Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
But the PS4 isn't backwards compatible.
Indeed my good sir. However, I love PS3 exclusives and I use my PS3 as my dvd/blu-ray player so I will keeping it next gen. I plan on selling my 250gb slim xbox and probably get a simple 4gb one. Although, I probably won't play much of either once I use my ps4/vita combo.

Don't know if these are new, since I've been gone for a week, but there's some stuff that's interesting at least.

:3ds:

Animal Crossing New Leaf LN $23.23

SMT IV VG $34.62 LN $37.10

Mario Kart 7 LN $22.57

Fire Emblem LN $29.67

Project X Zone LN $22.27

:psp:

Rayman Origins LN $13.94

16GB Vita Memory Card LN $35.25

:ps3:

Dragon's Dogma LN $14.93

Madden 13 LN $11.13

:360:

Defiance $14.82

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen LN $22.27

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition LN $14.84

Dishonored LN $14.84

Madden 13 LN $11.13

:wii:

New Super Mario Bros U LN $32.90

Thanks! Picked up that Project X Zone! Last one left too!
You're welcome, saved me from buying it. There was a copy of UFC3 up for $10 for a few minutes but it dawned on me too late that it's one of those games that Gamestop buys for an oddly high amount.

Would be in for Madden 13 if I hadn't picked up NCAA 13 from GF for 10$ -.-
I haven't played a Madden game in years, I think since it was a blue cartridge on the N64, but it's tempting at that price. This close to the new season and game though it's going to be hard playing with outdated rosters and I have no idea how annoying it will be to edit all the rosters (presuming you can't just download a roster someone else made like NCAA).

I haven't played a Madden game in years, I think since it was a blue cartridge on the N64, but it's tempting at that price. This close to the new season and game though it's going to be hard playing with outdated rosters and I have no idea how annoying it will be to edit all the rosters (presuming you can't just download a roster someone else made like NCAA).
It would probably be a pain, and Madden 13 is weird if you want to do any kind of single-player offline thing; there's just not a lot of depth. Better to wait, I think -- you'll probably be able to get Madden ...25? for $30ish this fall if you're assiduous.

You're welcome, saved me from buying it. There was a copy of UFC3 up for $10 for a few minutes but it dawned on me too late that it's one of those games that Gamestop buys for an oddly high amount.
Fair warning: It's not that high anymore--the :360: version's TIV dropped from $15 to $12 over the past few days.

It would probably be a pain, and Madden 13 is weird if you want to do any kind of single-player offline thing; there's just not a lot of depth. Better to wait, I think -- you'll probably be able to get Madden ...25? for $30ish this fall if you're assiduous.
Yeah, maybe one of us will get lucky and score one of the special Amazon versions with a working Season Ticket code for cheap.

That's exactly what I received but this was about a week after launch and was a dinger copy.
I believe the "dinger" was the same description of the copy I ordered as well hope I get lucky enough that the codes are still unused great deal for $35.00 though. Thanks

Still a decent flip/way to move credit come the 15th with a 50% coupon, if it holds at $12
Noticed this thread into mostly flip thread why i never post in this thread anymore. Flip talk used to be frowned upon but cag changed.

Noticed this thread into mostly flip thread why i never post in this thread anymore. Flip talk used to be frowned upon but cag changed.
What? Flipping is discussed in nearly every other thread it seems. To flip something from one store to another is actually quite smart (or on eBay for profit). As long as someone doesn't abuse the hell out of it, I see no wrong in it.

I've never quite gotten why people complain about people who decide to flip something for additional trade-in credit/profit.

There was a little of that in here last week but that's really the Amazon Trade thread that's gone that direction last I looked.

Can someone please explain to me quickly on what a 'dinger' copy is? I've seen it mentioned a couple times the past few weeks and I wasn't really sure on what that means.

Flip talk IS frowned upon. Why do you think their isn't a flip thread for the sake of just discussing flips (not including someone in particular's group). Mods delete talk or a thread dedicated to fliping pretty quickly and part of the reason why those that want to get in on other deals (flipping) post them where they see a connection. Either way I post deals and let others make that connection. Even if someone benefits from the flip they aren't getting too many as their are hardly more than a few copies that float on warehouse at any give time and hardly at the price that would make it substaintial (with few exceptions once in a while).

There was a little of that in here last week but that's really the Amazon Trade thread that's gone that direction last I looked.
Handsomepete has to now post every few pages to just remind people that it isn't a flip thread. It is great people are "making their own deals" as StryderOmega put it but it can cost a thread if it runs rampant and reeks of flip talk. The Defiance debacle might have scared some folks from doing that now. However, I have said it before and I will say it again, I would create and run a flip thread in a heartbeat if the mods approved of it with certain guidlines in place but that's not gonna happen given the history of those threads, how some folks acted in them, and I am not about to go up against the mods and tempt my fate. Although having a thread like that would at least keep the flip talk out of other threads (for the most part) so their is that.

