Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to pick up Dark Souls on PS3 for $11.99. I own it on 360, but would love to play it on PS3 just to get me trophies and to play it again from start and on the system where Demons Souls came out. Not gonna buy it in the end most likely, better save up for other holiday games.

Huge list of notable games. Here goes:

:360: Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Sports Bundle (Very Good) $259.26
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Like New) $74.99
:360: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Acceptable) $35.99
:360: Dark Souls (Acceptable) $11.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 (Acceptable) $11.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Acceptable) $17.98
:360: Just Cause 2 (Acceptable) $11.99
:360: Darksiders II (Acceptable) $29.23
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (Acceptable) $11.98
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (Acceptable) $11.98
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (Acceptable) $10.89
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Acceptable) $11.42
:360: Dragon's Dogma (Acceptable) $29.96
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Acceptable) $25.54
:360: Prototype 2 (Acceptable) $18.51
:360: Sniper Elite V2 (Good) $25.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line (Acceptable) $23.03
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Acceptable) $22.43
:360: Catherine (Good) $18.02
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (Acceptable) $28.63
[vita] PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $209.99
[vita] wipEout 2048 (Good) $12.35
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Very Good) $174.97
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Acceptable) $28.55
:ps3: PlayStation Move Essentials Bundle: Just Dance 3 (Very Good) $48.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Acceptable) $20.86
:ps3: Dark Souls (Acceptable) $11.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Acceptable) $11.99
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (Acceptable) $11.99
:ps3: Darksiders II (Acceptable) $31.73
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Acceptable) $23.99
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: Alice: Madness Returns (Acceptable) $11.99
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Acceptable) $11.76
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (Acceptable) $25.20
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (Acceptable) $23.99
:ps3: Catherine (Acceptable) $17.99
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (Acceptable) $19.22

[quote name='ShockandAww']How much was it and what condition?
Edit: I see it was 126.95. Nice if it was very good/like new.[/QUOTE]

Re: Borderlands 2 Loot Chest Edition

Condition was Like New. :applause:

:ps3: NHL 13 Like New $39.xx
:ps3: new owner's kit like new $42.xx

Saw some AWD 3DS XL's with the out of stock notice. Anybody see a price on those yet? Sometimes I see that when an item's about to appear as well...

[quote name='lobitoh']I ordered agarest of war 2 limited, acceptable, an received a sealed new copy with a little bend in corner of the box.
Great buy[/QUOTE]
I should have jump on it when it was $25. All well, I'll just wait for the standard to drop under $20. I'm still playing Zero.

[quote name='maxiell']:ps3: NHL 13 Like New $39.xx
:ps3: new owner's kit like new $42.xx

Saw some AWD 3DS XL's with the out of stock notice. Anybody see a price on those yet? Sometimes I see that when an item's about to appear as well...[/QUOTE]

When I saw the 3 ds xl yesterday it was 181.xx

[quote name='kklems']When I saw the 3 ds xl yesterday it was 181.xx[/QUOTE]

man i thought i was going to love the 3ds but it really sucks how they made it

one it makes very loud cracking noises when you open it up (due to hinges what i can see breaking easy)

the backlight is not as bright as the 3ds normal system

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Huge list of notable games. Here goes:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I picked up
Alice Madness Returns 11.99
Sly Collection 14.97
Darksiders 13.61

for ps3

[quote name='kklems']When I saw the 3 ds xl yesterday it was 181.xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now that I know slidecage is unhappy with his I'm going to trade him a Skyrim for the crappy thing.

I got tired of waiting for a racing bundle to pop up, so I bought a Gears of War 3 bundle for $300 like-new. Each Gears of War 3 themed controller sells for $30-40. So, I'll try to sell both and deduct that from the $300. Snagged Forza 4 or $25 from the warehouse, too. The tricky part will be selling my Driving Force GT racing wheel for PS3. The shipping is outrageous and almost makes it not worth selling. Hopefully it being bundled with GT5 will make it worth it.

Damn it.

