Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks y'all. Grabbed Mario Kart 3DS after missing on New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion. I just got my 3DS XL a couple of weeks ago (good condition $152.41) and have been catching up on some games. Here's what I got from AWD this last two weeks:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) 29.67
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) 24.18
Super Mario 3D Land (LN) 22.02
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (LN) 18.51

I already played 40+ hrs out of FE boosting all my party members' stats. All Club Nintendo PIN#s were working except for Fire Emblem. Which sucks since I want to avail that Nintendo promo. You get what you pay for.

:360: Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound (VG) $34.61

:360: Mass Effect Trilogy (LN) $27.09

:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (LN) $24.73
:360: Fuse (LN) $24.87

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $20.78
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84

:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84

:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.13

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (LN) $229.75
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (VG) $35.38

:ps3: Metro Last Light (LN) $29.69
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) $19.41

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (LN) $15.28

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition (G) $35.05

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo ZombiU Deluxe Set Wii U (LN) $392.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $34.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (LN) $18.65
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (VG) $17.49
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (G) $12.86
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Family Party 30 Great Games: Obstacle Arcade (LN) $5.93

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (VG) $8.39
:wii: Just Dance 4 (VG) $13.85

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (VG) $166.16
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (VG) $165.65
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.57
:3ds: Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (LN) $22.25
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $26.50
do you post these item for fun or are people here just too fucking lazy to look though the store themselves and need your links ....i think its they are just too fucking lazy

do you post these item for fun or are people here just too fucking lazy to look though the store themselves and need your links ....i think its they are just too fucking lazy

They are helping us out. In a big restock it's easy to miss new items added. No need to be a jerk.

Someone needs a hug! No one asked me to do it, it is fun and this thread is all about posting "deals" so I post them whenever I can. At times it is helpfulf to know if a restock happened so others can look for what they want but main reason I do it is to have a price point as an anchor to compare future deals with. Having certain games "catalogued" like this gives an insight on future deals for comparison sake having an established price point. It also helps with Amazon pricing cycles. Maybe you remeber the month of May, if you don't you missed some incredible deals. Now have some breakfast and cheer up fella!

We <3 DealSeeker. I know every time I see his little Red Avatar that there are deals to be had! He's just being helpful and I really appreciate it. A lot of times I see a game I wouldn't have thought of searching for.
Thank you :D! You changed your avatar. It is pretty and still works well with your theme.

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (LN) $18.78
:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (LN) $15.98
:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (VG from Express Media) $7.53 (LN) $13.57
:360: Gears Of War Collector's Edition (VG from Express Media) $11.78 (G) $17.07 (LN) $19.69
:360: Left 4 Dead (VG from arrow-media) $10.40 (LN) $11.22

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (G) $47.40 (LN) $54.70
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken (VG) $11.36

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (VG) $18.70

Dropped a little but still up there.

:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition (G) $87.62

DealSeeker2U should be in the end of the year CAG poll, whatever it's called. Slidecage should be in there too, but for entirely different reasons. LOL.

Someone needs a hug! No one asked me to do it, it is fun and this thread is all about posting "deals" so I post them whenever I can. At times it is helpfulf to know if a restock happened so others can look for what they want but main reason I do it is to have a price point as an anchor to compare future deals with. Having certain games "catalogued" like this gives an insight on future deals for comparison sake having an established price point. It also helps with Amazon pricing cycles. Maybe you remeber the month of May, if you don't you missed some incredible deals. Now have some breakfast and cheer up fella!
just saying you making it too easy for flippers to find deals :) and your pissing off my wallet for making stuff too easy to find :)

what this morning thing you talk about been up since 3am on my 3rd freaking job... and if you think im cranky now just wait till the 2000 me comes back LOL (3rd job = back in the stock market day trading and overseas trading WEEEE I want to buy 50,000 bucks on internet stock on margin Man i miss those days :)

Thanks y'all. Grabbed Mario Kart 3DS after missing on New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion. I just got my 3DS XL a couple of weeks ago (good condition $152.41) and have been catching up on some games. Here's what I got from AWD this last two weeks:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) 29.67
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) 24.18
Super Mario 3D Land (LN) 22.02
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (LN) 18.51

I already played 40+ hrs out of FE boosting all my party members' stats. All Club Nintendo PIN#s were working except for Fire Emblem. Which sucks since I want to avail that Nintendo promo. You get what you pay for.

