Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aaronrodgers']I often don't post this guy, but he nails so many good points. Against the butthurt, and for the butthurt. A worthy watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NaBrFkiDo[/QUOTE]

Wow that guy is fucking annoying. He's like fox news of game reviews. All he did was scream at the camera. I think that was quite possibly the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm gonna give this a chance to hit $20 or less next fall. I'm not in a rush to play it and although I did enjoy 3/4 of the original series, I could care less about Dante's new emo look.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Wow that guy is fucking annoying. He's like fox news of game reviews. All he did was scream at the camera. I think that was quite possibly the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm gonna give this a chance to hit $20 or less next fall. I'm not in a rush to play it and although I did enjoy 3/4 of the original series, I could care less about Dante's new emo look.[/QUOTE]

I like how he hated on the new dante for profanities and being emo, but puts the same thing out in his review. Very rarely do I not enjoy someone as much as this. *shakes head* But hey, to each his own I suppose.

Sorry to continue being OT, but why do they call the new Dante "emo" and not the older one? Dante is never "Ughhh my life sucks", he insults things and laughs at them, and his hair doesn't even cover his eyes which are symbols of "emo".
But old Dante's long white hair that covers his face and wears a red and black coat isn't?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I often don't post this guy, but he nails so many good points. Against the butthurt, and for the butthurt. A worthy watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NaBrFkiDo[/QUOTE]

I haven't been following the new DMC so I was watching that and I thought that music video he shows was actually part of the game and started googling to see what other people were saying about that part.

Anyone had experience ordering PC parts from AWD?

Thinking about ordering my entire PC build through them so i can save about $200, but kinda iffy about buying CPU's / GPU's / motherboard / etc. through them.

[quote name='poker360']Anyone had experience ordering PC parts from AWD?

Thinking about ordering my entire PC build through them so i can save about $200, but kinda iffy about buying CPU's / GPU's / motherboard / etc. through them.[/QUOTE]

i was wondering that too. I want to buy a used hard drive but i dont know about that. Motherboards should be ok but CPU's i have no idea.

i dont know why people are buying DMC, rent it. its only 10-15 hrs long. don't listen to the haters, great game with the exception of movies in between levels that mess up flow and rhythm and no lock on target feature. The story is superb for a video game and the graphics are spectacular, wished they made it in 3d.

[quote name='finstersucks']i dont know why people are buying DMC, rent it. its only 10-15 hrs long. don't listen to the haters, great game with the exception of movies in between levels that mess up flow and rhythm and no lock on target feature. The story is superb for a video game and the graphics are spectacular, wished they made it in 3d.[/QUOTE]

Wait, there was a lock on feature in the demo. Did they remove it?

Hey, does anybody know if the games come with the original case or is it a generic case? I was specifically asking for the Xbox 360 & GameCube games.

[quote name='swatman27']Hey, does anybody know if the games come with the original case or is it a generic case? I was specifically asking for the Xbox 360 & GameCube games.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the description. Some will say generic in there.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Huge DmC fan, DMD'd DMC3 and 4 (DMC1 kicked my butt way too much to even attempt that, but I did beat it on Hard at least) and have replayed each many times, and I love the new DmC.

Most people against it are butthurt that their Japanese idol of attractive-white hair is gone, it plays fundamentally exactly like the other DMCs, and while I have a few complaints (style is based on damage rather than variety, bosses are a bit bland except the last one), I think it's a fantastic entry.

Also that guy up there apparently hasn't even played it? Before I bash a game I make sure to somehow get my hands on it so my opinion is actually worth something. I did that with Heavy Rain, I hate the guts out of David Cage and what that "game" represents, but in order to make my opinion valid I had to get it first, which I did.[/QUOTE]

You... I like you. You are actually a reasonable human being, pretty rare on the internet.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I often don't post this guy, but he nails so many good points. Against the butthurt, and for the butthurt. A worthy watch.[/QUOTE]

He's trying way too hard. Rather than not often posting him, you should never post him.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Huge DmC fan, DMD'd DMC3 and 4 (DMC1 kicked my butt way too much to even attempt that, but I did beat it on Hard at least) and have replayed each many times, and I love the new DmC.

