Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myka22']Are those ACIII steel books worth anything? I have a sealed one sitting on my shelf that I don't need.[/QUOTE]

I dont care much about steel books but I absolutely love mine!!

BTW, My AC vita bundle and AC III L.E. came in today...

I love you AWD!!!

[quote name='aznhero913']BTW, My AC vita bundle and AC III L.E. came in today...

I love you AWD!!![/QUOTE]

Same here. My box was opened I know because there was no seal on the inner white box like there is if you buy it new and stuff was out of place, but I don't think the system was ever used. Cords were still wrapped up like new and everything was there. Good stuff.

One of the other threads had a reddit link with an Amazon rep confirming the AC Vita as the Gold Box deal on BF, so I'm gonna wait for that. Kinda getting excited about having a Vita now.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']One of the other threads had a reddit link with an Amazon rep confirming the AC Vita as the Gold Box deal on BF, so I'm gonna wait for that. Kinda getting excited about having a Vita now.[/QUOTE]

That will probably be $29.99 which is okay I suppose if you don't want the PS3 version but why wouldn't you get that one anyway when you get both versions for $59.99?

[quote name='suko_32']Bought a VG Zone of the Enders LE (PS3) for $41.99. We'll see how it turns out.[/QUOTE]

If it is the one I returned it has a little white showing in the bottom corner and the box isn't perfect. Well worth it for that price. ;)

[quote name='Velo214']you get both the vita and ps3 version of ac3 when you buy ac3 for ps3? i never heard of that? whatcha talkin bout Kaiser499?[/QUOTE]

ACIII is not a cross buy. They are different games.

any copies of Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified been on AW? I know its supposed to suck but if I could get it for around $20 might be worth it for some on the go FPS fun

That's a really good deal on Ghost Recon. You could sell it for more than that on Glyde or something. Not much more but a bit more. I personally am not buying it, rented it, just couldn't get into it.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Found a Very Good AC3 for $35, not sure if I'm keeping it though, haven't even beaten Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

Recently beat AC3 after only beating the very first one and skipping the others. I enjoyed it, lol.

Story wise I was completely lost but had tons of fun with the gameplay.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Found a Very Good AC3 for $35, not sure if I'm keeping it though, haven't even beaten Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

personally my least favorite of the series.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']So, how soon before we see a WiiU?[/QUOTE]

I would probably never count on it due to Nintendo not selling consoles through amazon.

[quote name='cmackchase']I would probably never count on it due to Nintendo not selling consoles through amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but isn't AWD different? There are other Nintendo consoles that have popped up on AWD.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Yeah, but isn't AWD different? There are other Nintendo consoles that have popped up on AWD.[/QUOTE]
those other nintendo consoles amazon has actually sold, but for some reason amazon is not selling the wii u directly, which sucked. :(

what about wii u games on AWD, you think they might have some today?

[quote name='TheNeck']those other nintendo consoles amazon has actually sold, but for some reason amazon is not selling the wii u directly, which sucked. :(

what about wii u games on AWD, you think they might have some today?[/QUOTE]

probably not today, but i do see them having it eventually tho.

It's crazy how fast the Vita bundles are still going on AWD even though you will be able to get one brand new for $200 in this next week. I guess saving $10-$30 is enough for us to go used.

I'm glad I got my Madden bundle mainly because I wanted Madden 13 instead of COD, AC3, or even Lego Batman. AC3 would have been cool to have, but I did not want a white Vita.

did ne wii u game come up yet i was gon buy assasinm creed 3 fro mbest buy but i wait 4 used copy here 2 save some $$ so i can affor it and need 4 speed most wanted on ps3... or 360i dont care.

[quote name='NewBern']did ne wii u game come up yet i was gon buy assasinm creed 3 fro mbest buy but i wait 4 used copy here 2 save some $$ so i can affor it and need 4 speed most wanted on ps3... or 360i dont care.[/QUOTE]

dolan, no

[quote name='Zolor23']Isn't that more than MSRP...[/QUOTE]
how bout postin a deal and not b jerk... hes tryin 2 b nice.. if u dont like him.. or call of duty.. .get out... becus i like both.. he is nicer member here and call of duty is my fav series u hate it becus every1 play it im sick of hearing htat... get a life and go back to world of warcraft if u like crpapy game thats 4 fat neerds who r mean 2 othes on the net becus they get picked on by bully.

[quote name='JoeyLW']It's crazy how fast the Vita bundles are still going on AWD even though you will be able to get one brand new for $200 in this next week. I guess saving $10-$30 is enough for us to go used.

I'm glad I got my Madden bundle mainly because I wanted Madden 13 instead of COD, AC3, or even Lego Batman. AC3 would have been cool to have, but I did not want a white Vita.[/QUOTE]

You're forgetting about tax, I'd much rather pay $188 for a Vita from a place that has the tendency to ship everything almost exactly new instead of an extra $30.

However, given that Texas is taxed with Amazon, I don't think I"m keeping this AC Vita. Although it is incredibly tempting.

[quote name='NewBern']how bout postin a deal and not b jerk... hes tryin 2 b nice.. if u dont like him.. or call of duty.. .get out... becus i like both.. he is nicer member here and call of duty is my fav series u hate it becus every1 play it im sick of hearing htat... get a life and go back to world of warcraft if u like crpapy game thats 4 fat neerds who r mean 2 othes on the net becus they get picked on by bully.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I think it's still cheaper than the going rate right now elsewhere. Just thought if someone might be interested.

[quote name='NewBern']how bout postin a deal and not b jerk... hes tryin 2 b nice.. if u dont like him.. or call of duty.. .get out... becus i like both.. he is nicer member here and call of duty is my fav series u hate it becus every1 play it im sick of hearing htat... get a life and go back to world of warcraft if u like crpapy game thats 4 fat neerds who r mean 2 othes on the net becus they get picked on by bully.[/QUOTE]
hi namispep :lol:

ok.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Yes, but I think it's still cheaper than the going rate right now elsewhere. Just thought if someone might be interested.

hi namispep :lol:[/QUOTE]

The drone is made of foam anyways, so it probably isn't even worth the MSRP, but thanks for posting it.

It is, but they have gone for $250+ on ebay, which might not even include shipping on that big box. $206 isn't a bad price for one, considering you would have to be extremely lucky to walk into a store and buy one at MSRP.

[quote name='Konfusion']It is, but they have gone for $250+ on ebay, which might not even include shipping on that big box. $206 isn't a bad price for one, considering you would have to be extremely lucky to walk into a store and buy one at MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just haven't seen a AWD item go over MSRP.

That guy also told me to go drink generic soda cuz it's all i could afford. LOL

[quote name='Zolor23']Yeah, I just haven't seen a AWD item go over MSRP.

That guy also told me to go drink generic soda cuz it's all i could afford. LOL[/QUOTE]

Just tell him Coke rules all

[quote name='Zolor23']Yeah, I just haven't seen a AWD item go over MSRP.

That guy also told me to go drink generic soda cuz it's all i could afford. LOL[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. He told GBAstar something similar. He couldn't afford a DS so he plays a gba..and not the sp, the old one without the backlight..

I don't know, it was funny though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QamU4-8NUw

sorry ,this is a stupid question, does Assassin's Creed III with steelbook come with the extra single player missions? on amazon if you buy it new, the cover image on amazon does not show it

[quote name='Yamato']Hahahaha. He told GBAstar something similar. He couldn't afford a DS so he plays a gba..and not the sp, the old one without the backlight..

I don't know, it was funny though.[/QUOTE]

So, he's been here before? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back