They sent my Fallout New Vegas to my PO Box instead of my physical address and now it has a "Undeliverable as Addressed" on the tracking. The package is in the facility but I suspect they will send it back to Amazon before they open on Monday.

I should have put my PO Box seen as you guys were mentioning how Amazon shift is focus to USPS.

[quote name='maxiell']Thanks. Now that I know slidecage is unhappy with his I'm going to trade him a Skyrim for the crappy thing.[/QUOTE]

not unhappy with it just sort of shocked they went back to the cheap ass hinges i had a ds lite that did not last a year with these noises

really though if you want to talk used

if you can find a used 3ds xl for 180 or a DSI XL used on cowboom for 60 i dont think the 3DS is worth the extra 120 at this time maybe in another year yes but not more then a handfull of must play games i can think of that are 3ds only

i sort of got mine free...

i had a DSI XL i got for 189.99 back in JULY 2010 ... system started go out (system would shut itself off) i had the 2 year replacement warranty at best buy...

took system in and they gave me a 190 gift card what i used to get it for 160 (after kmart price match)

figured

160 for 3ds xl
or
120 for DSI XL

i pay the 40 extra for the 3ds

Just got my like new Agarest War 2 LE and it was new as far as I could tell. I opened it to make sure and everything was still sealed. Thx fellow CAGs

Just got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition, Like New. It came with out the sleeve and the patches but the code for the extra weapons was unused. Kinda disappointed there were no patches.

both my acceptable $60 borderlands 2 vault hunter and an extra acceptable $151 250gb xb that I ordered came sealed, with just dented corners.

[quote name='DJShadow']Just got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition, Like New. It came with out the sleeve and the patches but the code for the extra weapons was unused. Kinda disappointed there were no patches.[/QUOTE]
Oh believe me, that's only going to be the start of your disappointment.

[quote name='bardockkun']Oh believe me, that's only going to be the start of your disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that?

Yeah, what everyone else said.

I Think by default, any game you play with friends you have to get some enjoyment out of it no matter what. As in you'd be hard pressed to find a game that supports 4 player co-op and not at least get a few laughs. Raccoon City's developers just seemed intent on going for mediocre at best and failing to even achieve that.

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, what everyone else said.

I Think by default, any game you play with friends you have to get some enjoyment out of it no matter what. As in you'd be hard pressed to find a game that supports 4 player co-op and not at least get a few laughs. Raccoon City's developers just seemed intent on going for mediocre at best and failing to even achieve that.[/QUOTE]

I think Slant 6 had done a good job telling events that weren't clearly explained in 2, and had good spin off tales. The only enemy that really annoyed the shit out of me was the Hunters. Get trapped in a corner and you are SCREWED.

Raccoon City is a good game. I really like it.

Remember its subjective, just because other people say its bad, doesn't mean you won't enjoy it! Have fun!

I also got a Like new special edition, but I was lucky I guess, I got the slip cover and patches, but the bag they came in was trashed, and the slipcover was a pretty bit beat up. So I had to refurbish it a little bit. Im happy though considering the price. Also unused DLC codes :)

[quote name='DJShadow']Just got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition, Like New. It came with out the sleeve and the patches but the code for the extra weapons was unused. Kinda disappointed there were no patches.[/QUOTE]Feel lucky about the code. I got the patches, fingerprints, light scratches, and a dented steelbook. Code sheet was included, but already redeemed. I could have tolerated the cosmetic issues if the codes were valid. Back it goes.

Edit: Also, no countable pubis. This is possibly a first for a truly used item from AWD for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested in a cheap dead or alive 5. I don't check this thread much, do newer games show up in warehouse commonly? Any way to get alerted or just search for it regularly?

[quote name='jer7583']Very interested in a cheap dead or alive 5. I don't check this thread much, do newer games show up in warehouse commonly? Any way to get alerted or just search for it regularly?[/QUOTE]

No way to be alerted by AWD specifically, but you can place it in your wish list and it will track prices for you overall.

Best method is to keep on checking.

[quote name='evanwink']Browser apps can check for you: Check for change (Firefox) or Page Monitor (Chrome)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i hope this will score me a 32 gig vita card finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back