Most people against it are butthurt that their Japanese idol of attractive-white hair is gone, it plays fundamentally exactly like the other DMCs, and while I have a few complaints (style is based on damage rather than variety, bosses are a bit bland except the last one), I think it's a fantastic entry.

Also that guy up there apparently hasn't even played it? Before I bash a game I make sure to somehow get my hands on it so my opinion is actually worth something. I did that with Heavy Rain, I hate the guts out of David Cage and what that "game" represents, but in order to make my opinion valid I had to get it first, which I did.[/QUOTE]

It's a heavily simplified version of DMC3 combat which is the problem. The scoring system was also broken.

The other DMC games may not have had great stories, but at least I didn't feel like some of the cutscenes were giving me brain damage. I was mostly okay with the new Dante before I played the game, but the more I play it the more I hate him. Awful personality.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Smh, kids today. Satisfied with choppy frame rate, muddy graphics, horrible storylines(no one at Ninja Theory had anything to do with writing the story for Heavenly Sword or Enslaved) and watered down game play that consists of jumping in the air and mashing the win button. There's several videos of the final boss fight(not going to spoil anything,even for this game) where even the final boss loses interest in the game and just wanders around aimlessly.
Oh well, guess I'll leave you with fuck YOOOOOOUUUUUU![/QUOTE]
Do you punch your mom in the face when she tries to make you eat vegetables?

Also aren't video games suppose to be, well, you know, "played"? And not just judged by videos and that being fuel to the fire to just randomly insult people? If you answered no to the last two questions then maybe gamefaqs is more your speed on gaming forums.

[quote name='handsomepete']Good to see that Joey Fatone is finally shedding some of his post N'Sync weight.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Also, can we get this thread cleaned up? If you guys want to argue about why DmC is awful, make a new thread about it and I'll be happy to pay a visit. It doesn't need to be in Amazon Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='bardockkun']Do you punch your mom in the face when she tries to make you eat vegetables?

Also aren't video games suppose to be, well, you know, "played"? And not just judged by videos and that being fuel to the fire to just randomly insult people?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Exactly. As a wild example of the likely scenarios in the different time periods for a simple question:

"Hi guys, I cant defeat the final boss. Any tips?"

[quote name='Gamefaqs 2001']

Alucard411: Sure, try using x gun when he's not attacking and then switch to y gun as soon as he's about to attack.

[/quote]

[quote name='Gamefaqs 2013']

xXx_D3ATHBRING3R_xXx: You suck. Lolz.

[/quote]

To keep this on topic, DmC for $40ish is decent. If your not a big fan of hack-n-slash games, wait till it drops further. It's a fun game, but pretty short.

[quote name='eXiON']Exactly. As a wild example of the likely scenarios in the different time periods for a simple question:

"Hi guys, I cant defeat the final boss. Any tips?"

[quote name='Gamefaqs 2001']

Alucard411: Sure, try using x gun when he's not attacking and then switch to y gun as soon as he's about to attack.[/Quote]

[quote name='Gamefaqs 2013']

xXx_D3ATHBRING3R_xXx: You suck. Lolz.[/Quote]
[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is, GameFAQs dialogue and DMC dialogue devolved at a similar rate?

hey guys, how can I set up an alert for the AC3 PS3 bundle? I been looking for that for a while and everytime It shows up in this thread, im always too late :(

[quote name='Yamato']:applause:

Also, can we get this thread cleaned up? If you guys want to argue about why DmC is awful, make a new thread about it and I'll be happy to pay a visit. It doesn't need to be in Amazon Warehouse Deals.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I thought I had finally avoided DmC debating and it wound up here for an extended spell. Zoinks.

[quote name='Karla']hey guys, how can I set up an alert for the AC3 PS3 bundle? I been looking for that for a while and everytime It shows up in this thread, im always too late :([/QUOTE]
If you're using Firefox, merely download the add on for it (from the Firefox menu) called Update Scanner. It can check the specific page you're looking for on warehouse for any deals within every 5 minutes and alert you if something has changed or popped up.

