Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
my aliens colonial marines (g) came in today, slight wrinkle on the box but everything else was sealed and dlc unused. very happy for 22 bucks!

Finally bit on Shenmue. Purchases like this keep solidifying my "we'll see" stance on next-gen consoles. Maybe if I spent more time playing the current-gen games I already have and stopped buying the last-gen games I want...

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for $22 and Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition $14

Are these good prices? The Dragons Dogma I never got around to beating, I traded it for Tales of Graces F once I heard the Dark Arisen Version was on its way. And I'm extremely curious about the HD texture pack they included in there. And I would assume I should snag RE5:Gold before I can never find it again, but to my knowledge the Gold edition packs in a lot of content and I wanted to try out it's move gameplay thinking it should be a perfect marriage

Thoughts anyone?

$25 amazon GC for $21

Pm me for details

Also my luigis mansion and Animal Crossing new leaf came with unused club Nintendo points!

Should have bit on shin megami

Some left overs from this morning's restock (Restock happened around 4:30am Eastern Time for those keeping track).

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad and Play and Charge Kit - Black (A) $31.77
:360: Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - Soul Calibur 4 Limited Edition (A) $42.07
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Limited Edition) (LN) $13.71
:360: The Amazing Spider-Man (G) $19.30
:360: Sleeping Dogs (LN) $17.86
:360: Orange Box (G) $17.50

:360: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84
:360: Angry Birds Trilogy (G) $12.86
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (LN) $9.46

:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (LN) $25.71

:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $23.21

:ps3: Portal 2 (LN) $17.86
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $13.57
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.09

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition (G) $33.10

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.06

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition (G) $11.47
:wii: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (LN) $14.84
:wii: Rayman Origins (LN) $12.73
:wii: Resident Evil 4 (LN) $9.31

:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.50

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for $22 and Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition $14

Are these good prices?
Those are good prices for both games and well worth your time given both are complete packages with all the DLC (RE5:GE has all DLC on disk). Dark Arisen has the original plus more content so good investment on an upgrade.

What condition did you order them in again?

Average or Good
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection was listed as good for $32.15 and Shin Megami Tensei IV limited edition was listed as very good for $34.62. Solid buys for complete editions of both for release month window.

Haha, I was actually asleep. Don't see that very often.
I was at work with limited access (no access to CAG) or else I would have at least given a heads up. This was a restock for flippers (Portal 2 for $12.53, UFC 3 for $11.11). Also saw the non special edition of Murmasa Rebirth for around $29 along with newer releases like MGS:TLC (which was posted) and NCAA Football 14. Also saw Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing for 3ds at the usual price from previous restock. Good stuff!

There also was a PS3 controller for $23 which I snagged for emulators on my new Nexus 7 (bragaments :joystick: ) 

Sick deal(s) on the MGS Legacy  :bouncy:

I was at work with limited access (no access to CAG) or else I would have at least given a heads up. This was a restock for flippers (Portal 2 for $12.53, UFC 3 for $11.11). Also saw the non special edition of Murmasa Rebirth for around $29 along with newer releases like MGS:TLC (which was posted) and NCAA Football 14. Also saw Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing for 3ds at the usual price from previous restock. Good stuff!
For the best when splurging on Muramasa, MGS LC, PSABR, Sly4, 999, Tomb Raider, and Metro LL in a week's time has seriously drained my credit even further. Fortunately I think the only new releases I have to worry about through the end of the year are Xillia, Pokemon, GTA, and BF4 though I'm sure a half dozen more that I somehow overlooked will show up. Guess that's a sign that I need to buckle down and get through some of these to turn back to credit.

For the best when splurging on Muramasa, MGS LC, PSABR, Sly4, 999, Tomb Raider, and Metro LL in a week's time has seriously drained my credit even further. Fortunately I think the only new releases I have to worry about through the end of the year are Xillia, Pokemon, GTA, and BF4 though I'm sure a half dozen more that I somehow overlooked will show up. Guess that's a sign that I need to buckle down and get through some of these to turn back to credit.
Lol, all good titles but which would definitely do a number on your credit / wallet. Xillia, Pokemon, GTA, and BF4 are pretty much the games I am looking forward to myself. Heck I had Shin Megami Tensei IV preordered and bought from GS which I will be returning now thanks to a better deal here. Holidays will sure get hectic with the new releases. Looking forward to seeing those releases here on AWD and passing them on to the rest. :)

People bought these back in the day when GDD had an active thread on CAG. People were not pleased with what they got, at all.

Plus, the site in general is pretty shitty when it comes to user reviews. I personally wouldn't touch anything from there with a 10 foot pole, but there are some CAGs who have had decent experiences with them.

People bought these back in the day when GDD had an active thread on CAG. People were not pleased with what they got, at all.

Plus, the site in general is pretty shitty when it comes to user reviews. I personally wouldn't touch anything from there with a 10 foot pole, but there are some CAGs who have had decent experiences with them.
Yea that's why I deleted it...read alot of bad stuff

Not Warehouse Deals related, but I'll comment anyway.

I would stay away from that. $44.95 for 8 "random" ps3 games is not worth the risk, even if they are guaranteed to be complete or possibly sealed. They claim they have thousands of PS3 games, but only have 3 pages of them listed for sale. I would assume they just "randomly" select 8 games that nobody is interested in buying to send to you. Only way I would even consider doing it would be if multiple people claimed they got good value for their money and even then, I would probably stay away.

My first real time getting burned from the warehouse. My 'like new' Spyro 2 Season of Flame came today -- cart only. I was about to return it, but customer service offered me $8 credit and let me keep the item, so I took that. Amazon really does have the best customer service ever.

hey eldrich or dealseeker if one of you are around i see a few new things including a few more copies of complete minish cap at 30 (was at 1 about an hour ago went up to 7 and now down to 2 copies left

also still a tales of vesperia at 22

hey eldrich or dealseeker if one of you are around i see a few new things including a few more copies of complete minish cap at 30 (was at 1 about an hour ago went up to 7 and now down to 2 copies left

also still a tales of vesperia at 22
I saw that but was hoping it would drop some more.

Interesting! Somehow I missed it then. Good to know.
lol, dealseeker2u, whenever you retires, and leave the cag forum for good. THey should name the amazon warehouse thread under your name in honor of your dedication/ hard work. " dealseeker2u's amazon warehouse thread".

lol, dealseeker2u, whenever you retires, and leave the cag forum for good. THey should name the amazon warehouse thread under your name in honor of your dedication/ hard work. " dealseeker2u's amazon warehouse thread".
I appreciate it but hey Poker did this lot longer than I have. If I can do it as long as he did and then some then I have earned the title but no one can replace the original AWD guy aka Poker360. He is just letting this thread run its course as an overseer since so many others now contribute to this thread besides myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back