Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought a GBC (LN) for $2 and it came complete, but the shocker is the bastards shipped the game in a bubble mailer and some how it arrived without being crushed to hell.

(X360) Star Ocean: The Last Hope $12.20 (LN)
(Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $9.11 (LN)
(PS2) Resident Evil: Outbreak $4.76 (A), $7.14 (LN)
(PS2) Sonic Mega Collection Plus $7.22 (A)

Edit: Where do they get their stock? They have a Japanese import Pokemon Green (GB) $46.07 (LN)

Got Tomb Raider for 29$ from the warehouse, in good condition... Got a brand new sealed one, with a crushed side only... Going to keep the artbook and flip the game back

Going to play it out and then flip it back to my locked trade in of $38

YAY!!!!!!

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Got Tomb Raider for 29$ from the warehouse, in good condition... Got a brand new sealed one, with a crushed side only... Going to keep the artbook and flip the game back

Going to play it out and then flip it back to my locked trade in of $38

YAY!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I beat it twice in 3 days...with the first day being not much play....you can totally accomplish that.

Edit: and got all the single player achievements.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I beat it twice in 3 days...with the first day being not much play....you can totally accomplish that.

Edit: and got all the single player achievements.[/QUOTE]

Wow, is the game that short, or just so great you don't want to stop playing?

I ordered one of two FF XIII this morning that was like new for $7.xx w/free prime shipping. Interested in seeing how it comes.

Is there any DLC or any kind of bonus with a new copy of FF XIII?
I've only owned it preowned from Gamestop.

[quote name='SSchmidt']Wow, is the game that short, or just so great you don't want to stop playing?.[/QUOTE]It took me 10-12 hours to beat Tomb Raider the first time, but I was taking my time with it. :razz: Also, as soon as I would stop playing for the day, I couldn't wait to come back for more.

(Xbox) The Matrix: Path Of Neo $6.59 (LN)
(DS) Drawn To Life Next Chapter $6.71 (LN)
(PS2) Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $45.70 (LN) -- I am temped to pick this up just to collect... I'm glad I sold mine for $150 years ago...
(PS2) Prince of Persia The Two Thrones $4.78 (LN); $4.09 (A)
(Xbox) Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction $7.55 (LN)
(PS3) Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition $45.13 (LN)
(Xbox) True Crime: Streets of LA$3.64 (LN)
(PS2) Summoner $3.68 (LN)
(Xbox) Full Spectrum Warriors: Ten Hammers $4.22 (LN) -- this is an awesome tactical game... kinda squad based RTS

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lnknprk']I just slid a knife between the cracks to cut the tape so I could get the stuff out. I started peeling it at first, but it started ripping the box. It also had a disc floating around in there.[/QUOTE]

Both the discs were floating around in mine...

Off topic I know, so feel free to flame me, but how does one get the amazon instant trade credit? I went to trade my Tomb Raider and all I see is that I'll get a giftcard mailed to me...

[quote name='TVsRobLowe']Too bad the 360 will only recognize 16 gb.[/QUOTE]

The 360 can support up to 32GB of flash. Here's the info from Xbox.com. The limit was upped fairly recently (November 2012).

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I beat it twice in 3 days...with the first day being not much play....you can totally accomplish that.

Edit: and got all the single player achievements.[/QUOTE]

The TiV is $34 now...

Man I keep missing all of the Fable 3s for $4, should I bite on Rainbow Six Vegas? I've had a streak now with not getting Platinum Hits versions but they always wanna put that as the pic.

Does the warehouse only list PH if it's a PH version?

[quote name='VWKILLER0']funny my 360 recognizes 32gb's[/QUOTE]

mine recognizes the 32 gig flash but only 15.7 gigs are free to use on xbox, I can use both slots and get 32 gigs. is that what you mean?

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']mine recognizes the 32 gig flash but only 15.7 gigs are free to use on xbox, I can use both slots and get 32 gigs. is that what you mean?[/QUOTE]
no i mean i can use 32gb's per drive....format it using the 360 and then try it again....btw guys sorry about those double post...

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']mine recognizes the 32 gig flash but only 15.7 gigs are free to use on xbox, I can use both slots and get 32 gigs. is that what you mean?[/QUOTE]

Format the drive via xbox360. Also, do you have the latest dashboard update?