[quote name='TommyLove']That's a good price on black ops Vita bundle, considering that I sold one for $220 yesterday lol[/QUOTE]

Had I not just ordered a Mario Kart Wii bundle, I'd be all over that. :D

Man, a lot of 3DS stuff is/went up. Bumping thread to show additions to my edited post.

Managed to grab NSMB 2 and Super Mario 3D Land for cheap. Think I missed a Virtue's Last Reward for $27 though..

[quote name='StryderOmega']I fail to see your point. Tell me, which devil may cry had a good story? The only one that actually made sense was DmC.

Muddy graphics? Not really. It was pretty clean and the particle effects were really nice.

Choppy frame rate? Nope didn't experience this in the slightest when I played. Very smooth all throughout the game.

The only complaint I had when playing was that it felt like I was doing more platforming rather than fighting.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, just wanted to clarify my rant.
No Devil May Cry ever had a compelling story, but this one I found especially distasteful(and yes, I've played it). The basic story as a whole may have had something going for it, even if it is a rewrite of a Futurama episode, but the dialog was so damn bad imo. Of course, others might enjoy it, I understand that, but it's as if Taneem felt that by filling it with as much profanity as possible he'd have a guaranteed hit on his hands.
The graphics weren't as crisp and fluid as they could have been. I found the levels to be fairly blah throughout.
As for choppy frame rate, I may have misspoke, or not been very clear. By making it 30fps the animation seemed choppy to me. I've seen videos of the pc version running at 60fps,and the animation on that is very nice. At 30fps you can really tell the difference.
The main complaint I've had about it is the fact that the combat has been dumbed down so much from all the previous games, there really was no challenge for me. Coming from a series that's known for its stylish combo system and fluid combat, this just really left a bad taste in my mouth. I've said a few times at srk that it's a halfway decent game in its own right, but as a DmC game it falls far short. Most of the games staunchest defenders say the original games were too hard to play, and they're happy things are less complicated. Instead of gamers stepping their game up, games are required to become easier to play. A game like Ninja Gaiden Black would never be made in today's gaming climate. I can't stand the game for that and the trend it represents.
Again, sorry for getting off track, just wanted to state that I wasn't just trolling, I do have points behind it.

I am still thinking about $20 vita deal for cod bundle in eBay. I see my tracking number, and it is delivered to the us already. Hopefully, it is not a scam....although it is true

[quote name='poker360']Anyone had experience ordering PC parts from AWD?

Thinking about ordering my entire PC build through them so i can save about $200, but kinda iffy about buying CPU's / GPU's / motherboard / etc. through them.[/QUOTE]

If they are covered by manufacturer warranty (i dont know) it might be okay. For me no warranty = no buy. I'd still pass on short warranties depending on the part.

[quote name='ckc4043']I am still thinking about $20 vita deal for cod bundle in eBay. I see my tracking number, and it is delivered to the us already. Hopefully, it is not a scam....although it is true[/QUOTE]
I bought one for 38.99 on the 19th of january
on the 20th his account was removed from ebay.
couple days later tracking info appeared but wont show anything on ebay.
Filed a dispute, got my money back. searching it on chinapost tracking shows that it's been in customs being opened up since the 24th.
It did say it would take from Feb 2nd to the 25th to ship

So... tl;dr
Got my money back, possibly getting a free CoD Vita bundle?

[quote name='Kolma']I bought one for 38.99 on the 19th of january
on the 20th his account was removed from ebay.
couple days later tracking info appeared but wont show anything on ebay.
Filed a dispute, got my money back. searching it on chinapost tracking shows that it's been in customs being opened up since the 24th.
It did say it would take from Feb 2nd to the 25th to ship

So... tl;dr
Got my money back, possibly getting a free CoD Vita bundle?[/QUOTE]

I ordered some too good to be true item off ebay a few months ago. The seller sent me a trk #, but his account was also closed and ebay contacted me to tell me to file a dispute, so I did and got my money back. Well, I kept up on the tracking # anyway and to my surprise, it arrived at my post office (I missed the delivery, so I had to go pick it up). However, upon receiving my package and opening it, I found all that was inside was a sealed copy of Windows 98, lol, which is defintely not what I ordered, so yeah, I wish you good luck, but I doubt there is a Vita in that package. Would be an amazing deal if I am wrong though!

