Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='idd0tt']Plot Twist: warehouse worker is a fellow CAG purposely dropping the crate to score a deal haha[/QUOTE]
... coming to a thread near you. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan! :lol:

On a side note, I got my copy of Halo 4: Limited edition ~ $41 in "acceptable" condition and it came complete with all bonus contents and DLC. The pouches containing DLC are still sealed. My biggest concern was the steelbook and that was thankfully in mint condition. The only thing wrong with the package was the outer slip case was worn and had creases in it. Very happy this go around.

Also got my "very good" copy of Ni No Kuni for around ~ $36 and it was complete and in mint condition as well. Happy camper again.

+1 Warehouse.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']... coming to a thread near you. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan! :lol:[/QUOTE]

i smell a redditor haha

[quote name='jrr6415sun']damn you know that one won't be opened and wont' have anything missing, maybe a dent or something.. lucky bastard[/QUOTE]
Looks like only 2 of us (that I am aware of not counting lurkers) scored this. Here's hoping it is complete given today is the release day for it. Question is how badly damaged it really will be? It will be funny knowing someone saw the tin box that looks rusted and scratched to give it weathered look and thought to themselves "Damn! It came rusted off the truck like this, it must be damaged. Off to the Warehouse it goes." LMAO if that presumably happens to be the case.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It doesn't let you check out with it. I tried a few minutes ago :(

God damn I wish I had gotten this. Oh well, been playing it on PC and the game is awesome so far. Only an hour or two in though.[/QUOTE]
Chances are more will pop up. If the "like new" versions are going for this low right now then the alternate versions of lesser grade quality will be close to ~ $60 or MSRP of the regular edition version. Granted if one pops up anytime soon. Happy hunting!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']On a side note, I got my copy of Halo 4: Limited edition ~ $41 in "acceptable" condition and it came complete with all bonus contents and DLC. The pouches containing DLC are still sealed. My biggest concern was the steelbook and that was thankfully in mint condition. The only thing wrong with the package was the outer slip case was worn and had creases in it. Very happy this go around.

Also got my "very good" copy of Ni No Kuni for around ~ $36 and it was complete and in mint condition as well. Happy camper again.

+1 Warehouse.[/QUOTE]
I paid full its not worth full but a steal at 41. I avoid acceptable maybe i should buy those over good/vg/ln. You got great luck with them. I hope a little blows my way.

I have a question. If desc says this does it mean no case artwork?

Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). « Show less

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I have a question. If desc says this does it mean no case artwork?

Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). « Show less[/QUOTE]

no, the bolded states that the artwork/case will be wrinkled/bent. When theres no artwork, itll state something along the lines of artwork/manual may not be included/missing.

[quote name='edson13']no, the bolded states that the artwork/case will be wrinkled/bent. When theres no artwork, itll state something along the lines of artwork/manual may not be included/missing.[/QUOTE]
I just wanted to make sure since many get new stuff when it says acceptable. :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I paid 108 for my ce the figure alone worth 65... I just got a ps3 today so saving money for it. I am so jealous right now. :)[/QUOTE]

Wait... what is worth $65? The Lara Croft/Tomb Raider action figure?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Wait... what is worth $65? The Lara Croft/Tomb Raider action figure?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's a med-high quality figure by Play Arts Kai. They retail for $60.

Compared versions ce and non

27914-laracroftpakheader1.jpg

[quote name='MrBubbles']That was me and it was available for like 20 minutes, I was mulling it over for the longest time before I took the hit for the both of us.

There is another copy for $41 but I wasn't feeling like taking a gamble on "repacked", still available if anyone wants it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...QN4MIZ8ID&coliid=IMOSGZ2D1JQ52&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it. It was difficult to sit there and watch it. Sub-40 is my price point. So close. Glad a CAG got it though.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Thanks for the info. Kind of makes the CE worth it ;)[/QUOTE]
Yup that company that makes the figure rules. It will be something to cherish. The toy collectors will want the ce one. The non ce version does not look as cool but i will own both. I will do a few repaints to if i get some extra $.

