Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! (Acceptable) $59.99
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Like New) $44.97
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Like New) $44.99
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: WWE '13 (Good) $38.34
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (Like New) $22.35
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $14.50
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $16.26
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Very Good) $13.17
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $53.02
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Like New) $34.06
:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations (Like New) $14.97

[quote name='blazenumb1']If it's really in Like New condition like the listing says, then its not a terrible price. I have seen these things for over $130-$150 on eBay before.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess I'd better get mine out of the pile of boxes in the basement and keep it nice.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Wow, I guess I'd better get mine out of the pile of boxes in the basement and keep it nice.[/QUOTE]
That one is truly limited since for one it is only one (first one) done on xbox 360 and two because they were limited in number and are out of print now. I have seen sealed copies go for $700 ~ $1000+ and used ones (in good condition) go from $110 ~ $300.

[quote name='blazenumb1']If it's really in Like New condition like the listing says, then its not a terrible price. I have seen these things for over $130-$150 on eBay before.[/QUOTE]

If it's the one I just returned, it's missing the slipcover and has a huge dent in the back. So be careful with the older edition LE/CEs.

[quote name='kill3r7']If it's the one I just returned, it's missing the slipcover and has a huge dent in the back. So be careful with the older edition LE/CEs.[/QUOTE]

Was yours listed as Like New when u bought it?

[quote name='kill3r7']If it's the one I just returned, it's missing the slipcover and has a huge dent in the back. So be careful with the older edition LE/CEs.[/QUOTE]
THAT is the same one I returned a month ago that was listed in "Like New" condition (was more of an acceptable condition). Had a dent and some visible scruffs on the steel book. What are the odds!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']THAT is the same one I returned a month ago that was listed in "Like New" condition (was more of an acceptable condition). Had a dent and some visible scruffs on the steel book. What are the odds![/QUOTE]

That's the one. I bought it hoping to trade it for Bioshock LE.

local pawn america has it, slipcover and all the goodies in great shape. Steel tin is beautiful, everything else is just a bit roughed up but still very good. Guy is offering it to me for $70, I just can't dig up the cash for it with the Wii U and Black Friday, not to mention Christmas.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']THAT is the same one I returned a month ago that was listed in "Like New" condition (was more of an acceptable condition). Had a dent and some visible scruffs on the steel book. What are the odds![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kill3r7']Yep.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kill3r7']That's the one. I bought it hoping to trade it for Bioshock LE.[/QUOTE]

Phew, I'm glad I didn't order it! Pretty hilarious that that copy has been 'passed' around from CAG to CAG.

bought pokemon gold and pokemon tcg, both listed like new w/case and manual. they both came with just the cartridge that has been plastic wrapped over a cut out piece of cardboard, lol. :whistle2:|

The Acceptable Game Genie I bought was pretty much new. Box was crushed at the bottom but the USB stick was mint. Thanks Amazon!

[quote name='kouleefoh']Catherine PS3 Like new - $14.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1352540493&s=merchant&sr=1-44

Sonic Generations Ps3 Like new - $10.08
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1352540548&s=merchant&sr=1-16

Lumines Vita Like new $18.85
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1352540614&s=generic&sr=1-14

NBA 2k12 PS3 Good - $8.06
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1352540614&s=generic&sr=1-20[/QUOTE]

i stay away from lumines i still say many of the first round vita games will be 9.99 black friday amazon

[quote name='slidecage']i stay away from lumines i still say many of the first round vita games will be 9.99 black friday amazon[/QUOTE]

Still hoping many first round games will be part of the new PS Plus instant game collection. I wish they would make their announcement soon.

[quote name='slidecage']i stay away from lumines i still say many of the first round vita games will be 9.99 black friday amazon[/QUOTE]

first round? pretty sure that was the only round. :lol:

[quote name='Seraphinianus']first round? pretty sure that was the only round. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well said, although there have been some good ones lately. Despite mediocre reviews, I am really enjoying AC3: Liberation, NSFMW, and When Vikings Attack. That being said, the outlook for Vita is currently pretty dim. The system sales for last month were only 35,000 which is abysmal. I am hoping PS Plus will give sales and interest in the system a jolt. Also hoping some of the cross buy stuff will help too.

I'll just wait for that all mighty price drop for the Vita. That price for the Vita and the memory cards is what turned me off on getting the system. Same for the 3DS. Hopefully both will drop in the next year.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I'll just wait for that all mighty price drop for the Vita. That price for the Vita and the memory cards is what turned me off on getting the system. Same for the 3DS. Hopefully both will drop in the next year.[/QUOTE]
Same here, meantime I'll keep racking up those Vita games (lol I only have MK from that GS deal).

Look at the PSP, it started it off with only the classic Black PSP. I wanted myself the White one and pre-ordered the Ceramic White version through Lik-Sang (RIP) only to find out that they would eventually release the PSP-2000 here in the States and it would include a White one. What's even more sad is I never even really played the PSP, hence why I don't have such a huge interest in the Vita.