[quote name='mightymek']I ordered some too good to be true item off ebay a few months ago. The seller sent me a trk #, but his account was also closed and ebay contacted me to tell me to file a dispute, so I did and got my money back. Well, I kept up on the tracking # anyway and to my surprise, it arrived at my post office (I missed the delivery, so I had to go pick it up). However, upon receiving my package and opening it, I found all that was inside was a sealed copy of Windows 98, lol, which is defintely not what I ordered, so yeah, I wish you good luck, but I doubt there is a Vita in that package. Would be an amazing deal if I am wrong though![/QUOTE]

That sounds amazing! (have a friend that would actually want a copy of windows 98)
Whether or not I get a vita, I'm sure to enjoy unboxing my package:bouncy:

[quote name='Kolma']That sounds amazing! (have a friend that would actually want a copy of windows 98)
Whether or not I get a vita, I'm sure to enjoy unboxing my package:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Why is that? I can't think of any conceivable use for it...

Dark Souls for $12.68, worth it? I kind of suck at video games, but that game keeps catching my attention for some reason. I like the setting it's in and the boss battles look awesome.. I just don't want to not be able to beat it at all. (I'd grab Dragons Dogma instead, but I'm waiting for the new version)

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Dark Souls for $12.68, worth it? I kind of suck at video games, but that game keeps catching my attention for some reason. I like the setting it's in and the boss battles look awesome.. I just don't want to not be able to beat it at all. (I'd grab Dragons Dogma instead, but I'm waiting for the new version)[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls isn't exactly skill intensive; it's more a test of patience and pattern learning. The enemies are slow enough that if you memorize their attacks, you can put 'em down real quick.

Of course, if you're having difficulty, you can always summon people to help you out. There's always plenty of people willing to help!

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Dark Souls for $12.68, worth it? I kind of suck at video games, but that game keeps catching my attention for some reason. I like the setting it's in and the boss battles look awesome.. I just don't want to not be able to beat it at all. (I'd grab Dragons Dogma instead, but I'm waiting for the new version)[/QUOTE]

Get it! One of the best games this gen in my opinion. The challenge is there, but only until you learn the patterns and get a feel for the area and enemy. If a part is too difficult, you can always summon a computer or human player to help you through. I wouldn't worry about not being good enough to beat it, I would worry about being patient enough.

Prepare to die very often, though.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Also isn't it really bugged?[/QUOTE]Yeah, Ubisoft doesn't really know how to do HD collections all that well. :roll:

if you like old school japanese games get this. yes its hard but once you beat a big ass boss its rewarding as hell. I love how the game looks as well

Just picked up :3ds: RE Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7 for some great prices.

I strongly urge those who are waiting for deals to be posted to add the games to the top of your wishlist and check on them occasionally. It lists the prices there, so you can see when there might be a good deal from AWD or a third-party seller. Or, use that check for change add-on that some have mentioned.

Within just a day I picked up Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB 2, and the two mentioned above.

So don't wait around for people to list them - check for yourself!

[quote name='Yamato']Just picked up :3ds: RE Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7 for some great prices.

I strongly urge those who are waiting for deals to be posted to add the games to the top of your wishlist and check on them occasionally. It lists the prices there, so you can see when there might be a good deal from AWD or a third-party seller. Or, use that check for change add-on that some have mentioned.

Within just a day I picked up Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB 2, and the two mentioned above.

So don't wait around for people to list them - check for yourself![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am not sure if I should try my luck with AWD again.. I got a great deal on sticker star very good from a 3rd party, was $20 + $4 shipping. Just shipped out this morning.

Though honestly as bad as an experience I had with AWD, I cant expect that to happen again can I? Get a ds game with the 3ds sticker on it?

I may just wait for 3rd party people to lower prices. A few days ago I saw several people selling the game I wanted for $21

How much did you pick up revelations for?

