Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate it but hey Poker did this lot longer than I have. If I can do it as long as he did and then some then I have earned the title but no one can replace the original AWD guy aka Poker360. He is just letting this thread run its course as an overseer since so many others now contribute to this thread besides myself.
is the poker360, still active on this forum? because i do not remember seeing him around when i joined.

is the poker360, still active on this forum? because i do not remember seeing him around when i joined.
He pops in once in a while and posted once seeking advice on buying something from AWD. Other than that he hasn't actively posted since creating this thread. He basically said he will let others like myself take care of posting deals here and so far it has worked well.

Just a quick note that this is currently $20 at Best Buy today, so maybe worth looking there if you have credit :) Either way a great price!!
Thanks for pointing that out. The preowned version is $17.99 (cheaper if GCU member) at Best Buy and even a better deal if one can find it nearby.

I want to justify buying NnK but I traded it in after only playing 10hrs
Only 10 hours in. Sorry, the game really picks up after 20 hours. It is an RPG and has a lot to teach. The game is roughly 50 hours long too. Definitely one of my favorite RPG's of all time if not a bit overrated due to the last half of the game. It is still great but once you play it you'll see how it could have been a bit better,

I want to justify buying NnK but I traded it in after only playing 10hrs
That's too bad. Definitely a game that reminded me why I started playing games in the first place. Wonky battle system aside, it did a great job of creating a sense of whimsy and wonder.

Ni No Kuni sucks
While I wouldn't say it sucks -- it does a lot right -- I would agree with Yigy about it being overrated. It was pretty, the story was reasonable, and Drippy was pretty amusing, but the battle system was too broken for the game to be all that enjoyable to me.

Got my PDZ Limited Edition (Like New) yesterday and the description was not wrong at all! Seems like no one even played the game! Everything was included as well. Very satisfied with my first Amazon Warehouse purchase.

Got my PDZ Limited Edition (Like New) yesterday and the description was not wrong at all! Seems like no one even played the game! Everything was included as well. Very satisfied with my first Amazon Warehouse purchase.
I received mine yesterday as well, but they sent me the regular edition instead of the Limited Edition. Called them and they gave me a refund, and I can keep the game.

While I wouldn't say it sucks -- it does a lot right -- I would agree with Yigy about it being overrated. It was pretty, the story was reasonable, and Drippy was pretty amusing, but the battle system was too broken for the game to be all that enjoyable to me.
I thought the battle system was fun until I saw how stupid the AI can be. Like the blonde chick would get into melee range instead of calling out someone. I played it for a bit but havent gone back to it.

what the hell is up with amazon  do they want people to get banned lol

i  picked up a kindle fire and went into chat asking how long does it take for the  usb cable to charge the system

i get a responce     o its better to use the wall charger... since you own a fire now    we will give you a 20 buck promo credit...  so i close the chat...

then wonder about cases   as well if the 3rd party cases are good..

o   we see you have a fire      amazon cases are the best since you own a fire   we like to give you  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx credit to buy   the amazon case

i was like  STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME PROMO and please just answer the questions  

what the hell is up with amazon do they want people to get banned lol

i picked up a kindle fire and went into chat asking how long does it take for the usb cable to charge the system

i get a responce o its better to use the wall charger... since you own a fire now we will give you a 20 buck promo credit... so i close the chat...

then wonder about cases as well if the 3rd party cases are good..

o we see you have a fire amazon cases are the best since you own a fire we like to give you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx credit to buy the amazon case

i was like STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME PROMO and please just answer the questions
Amazon is just a long con run over 20 years to get slidecage. Good thing he's on to them.

Not Warehouse Deals related, but I'll comment anyway.

I would stay away from that. $44.95 for 8 "random" ps3 games is not worth the risk, even if they are guaranteed to be complete or possibly sealed. They claim they have thousands of PS3 games, but only have 3 pages of them listed for sale. I would assume they just "randomly" select 8 games that nobody is interested in buying to send to you. Only way I would even consider doing it would be if multiple people claimed they got good value for their money and even then, I would probably stay away.
This place is offering $140 for a wii console trade... not likely to be a legit place.

My $21 Circle Pad Pro XL was delivered today.  It was brand new in the box but was listed as good condition.  It's actually the Japan 3DS LL version.

I could only play Ni No Kuni for a few hours. It's beautiful and charming, but also incredibly boring and I felt like it was treating me like a five year old. I will probably play it some more eventually.

I could only play Ni No Kuni for a few hours. It's beautiful and charming, but also incredibly boring and I felt like it was treating me like a five year old. I will probably play it some more eventually.
And that is incredibly insulting to a six year old.

I had a brain aneurysm trying to figure out WHY he posted this... LOLy
trying to see if this is happening to more people... why is amazon just willing to give out so much freaking credit...

i like the questions answered.. im not asking for cash...

so is the usb cable good enough to charge the kindle anyone know

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this. It's such an unbelievably gorgeous game, but when you're actually playing it the novelty wears off. Such a shame, too. I was so excited for it.

trying to see if this is happening to more people... why is amazon just willing to give out so much freaking credit...

i like the questions answered.. im not asking for cash...

so is the usb cable good enough to charge the kindle anyone know
No offense but 90% of that was still gibberish. As far as USB charging goes it makes a huge difference if you have a proper charger. Depending on the model of Fire it could take 9-12 hours for an exhausted to full charge over USB where a proper wall charger should cut that down to somewhere around 2-3 hours. A USB 1.0/2.0 device like that is going to be able to draw 0.5A or 500mA max from a USB port and the actual power provided to that port also fluctuates as that's just part of how USB works. If you get a wall charger, can be generic/apple/etc. they're all the same really if they have a USB plug into them, that supports up to 2100mA then it will charge at it's maximum potential which according to the internet is 1800mA.

I loved Ni No Kuni. First JRPG that I put 100+ hours into since FF-X and I'm not a 'JRPG' fanatic either.
Great cutscenes, characters, and the game is actually challenging [unless you spend hours grinding to become over-powered] and even with your level maxed there's tons of end-game content to play which a lot of games lack.

Thus far it's my 2nd place GOTY.

And_its_gone_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back