[quote name='DesertLeo']Off topic I know, so feel free to flame me, but how does one get the amazon instant trade credit? I went to trade my Tomb Raider and all I see is that I'll get a giftcard mailed to me...[/QUOTE]When you get to the page that seems to be the final one--where you can click the link to go to print out the shipping label--scroll all the way down until you see the "Continue" button in the lower-right. Click that and you'll be taken to an additional page where you can specify if you want to receive the credit immediately or after Amazon verifies the trade-in (this is what is chosen by default and what is assumed if you don't go to this page).

[quote name='Vigilante']When you get to the page that seems to be the final one--where you can click the link to go to print out the shipping label--scroll all the way down until you see the "Continue" button in the lower-right. Click that and you'll be taken to an additional page where you can specify if you want to receive the credit immediately or after Amazon verifies the trade-in (this is what is chosen by default and what is assumed if you don't go to this page).[/QUOTE]

It's on a case by case basis it seems.

After I do one I have to wait it for it to be processed before they'll do it again.

You also have to be only trading in games for it to work.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I agree that the XL will be better for most people, but I cannot agree that the original 3ds feels like junk. The original 3ds feels like a tank compared to the XL. The XL feels like a toy in comparison, but the screens look so incredible. The loose back cover is probably its biggest downfall. I agree with Stellar as well, my hands cramp up with the XL after 30min-1hr or so of gameplay, whereas I do not have this problem with the original 3DS.[/QUOTE]

The original 3DS is junk to me. The incredibly wobbly top screen and the top screen touching the bottom when closed. I mean, really? Always nice when I opened it and saw two lines on the top screen and then a circle for the analog nub.

Garbage.

Hey guys i ordered a wii from amazon warehouse sold by amazon it shipped monday delivery date was the 17th no wii the tracking number has never updated this is all it says Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier do i contact them or wait it out?

[quote name='killer9']Hey guys i ordered a wii from amazon warehouse sold by amazon it shipped monday delivery date was the 17th no wii the tracking number has never updated this is all it says Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier do i contact them or wait it out?[/QUOTE]

Contact them.

[quote name='killer9']Hey guys i ordered a wii from amazon warehouse sold by amazon it shipped monday delivery date was the 17th no wii the tracking number has never updated this is all it says Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier do i contact them or wait it out?[/QUOTE]

Did it ship via Ontrac?

[quote name='Vigilante']When you get to the page that seems to be the final one--where you can click the link to go to print out the shipping label--scroll all the way down until you see the "Continue" button in the lower-right. Click that and you'll be taken to an additional page where you can specify if you want to receive the credit immediately or after Amazon verifies the trade-in (this is what is chosen by default and what is assumed if you don't go to this page).[/QUOTE]

Ah, got it. Thank you kindly!

[quote name='kill3r7']Format the drive via xbox360. Also, do you have the latest dashboard update?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i've got gold so I get every new update, thanks for the suggestion, i'll give that a try

[quote name='StryderOmega']Check OP[/QUOTE]

I did check the OP. There seems to be no "real" way to search by console as Amazon likely pulls search strings from reviews and possibly other crap on a product page which has nothing to do with the product.

Got my ME3 CE today. The outside sticker was applied with the adhesive force of God's duct tape mixed with super glue, and one of the discs had come loose, exposing it to the scratching fury of a thousand peregrine falcons swooping down with talons made of flaming chainsaws, but somehow I managed to get everything open, and the only damage is to the cardboard artbook holder, which has a crease going up one of the sides.

For the price, I have no complaints. I agree, though, that this was a poorly packaged LE, and I would've been angry if I'd bought this on release. I'm not even sure if the discs ever got placed in correctly... the top one was in the holder, but the bottom one wasn't, and the case is built so that the bottom disc HAS to go in first or else it won't fit.

Yup, the ME3 CE case is fucking awful. It was widely advised across the intarwebs on release to use fingernail clippers on the spindle tabs, because it was fucking impossible to get the discs out without bending the utter shit out of them.

LN Halo 4 LE came in today. Wasn't sealed like most of the games I've gotten from AWD, but not complaining. Discs seemed like new and all the codes were unused (assuming it's all sealed in the foil envelopes like my friend told me).

Well shit just got a reply from amazon my wii was lost in transit gonna get a refund lame i really wanted that 40 dollar wii ah well

if anyone is looking at the like new max payne 3 CE or the like new Uncharted 3 CE I sent them both in brand new so they should have all DLC (if they have any) and be in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back