Glad to help.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I paid full its not worth full but a steal at 41. I avoid acceptable maybe i should buy those over good/vg/ln. You got great luck with them. I hope a little blows my way.[/QUOTE]
I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i wanted BTTF and seen it with that desc. I spent 700-800 in one week for ps3.. I just got the ps3 yest. Bought 360 controller 2 s3 and turtle beach coverter to use on ps3 then 10 or so games. I went overboard haha then $150 or so on tr e and hc guide. So gety picky but i want BTTF since launch.

Anyone know why I wasn't able to add it to my cart? I added it a few minutes after it was posted but it kept saying it was gone, but every time I'd go to the page it would be there.

[quote name='mat1c']jesus is it even possible to grab these deals? they are gone so quickly :roll:[/QUOTE]
Everyone going nuts for copies to flip or play. I am happy i miss games that are worth going insane to find/play.

Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).[/QUOTE]

All AWD games come sealed...

[quote name='Donut2922']#rudeawakening

A sealed Infamous black label is worth a lot last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.[/QUOTE]

The real question is, does it have the AWD sticker over the UPC on the OUTSIDE of the plastic, or the INSIDE of the plastic? I've gotten the sticker on the outside a few times.

[quote name='Vinsanity']I received the $21 Sly Cooper [VG]....it was just the disk in the case. No manual or anything. No code for Sly on Vita.[/QUOTE]

The manual is on disc and the Sly Vita download is a one time use code on the disc also.

Thanks Donut. I have a sealed Infamous black label and had no idea it was valuable. I'm glad I also bought the InFamous Collection.

Every once in a while, my insane videogame backlog pays off. :roll:

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks Donut. I have a sealed Infamous black label and had no idea it was valuable. I'm glad I also bought the InFamous Collection.

Every once in a while, my insane videogame backlog pays off. :roll:[/QUOTE]

How in the world is that valuable?

[quote name='JVorhees#1']The manual is on disc and the Sly Vita download is a one time use code on the disc also.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks! So the game literally comes brand new as just the disk and case?

[quote name='Vinsanity']Oh, thanks! So the game literally comes brand new as just the disk and case?[/QUOTE]

I think most Vita games are disk and case only. Some might have an advertising insert or an insert with an online pass, usually no manual, etc. Sly doesn't have an online pass. The Vita version is accessed from the disk, which has probably already been redeemed (unless you got very lucky).

[quote name='Kakashi Sensai']How in the world is that valuable?[/QUOTE]

Well I wouldn't say it's quite as valuable as Uncharted 1 Black label "rare" but it definitely does have some collector value. Last time I saw one weeks ago sold for about $40 - $50 brand new on eBay. inFamous has gone for dirt cheap. iirc, it went for as low as $9.99 brand new at Best Buy a couple of years ago. Still pretty good return. Definitely not something I'd recommend to trade in or even sell off on craigslist.

[quote name='Donut2922']Well I wouldn't say it's quite as valuable as Uncharted 1 Black label "rare" but it definitely does have some collector value. Last time I saw one weeks ago sold for about $40 - $50 brand new on eBay. inFamous has gone for dirt cheap. iirc, it went for as low as $9.99 brand new at Best Buy a couple of years ago. Still pretty good return. Definitely not something I'd recommend to trade in or even sell off on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I know some people are really anal about not having any Greatest Hits cases and all that for display purposes but I really can't see myself spending $20+ more just for that.

I ordered Kirby's Dream Collection 3 days ago and just got the game today. It was listed as like-new for $28.50 shipped and the game inside the cardboard box is brand new and factory sealed with y-folds. The mini book is also mint. The outer box has one light scratch on it, but otherwise is nice. I only order like-new items from amazon warehouse and have gotten factory sealed items 3 out of 5 times. If it says acceptable and even very good, I avoid it. No problems whatsoever with like new items from the warehouse. :)

I sold this on ebay and made quite a bit

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).[/QUOTE]

Almost All like new games come resealed. (although ive never gotten a resealed ds one) If the sticker on the back says like new under the seal it is resealed. A resealed game is not worth any more than a used one

My Ni No Kuni copy hasn't shipped yet, still stuck on "Shipping Soon" with 2 day Prime shipping. Anyone else on the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back