Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, I def.wouldn't mind. It's just such a hassle at BB with all of the information + extras they require over here.
I want to shift a little credit back that way with some of the deals they've had lately and the holidays coming up but I'm not going to do it with that when someone might want it to play.

I should have just left the area where the sticker was being sticky instead of smearing it everywhere lol
I got tired of peeling off those darn stickers for copies I trade in so I started flipping / reversing the art cover. That way the barcode is unobstructed and the AWD sticker ends up on the front. It throws off Gamestop and BestBuy guys when they open the case since the discs and manual sides are now on opposite end but they have thanked me for the consideration. I flat out told them that those stickers are more hassle off than on and they don't bother with them either.

Everyone can attest to googone working well and I have used it personally but I agree those stickers are a real pain in the a**, especially when they slap them on CEs and SEs and almost ruin them when trying to take them off.

Everyone can attest to googone working well and I have used it personally but I agree those stickers are a real pain in the a**, especially when they slap them on CEs and SEs and almost ruin them when trying to take them off.
Oh yeah, there should be a special layer of hell reserved for people that put stickers on cardboard of collectibles.

Risky proposition in relation to codes but the price is tempting.

:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (A) $16.75 (VG) $19.54 (LN) $20.94
Doing research into this one - is it possible to only receive RE6 here? I saw that the PS3 anthology comes with DLC for the othe games, but couldn't confirm that was the case with the 360 archives.

Edit - it looks like that's the case. Really risky buy. Could always return, but not something I'd like to leave to chance.

Doing research into this one - is it possible to only receive RE6 here? I saw that the PS3 anthology comes with DLC for the othe games, but couldn't confirm that was the case with the 360 archives.
It has 3 disks (Disk1 is RE6, Disk2 is language pack and disk 3 is RE Degneration). Everything else is dlc (RE 4, RE 5 Gold Edition, and RE Code Veronica) and as such a risky proposition.

It has 3 disks (Disk1 is RE6, Disk2 is language pack and disk 3 is RE Degneration). Everything else is dlc (RE 4, RE 5 Gold Edition, and RE Code Veronica) and as such a risky proposition.
Thanks DealSeeker. I just caught that on Capcom's official site, so I'll hold off for now. Shame too. Great price for RE6, but the other games are the primary reason to buy.

Edit - it looks like that's the case. Really risky buy. Could always return, but not something I'd like to leave to chance.
Hello. I see you are in my pit of indecision. Would you like some tea?

Well one dab of goo gone got rid if all the sticky...literally 5 seconds of wiping.

It was only 4$ for a spray bottle too -.-

The more you know

Well, I complained when they shipped something by USPS last week and I guess I should have reserved that griping for Prestige.  We'll see if the MGS Legacy Collection I ordered shows up today like it's scheduled but I'm a little worried based on that it now says "paperwork received - did not receive shipment" at the stop before going out for delivery.  Based on Google that doesn't lead to a lot of confidence in the package actually showing up.

That last of us flew within seconds. Saw one pop up for $38.58 in good condition. Also saw Fire Emblem and Lugi's Mansion and all of them flew within seconds. No new restock yet either.

Well, I complained when they shipped something by USPS last week and I guess I should have reserved that griping for Prestige. We'll see if the MGS Legacy Collection I ordered shows up today like it's scheduled but I'm a little worried based on that it now says "paperwork received - did not receive shipment" at the stop before going out for delivery. Based on Google that doesn't lead to a lot of confidence in the package actually showing up.

From your avatar I'm guessing you may be in Michigan? I'm in the Lansing area.

Prestige has never been anything short of a nightmare. I've had packages that were supposed to be delivered to both my home and business (one block from the state capitol building) go missing; last christmas they left the iPod Touch I bought my father as a gift LITERALLY on the sidewalk beside the building on Capitol Avenue, in the middle of downtown. Sometimes I luck out and find one of their delivery people wandering around, lost, with no clue how to find my building, which has a massive sign out front with the business name and address - so far, not one of them has spoken serviceable english. I've had to pull out my ID, point to the address label on the package in their hands, and show them that I'm the intended recipient if I do find them out on the street.

One of many massive threads on Amazon filled with complaints about Prestige: http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/discussion.html?cdForum=Fx20DX5GEB7TUX8&cdThread=Tx3VQBRD2ODM6Z2 The "paperwork received" problem is very common.