That's why when I heard AC Liberation was coming out with a bundled White Vita, I figured it will only be a matter of time before we see improved models and colors here too.

Despite my comment, I do want a Vita for PS1/PSP games on the OLED, plus some of the ports to the system are great like UMVC and MGS.

My price point is ~$200 total for the system + 32gb memory card, which I think I'll be able to work easily with gift cards/store credit.

I really don't know why Sony didn't just add 16 or 32GB like the PSPgo or built it to use any SD card. That would made more sense. Maybe they will do this on a redesign.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I really don't know why Sony didn't just add 16 or 32GB like the PSPgo or built it to use any SD card. That would made more sense. Maybe they will do this on a redesign.[/QUOTE]

$$$ thats why they did it.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I really don't know why Sony didn't just add 16 or 32GB like the PSPgo or built it to use any SD card. That would made more sense. Maybe they will do this on a redesign.[/QUOTE]

sig.jpg
i heard something that they are planning on doing a redesign i seen it on a certain blog but i dont know how accurate this information is

[quote name='Seraphinianus']Despite my comment, I do want a Vita for PS1/PSP games on the OLED, plus some of the ports to the system are great like UMVC and MGS.

My price point is ~$200 total for the system + 32gb memory card, which I think I'll be able to work easily with gift cards/store credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, honestly you can put together a pretty good Vita collection if you are patient. Here is what is in mine so far:

$162 boxed excellent shape Vita from Amazon warehouse deals
$5 Hori Screen Protector from Amazon
$5 Official Vita softcase on clearance at Target
$11 A 4GB Vita memory card off ebay
$10 Mortal Kombat new from Gamestop sale
$12 Hot Shots Golf on clearance at Target
$10 Mod Nation Racers online sale at Best Buy
Free Wipeout 2048 from the buy 2 get 1 free sale at Walmart after flipping the 2 games on ebay
$3 Mutant Blobs Attack from PSN sale
Free Motorstorm RC from PSN

All of this collection for around $208 is a pretty damn good deal in my book since you can't even get a new console for this price. And Black Friday hasn't even hit yet....

Just found a borderlands 2 used good for 34.07 and ass creed 3 used very good for 40.32 woot just need madden 13 at a good price and im done

[quote name='darkfalzsux']How much are slim 360s going for these days?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about Warehouse prices, but if you keep an eye on the used listings you can find good deals. I found one, like new, for $112 shipped. I didn't buy it fast enough and missed out.

Next day or two I found one like new for $120 shipped, and managed to buy that. Its the 4gb console, so I bought a 120gb HDD for $40 shipped.

Pretty happy with it.

[quote name='style_unseen']
AND FINALLY! I just got a Assassin's Creed III 500gb Super Slim bundle for $224! :bouncy:
like new. Been waiting for one to pop up ever since.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. Great deal man.

Fukc Sleeping. Finally got an AWD like new Vita. :)

Still a few left: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...109&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=1-1

EDIT: Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:
1) I don't ever want to sign up for 3G with it - I can just do straight WiFi forever, right? Does it ask you to sign up for AT&T like a trillion times a day?
2) Better available choice: Gravity Rush or Uncharted? Or ACreed?
3) Better upcoming choice: P4G or Call of Duty?

** I just want a good game or two for it - no matter the genre. I can read reviews, but I like the CAG community opinions too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']Fukc Sleeping. Finally got an AWD like new Vita. :)

Still a few left: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...109&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Damn, that $185 like new vita is tempting. Too bad I'm broke and black friday/cyber monday is around the corner.

I'll try to wait for the Vita game catalog to get a little more robust. I have to tell myself this now so that I can get some sleep.

[quote name='blinknot4']

1) I don't ever want to sign up for 3G with it - I can just do straight WiFi forever, right? Does it ask you to sign up for AT&T like a trillion times a day?

.[/QUOTE]

1) I'm not sure since I only have the Wifi version.

2) Gravity Rush. Though Virtue's Last Reward is pretty good if you're into that sort of thang.

3) P4G >>>>>> CoD.

I bought the 360 Racing Bundle last week and it came re-packaged without the wheel or the game. It isn't this one though, as I haven't returned it yet.

[quote name='blinknot4']
EDIT: Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:
[/QUOTE]

You should be fine....It probably won't come with a SIM card and if it does, simply don't put it in. It will ask you about during set up but that should be about it.

1. you should be fine.
2. played uncharted and it was fun, but I've heard the best things about gravity rush. Acreed is supposed to have pretty bad frame rate issues.
3. P4G if you've never played persona, cod if you have already put hella hours into p4.

[quote name='blinknot4']Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:

** I just want a good game or two for it - no matter the genre. I can read reviews, but I like the CAG community opinions too.[/QUOTE]

1. I got the 3G model at launch and have never been asked to sign up, so you should be good there.

2. Gravity Rush is good, but feels like it ends way sooner than it was meant to. Uncharted is good, but has it's share of touch gimmicks. I really enjoyed both.

3. I would wait for reviews on Call of Duty. While the newer footage looks better, older footage was reminiscent of the Resistance game on Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back