Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when Prime Trilogy was only $19.99 brand new during the holiday season at Best Buy circa 2009. Most people didn't think it'd eventually end up being this valuable!

[quote name='Rozz']I remember when Prime Trilogy was only $19.99 brand new during the holiday season at Best Buy circa 2009. Most people didn't think it'd eventually end up being this valuable![/QUOTE]
Crazy. That year was during one of my Nintendo gaming lulls when I pretty much ignored everything from them (for no reason at all). Doh.

Metroid Prime Trilogy was at 19.99 and part of many many B2GO promos at Target circa 2009 holiday season.

Didn't have a Wii back then otherwise I would have picked it up, but it also would just be collecting dust since when ever I had a Wii that is all it did. (Owned it 3 times so far trying to give it a shot)

[quote name='Rozz']I remember when Prime Trilogy was only $19.99 brand new during the holiday season at Best Buy circa 2009. Most people didn't think it'd eventually end up being this valuable![/QUOTE]

That's when I bought mine and I never got around to playing it so it had sat on my shelf sealed ever since until I just sold it last weekend for $150. Even that's probably on the low side but I'm not gonna be greedy when I'm already making that much on the game.

$88 isn't bad for like new. I found a couple at walmart that had been sitting there for months (I know this because my walmart still has a sealed PS2 FIFA game for $39.99 and sold them on ebay for around 120 each, so $88's not bad.

Bit of a tangent, but since we're talking about Metroid, what all came in the trilogy collection? I picked mine up from Gamestop used for under $20 and never thought to check if it was complete. It had a perfect slipcover and flawless steel book, that's all that mattered to me at the time.

[quote name='wilflare']still holding out for a copy of Uncharted 3 and a PSVita Cable :/[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for a cheap copy of U3 on here for a long time with no avail. After missing the sale Sony.com had on the game I just gave up and ended up getting the game in a trade on Reddit. Now I'm just desperately waiting for a copy of Journey CE to pop up.

Ugh, hadn't bought from the Warehouse in ages and didn't know that apparently, the quality had declined.

Ordered one of the two Like New Alan Wake CEs for ~$22 and the slipcover was beat to hell. Fortunately everything else was in solid shape, though the insert for The Signal DLC was not only redeemed, but entirely absent. (Still would like one, if anyone has one, doesn't matter if you've used the code or not)

On the bright side, Customer Service is as good as ever, they threw me a 20% discount which I wasn't expecting.

So to whoever ordered the other one (was torn on which "one" to get), I'm curious as to whether or not yours came in better shape. Mind sharing? : )

[quote name='Lemstar']Used copies of Ni no Kuni aren't restricted on Amazon anymore. Think there might be a copy on AWD at some point?[/QUOTE]
If Xenoblades ended up on AWD, Ni No Kuni should as well.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I've been waiting for a cheap copy of U3 on here for a long time with no avail. After missing the sale Sony.com had on the game I just gave up and ended up getting the game in a trade on Reddit. Now I'm just desperately waiting for a copy of Journey CE to pop up.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 was $9.99 on the Sony Store about a week ago I believe.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Uncharted 3 was $9.99 on the Sony Store about a week ago I believe.[/QUOTE]

darn :/
holding out for another 32GB Vita card as well... bought mine at 70USD still hurts

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Been keeping an eye open for a 16 or 32GB Vita memory card, but haven't spotted any lately. Anyone know of the last time one was up?[/QUOTE]
Last one posted here was on 1/26/13 for $67.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Uncharted 3 was $9.99 on the Sony Store about a week ago I believe.[/QUOTE]

I know, that's what I was referencing. I checked the Sony website every day in hopes that the game has gone back in stock at the same price. Still OOS.

[quote name='Zolor23']Did you miss the sale over the weekend? Darkness 2 was $10 at BB and Amazon new.[/QUOTE]

Just a follow-up to this question about my "like new" Darkness II 360 LE that I paid $9.xx shipped. I received it today and it is brand new and factory sealed. So I actually got it for slightly less than the sale mentioned earlier. Amazon Warehouse Deals came through great once again.

Now if only I could find a "Like-new" MPT and it came in like this, brand new factory sealed. lol

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $34.29
:360: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (Very Good) $58.90
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $14.84
:360: Dark Souls (Like New) $14.83
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (Very Good) $39.74
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Edition with Episode i Hardcover Novella Book (Very Good) $17.57
:ps3: Starhawk (Like New) $14.85

I picked it up - i'm curious to get back into SFxT and the soundtracks is worth it. I'll give out the download codes for one reason or another.

Ni No Kuni has come up twice in the last half an hour - both times $41.55 (Very Good). I got the second one (just missed the first), but it looks like used stock is starting to trickle in. Keep an eye out tonight if you're after it!