If i could share my Amazon GC i'd give some to DealSeeker. He's dedicated to the thread. He's always up early checking the warehouse for deals for us CAGs. Even when he himself isn't personally looking for items. I personally think that's honorable. He could easily snatch all the good stuff, and tell us about it later

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (LN) $18.78
:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (LN) $15.98
:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (VG from Express Media) $7.53 (LN) $13.57
:360: Gears Of War Collector's Edition (VG from Express Media) $11.78 (G) $17.07 (LN) $19.69
:360: Left 4 Dead (VG from arrow-media) $10.40 (LN) $11.22

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (G) $47.40 (LN) $54.70
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken (VG) $11.36

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (VG) $18.70

Dropped a little but still up there.

:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition (G) $87.62
Right now you can get Defiance CE for 39.99 and UE for 59.99 at gamestop ;)

just saying you making it too easy for flippers to find deals :) and your pissing off my wallet for making stuff too easy to find :)
Ah, the truth comes out. No worries man, eveyone who comes here faces the same dilemma. I should know, everytime I see a deal I am tempted but pass so others can enjoy it, even flippers.

If i could share my Amazon GC i'd give some to DealSeeker. He's dedicated to the thread. He's always up early checking the warehouse for deals for us CAGs. Even when he himself isn't personally looking for items. I personally think that's honorable. He could easily snatch all the good stuff, and tell us about it later
Thanks! I had to slow down since AWD did some serious damage to my credit and wallet in May. Since then I have been very selective of what I am getting (mostly last gen / retro gems) and get something only if the price is too good to pass up or if I am going to play it right away. Otherwise it gets posted unless their are more of the same I grabbed. At this point I am just trying to work through my backlog so nothing is of interest as of yet.

Hi there! May I know how did your XL arrive? I import my machines so Im a little scared about buying a Like New one.

Thanks!
AWD labeled it as "Good Condition," and I got it just like that or maybe more. It came with everything that you should see in a retail packaging. The 3DS XL itself shows wear (some scuffs, no scratches) from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. The Club Nintendo PIN# has not been used (160 coins I believe) and I was able to register the hardware serial number to get the free warranty extension.

AWD labeled it as "Good Condition," and I got it just like that or maybe more. It came with everything that you should see in a retail packaging. The 3DS XL itself shows wear (some scuffs, no scratches) from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. The Club Nintendo PIN# has not been used (160 coins I believe) and I was able to register the hardware serial number to get the free warranty extension.
Thanks a bunch!

Thanks! I had to slow down since AWD did some serious damage to my credit and wallet in May. Since then I have been very selective of what I am getting (mostly last gen / retro gems) and get something only if the price is too good to pass up or if I am going to play it right away. Otherwise it gets posted unless their are more of the same I grabbed. At this point I am just trying to work through my backlog so nothing is of interest as of yet.
Dealseeker, out of curiousity - how did your RE6 Archives arrive? Were the codes working?

Hey Dealseeker, have you had any recurring returns or complaints from PS3 bundles buyers? Or is everyone happy and dandy :) My family needs a media center and a cheap deal would be great, I just have to be super safe with the purchase since its a one way ticket.

Hey Dealseeker, have you had any recurring returns or complaints from PS3 bundles buyers? Or is everyone happy and dandy :) My family needs a media center and a cheap deal would be great, I just have to be super safe with the purchase since its a one way ticket.
Their have been few returns and complaints but overall everyone in majority seems to be happy with their purchases. Anything you get from "good" condition to "very good" condition to "like new" condition should be a safe bet. "Acceptable" condtion ones can be a gamble so you may not want to take a chance on them since they can be new items with packaging damage or used items repackaged.

If you're trawling AWD for flips you're doing it wrong. Free or low cost rentals sometimes sure but profitable flips I have not seen many of on AWD.

what this morning thing you talk about been up since 3am on my 3rd freaking job... and if you think im cranky now just wait till the 2000 me comes back LOL (3rd job = back in the stock market day trading and overseas trading WEEEE I want to buy 50,000 bucks on internet stock on margin Man i miss those days
smile15.gif
See that is the problem. You are overworked and stressed. Obviously you work because you need to so I applaud you for that (especially with 3 jobs) but you really need to find a way to relax and wind down.

Dude that blows...I don't even like going to my 1 job..I can't imagine 3...how do you find time for gaming?

what this morning thing you talk about been up since 3am on my 3rd freaking job... and if you think im cranky now just wait till the 2000 me comes back LOL (3rd job = back in the stock market day trading and overseas trading WEEEE I want to buy 50,000 bucks on internet stock on margin Man i miss those days :)

Those jerks.

Anyway, I got overdrafted and I lost money for deals here, so I haven't been here for a while.

I've built up a lot of Amazon credit over the time I've been on hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back