass Bundle (w/ guitar) - LN $132.91
http://www.amazon.com/Rocksmith-Gui...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354690081&s=merchant&sr=1-551

PS3 Final Fantas XIII-2 CE - various conditions under $40 (acceptable $29.xx)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354690418&s=merchant&sr=1-674

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scblueeyedguy']That's for the xbox. No word on the PS3 version yet. The listing was for a PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that, I guess it's great for any xbox user, I'm sure PS3 will get it. Haven't COD packs been timed exclusives for xbox in recent past?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $18.15
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $12.62
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Like New) $14.82
:ps3: Dark Souls (Like New) $11.87

Ok, now I am done! Happy hunting fellow CAGs. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked up DMC!

[quote name='skiizim']Didn't know that, I guess it's great for any xbox user, I'm sure PS3 will get it. Haven't COD packs been timed exclusives for xbox in recent past?
[/QUOTE]

I expected everyone would get it eventually. However I was not expecting it in the second month. Does seem Microsoft likes to get extras before everyone else lately.

I do see Resident Evil 6 Anthrology, I am interested in buying it, but would you guys know if the game comes with the code? I ask, since Amazon Warehouse do sell Diablo 3 and Xbox Live Gold Subscription at time to time, assuming that the codes would work. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.

[quote name='xer07']i do see resident evil 6 anthrology, i am interested in buying it, but would you guys know if the game comes with the code? I ask, since amazon warehouse do sell diablo 3 and xbox live gold subscription at time to time, assuming that the codes would work. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.[/quote]
ymmv.

[quote name='Xer07']I do see Resident Evil 6 Anthrology, I am interested in buying it, but would you guys know if the game comes with the code? I ask, since Amazon Warehouse do sell Diablo 3 and Xbox Live Gold Subscription at time to time, assuming that the codes would work. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just read the description and best to avoid missing shrink-wrap.
Other than that YMMV.

I know this isn't necessarily the "proper" thread to ask this in but I figure someone here would know. If I pre-order an item that's $25 or over and qualify for FSSS and it drops below $25 because of the pre-order price guarantee, would the order still be eligible for FSSS?

[quote name='Vigilante']What happened to being done? :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The DealSeeker is never done! lol[/QUOTE]
Lol! I was until I saw those 2 things pop back in. Now I am done for sure ... at least for now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back