Edit: Hrm I just checked my debit card, it shows I was never charged for sticker star.. But for a 3rd party person to even be able to ship out an item, my card would have to clear the check or they wouldnt know where to ship to. Erm thoughts?

[quote name='Yamato']I strongly urge those who are waiting for deals to be posted to add the games to the top of your wishlist and check on them occasionally. It lists the prices there, so you can see when there might be a good deal from AWD or a third-party seller. Or, use that check for change add-on that some have mentioned.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. I'm used to just refreshing a bunch of different tabs at once, so that would be an easier, more RAM-efficient way of checking for more than one game at a time. Thanks for the tip. :D

[quote name='Artrigis']Yeah, I am not sure if I should try my luck with AWD again.. I got a great deal on sticker star very good from a 3rd party, was $20 + $4 shipping. Just shipped out this morning.

Though honestly as bad as an experience I had with AWD, I cant expect that to happen again can I? Get a ds game with the 3ds sticker on it?

I may just wait for 3rd party people to lower prices. A few days ago I saw several people selling the game I wanted for $21

How much did you pick up revelations for?

Edit: Hrm I just checked my debit card, it shows I was never charged for sticker star.. But for a 3rd party person to even be able to ship out an item, my card would have to clear the check or they wouldnt know where to ship to. Erm thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I got Revelations for $11 and some change. It was acceptable condition, but any time I've ever ordered acceptable from amazon my games came complete and like-new - some even with the online passes unused.

I heard about your whole ordeal with someone swapping the stickers. I was thinking about it each time I ordered a 3DS game, haha.

And your card not being charged is a little odd. I sometimes sell items on amazon and they are very clear that they won't tell you to ship until the buyer has been successfully charged. I once waited a whole week for someone's card to go through and was stuck in that transaction.

Your address is always available, though.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That's a good idea. I'm used to just refreshing a bunch of different tabs at once, so that would be an easier, more RAM-efficient way of checking for more than one game at a time. Thanks for the tip. [/QUOTE]
I did the same thing for a while, but I had a handful of games I was looking for and couldn't remember to check on them all, so I added them to my wishlist. Realized that they show the lowest price right there in the list. Hope that helps you grab some deals - it definitely worked for me.

[quote name='Yamato']I got Revelations for $11 and some change. It was acceptable condition, but any time I've ever ordered acceptable from amazon my games came complete and like-new - some even with the online passes unused.

I heard about your whole ordeal with someone swapping the stickers. I was thinking about it each time I ordered a 3DS game, haha.

And your card not being charged is a little odd. I sometimes sell items on amazon and they are very clear that they won't tell you to ship until the buyer has been successfully charged. I once waited a whole week for someone's card to go through and was stuck in that transaction.

Your address is always available, though.

I did the same thing for a while, but I had a handful of games I was looking for and couldn't remember to check on them all, so I added them to my wishlist. Realized that they show the lowest price right there in the list. Hope that helps you grab some deals - it definitely worked for me.[/QUOTE]

$11 isnt bad at all. Id be happy to pay that. Ill have to keep a look out for that now.

I sell on Amazon regularly, 500+ orders. I have an order stuck in pending now and it won't show me their address. Once an item comes out of pending, its because theyre card has been verified and is ready to be charged. However it wont be charged until the seller either buys a shipping label, or clicks that they have shipped it out.

This is the message you get on a pending order actually:
Shipping Address:
Because this order is pending, the shipping address is not displayed.

So it is odd that I dont see that charge.

[quote name='Artrigis']$11 isnt bad at all. Id be happy to pay that. Ill have to keep a look out for that now.

I sell on Amazon regularly, 500+ orders. I have an order stuck in pending now and it won't show me their address. Once an item comes out of pending, its because theyre card has been verified and is ready to be charged. However it wont be charged until the seller either buys a shipping label, or clicks that they have shipped it out.

This is the message you get on a pending order actually:
Shipping Address:
Because this order is pending, the shipping address is not displayed.

So it is odd that I dont see that charge.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is..odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back