[quote name='theking20']0_o the new sly was $17 for vita, i know its $30 new but $17 was an awesome price

missed it :([/QUOTE]

I got it, but I can wait. Ill throw it back in a minute.

back up

[quote name='edson13']I got it, but I can wait. Ill throw it back in a minute.

back up[/QUOTE]

yeah im passing too, since from other forums that many didn't know sly came out , it will keep going down in price and i want to play it on PS3

[quote name='theking20']yeah im passing too, since from other forums that many didn't know sly came out , it will keep going down in price and i want to play it on PS3[/QUOTE]

Also just passed when I saw that tax brought it to 20- will wait til it hits rock bottom

I don't have time to post them all but

:3ds: Click here

there are a lot of 3ds items popping up, consoles, mario 3d land, zelda, mario kart, new super mario bros 2, etc etc

GET SOME HAHAHAHA THIS IS NUTS I BOUGHT SO MUCH

VIRTUES LAST REWARD FOR 27 fuck YEAH

edit - also kingdom hearts, art academy, professor layton, go at least to the 4th page in to find all the games

:3ds: :3ds: :3ds:

[quote name='Yamato']Been that way for a while, only the red one I think. And I would say its a pretty good value. I doubt you would get that much selling it anywhere else.

Make sure you have the original box and all of the items it came with to get the full 177 though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Yamato! By the way, I am on the fence in devil may cry ...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

Should I go for it, but I am afraid it will drop fast like RE 6..

[quote name='Yamato']I don't have time to post them all but

:3ds: Click here

there are a lot of 3ds items popping up, consoles, mario 3d land, zelda, mario kart, new super mario bros 2, etc etc

GET SOME HAHAHAHA THIS IS NUTS I BOUGHT SO MUCH

VIRTUES LAST REWARD FOR 27 fuck YEAH

edit - also kingdom hearts, art academy, professor layton, go at least to the 4th page in to find all the games

:3ds: :3ds: :3ds:[/QUOTE]

all im seeing is overpriced ds games

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you, Yamato! By the way, I am on the fence in devil may cry ...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

Should I go for it, but I am afraid it will drop fast like RE 6..[/QUOTE]

No problem.

That link isn't working for me, but if you are talking about the new DmC game that came out, I'm sure that the price will drop sooner than most games. If you have stuff to play, then I would wait to get it. How much is it showing for you?

[quote name='cjenvy']all im seeing is overpriced ds games[/QUOTE]
It looks like most of the 3DS games are gone now.

[quote name='Yamato']No problem.

That link isn't working for me, but if you are talking about the new DmC game that came out, I'm sure that the price will drop sooner than most games. If you have stuff to play, then I would wait to get it. How much is it showing for you?[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007UM59L6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

It is very good condition $38.78. Thank you , Yamato. Actually, I still have many games in my backlogs Like Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Darksiders 2 and Sonic racing which can keep me busy. Okay, then I decide to pass! I a on the fence because I am DMC fans, I am just afraid it drops fast like RE 6

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Very Good) $306.98
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Good) $32.61
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Very Good) $26.81
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (Very Good) $34.79
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
NBA 2K13 (Very Good) $27.71
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Like New) $35.38
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Like New) $133.64
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Like New) $200.39
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (Very Good) $27.48
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Very Good) $26.83
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package (Very Good) $26.77
:360: Kinect Star Wars (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Just Cause 2 (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Catherine (Like New) $14.53
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Very Good) $207.87
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (Very Good) $187.08
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Very Good) $214.03
:ps3: PlayStation 3D display (Good) $169.29
:ps3: PS3 New Owner's Kit (Like New) $43.76
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $81.20
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (Very Good) $25.03
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.51
:ps3: DmC: Devil May Cry (Very Good) $38.78
:ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (Very Good) $20.76
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 (Very Good) $20.76
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Acceptable) $15.28
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Very Good) $13.32
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Like New) $173.47
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Very Good) $27.71
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Like New) $25.98
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very Good) $27.46
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Acceptable) $17.80
:psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Like New) $29.69

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ckc4043']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007UM59L6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

It is very good condition $38.78. Thank you , Yamato. Actually, I still have many games in my backlogs Like Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Darksiders 2 and Sonic racing which can keep me busy. Okay, then I decide to pass! I a on the fence because I am DMC fans, I am just afraid it drops fast like RE 6[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have some good stuff to keep you busy, especially Ni No Kuni. I'm sure there will be a price drop soon on DmC. In fact, I think that one place was already selling discounted copies on release date. I don't think it is selling as well as intended.

Even if you decide you want it later, I'm sure you'll see it pop back up on Warehouse Deals.

If you have other games, then I'd personally wait. Especially if your not a huge DMC fan. Not to mention this DmC is a re-imaging of the series, so not a prequel/sequel at all.

It's a good game, but somewhat short. About 7-8 hours with cutscenes. So what really makes the game worth it is if you plan on beating it on higher difficulties (Son of Sparda, DMD, Heaven or Hell, Hell and Hell. One thing that disappointed me without spoiling it, was the lack of bosses. You'll face a few but nothing compared to previous games.

If I tried to get that Very Good WiiU from the Warehouse, what has a chance of not being included? I'm thinking of getting it instead of waiting for the ZombiiU edition.

[quote name='vampirepanku']If I tried to get that Very Good WiiU from the Warehouse, what has a chance of not being included? I'm thinking of getting it instead of waiting for the ZombiiU edition.[/QUOTE]
Everything should be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back