95% of the time Amazon uses UPS to ship to me. I haven't yet received a Prestige delivery without a problem somewhere down the line... I don't know why they even use those guys.

That last of us flew within seconds. Saw one pop up for $38.58 in good condition. Also saw Fire Emblem and Lugi's Mansion and all of them flew within seconds. No new restock yet either.
Glyde has a copy of TLOU for about $40 shipped here. I saw it about the same price a few days ago on Glyde too, so I'm not sure if they're generally around that price range or this has just been stuck up there.

Do you remember what Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem were going for respectively, by chance?

Glyde has a copy of TLOU for about $40 shipped here. I saw it about the same price a few days ago on Glyde too, so I'm not sure if they're generally around that price range or this has just been stuck up there.

Do you remember what Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem were going for respectively, by chance?
Rumor has it that TLOU maybe $35 in the gold box tomorrow in Amazon Gold Box but that remains to be seen. As far as the 3ds games, both were for around $22.xx. I did not get to see the condition, just the prices since they got sniped very quickly.

Rumor has it that TLOU maybe $35 in the gold box tomorrow in Amazon Gold Box but that remains to be seen. As far as the 3ds games, both were for around $22.xx. I did not get to see the condition, just the prices since they got sniped very quickly.
Yeah, I saw that post but I never saw an actual source for the information, so I'm kinda skeptical, but who knows. Thanks, I've been trying to find Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem for around $20 but I haven't payed close attention.

I sure hope it's not 35$

Or I'll have to buy it :( and my buddy just got me metro last light on PC. Dammit my backlog hurts!

Stupid steam sale doesn't help!!!

I just received my 16gb vita memory card, shit I almost thought the box was empty until I saw it in the corner of the box. Just had to reformat it since it was still joined to someone elses account, but for $28 a good deal and no problems. Hopefully they add some more 32gb soon!

From your avatar I'm guessing you may be in Michigan? I'm in the Lansing area.
Yeah, just north of Detroit. Can't imagine how unpleasant this is going to be trying to get this sorted. Small glimmer of hope that the Amazon tracking just updated that it left the carrier facility in Hebron, KY about half an hour ago so maybe that's progress and they just forgot it yesterday. >.<

The Last of Us... ZUMBA EDITION!

those looking at saving a little cash

style savvy trendsetters  used

very good   6.92      (small mark on disc)

like new   7.42

figure i  get the  7.42 one and save  2.50 on use it on a  psn game  :)

:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (G) $25.88 (VG) $27.87 (LN) $29.86
:360: Otomedius Excellent Special Edition (LN) $14.97

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (LN) $37.12 (N) $49.99
:ps3: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (G) $16.01

:ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North Collector's Edition (LN) $14.84 (N) $19.99 :hot:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  PS Army Men: Gold (Collectors Edition) (LN) $23.39

I really want the Collectors Edition of LOTR but my backlog is huge atm and idk where i'd put the extras....although my walls are completely bare

:whistle2:k

Yeah, just north of Detroit. Can't imagine how unpleasant this is going to be trying to get this sorted. Small glimmer of hope that the Amazon tracking just updated that it left the carrier facility in Hebron, KY about half an hour ago so maybe that's progress and they just forgot it yesterday. >.<

Amazon CSRs are aware of the situation, if you get the right one on the phone. They've always resent my order and started an "investigation" / complaint with Prestige. Eventually, the cost of using Prestige and shipping double will get them to drop Prestige all together.

Amazon CSRs are aware of the situation, if you get the right one on the phone. They've always resent my order and started an "investigation" / complaint with Prestige. Eventually, the cost of using Prestige and shipping double will get them to drop Prestige all together.
The problem is that they can't really resend a AWD item. If it doesn't show up tomorrow I'll contact them and maybe they'll just send me a new copy.

Thankfully the Metal Gear Legacy Collection showed up just fine today and it was in fact an open dinger.  Code for MGS1 and the VR missions works and the sleeves not in too bad of condition but man the edges of the art book make it look like it was in a library for 20 years.  Really can't figure out how that happened when it doesn't really look like of it was opened and handled previously but I'm not going to complain since it got me an otherwise new MGSLC for $15 off.

Sorry Guys but i grabbed as soon as it updated

Animal Crossing New Leaf $21.xx

Luigi's Mansion $22.xx

(PS3) Sonic Generations $10.xx

(PS3) Dragon's Dogma $22.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back