Anyway, you won't hear from me in this thread about flips so to those who find it annoying, you won't have to worry about it at my end. I am just here to post deals. :)

Can someone please explain to me quickly on what a 'dinger' copy is? I've seen it mentioned a couple times the past few weeks and I wasn't really sure on what that means.
A dinger is one where in every aspect that it counts is a brand new game or close enough that it's indistinguishable from a new game but might have suffered packaging or cosmetic damage so was deemed unfit for sale as new or returned to Amazon. For example ordered a copy of the Muramasa special edition that was listed as Good. It arrived with cosmetic damage to the outer packaging but everything was still factory sealed, hence a dinger. Basically think of a ding on a new car, still every bit as good but you can't sell it as a new car anymore.

A dinger is one where in every aspect that it counts is a brand new game or close enough that it's indistinguishable from a new game but might have suffered packaging or cosmetic damage so was deemed unfit for sale as new or returned to Amazon. For example ordered a copy of the Muramasa special edition that was listed as Good. It arrived with cosmetic damage to the outer packaging but everything was still factory sealed, hence a dinger. Basically think of a ding on a new car, still every bit as good but you can't sell it as a new car anymore.
Thank you, that's what I was thinking but it makes me wonder if I should try ordering a 'Good' copy of a game next time instead of shelling out a couple extra bucks for 'Like New'.

Item that is likely new but the package was damaged in some way or form at the warehouse. The damage could be anywhere from a sleeve having a crease in it to cover art being torn, to box being smushed a bit around the edges, etc. Hence, a dinger. Those are the ones that have a very good chance of being complete with DLC and other items and as such sought after. The extent of damage though is relative to its description and can be bad (accpetable) or good (acceptable). Acceptable conditioned items are a gamble but anything else is a close safe bet.

Thank you, that's what I was thinking but it makes me wonder if I should try ordering a 'Good' copy of a game next time instead of shelling out a couple extra bucks for 'Like New'.
Well it depends on what it is. Something like that Muramasa CE or SMT IV where they're squishy soft cardboard shells that Amazon poorly packaged to send out is going to be more likely than your standard game in a plastic case. Also newer games are going to be more likely as they sort out shipping issues and before people have a chance to start trading the game in. No matter what it's a gamble though so I always order what I'll be comfortable with having in the described condition and if the gamble doesn't work out I've still got something I can be happy with.

Well it depends on what it is. Something like that Muramasa CE or SMT IV where they're squishy soft cardboard shells that Amazon poorly packaged to send out is going to be more likely than your standard game in a plastic case. Also newer games are going to be more likely as they sort out shipping issues and before people have a chance to start trading the game in. No matter what it's a gamble though so I always order what I'll be comfortable with having in the described condition and if the gamble doesn't work out I've still got something I can be happy with.
I like your logic, thanks for the advice! And thanks to everyone else that explained to me what a dinger copy is.

Was wondering if anyone has received a "very good" Metal gear solid legacy with all codes intact?
I ordered a "good" copy that's due in this week and it seemed like a dinger so I'm sure it will come with codes unused but if it doesn't I wont be mad or go straight to CS with a complaining knowing the risk I took.

Ordered a $90 Roccat gaming mouse, LN $50. May come repackaged.

Here's hoping this works out better than the LN 3DS XL a week ago..

Anyone interested in EA's football games should just wait until November when Madden moves to next-gen.

The current-gen games are bad and have been way behind other sports games the entire console cycle.

Anyone interested in EA's football games should just wait until November when Madden moves to next-gen.

The current-gen games are bad and have been way behind other sports games the entire console cycle.
Madden console launch versions are almost always terrible. They're usually missing features of the current, established offerings and the graphic upgrades are usually marginal at best.

that ZOE is probably mine. I ordered the PS3 LN and got a 360 version.

Whelp. My (VG) :ds: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story arived today. The case is in immaculate condition. All of the inserts are there. The cartridge is in excllent shape and works. It even had an unused registration code!

I'm thrilled with this purchase. Not bad at all for $15.XX!

can get  dragon crown  vita for  28   shipped via gamefly but dont know if its worth it......(its 33 but  i got a  5 off coupon that expires soon)

love to see the mario rpg game ship early  and use it on that instead 

.This is in addition to an actual difficulty setting that can only be unlocked once the roughly 15-to-20-hour campaign is beaten.

seems very short

will have it  weds via gamefly  will know if i want to keep it or not then

ANOTHER REVIEW 

Dragon’s Crown is going to keep you busy for a long time. After beating the game the first time, you unlock a Hard mode to continue leveling your characters. Hard mode then gives way to Inferno mode which allows your character’s level to reach 99. With my Wizard rounding on level 32 and nearly 17 hours clocked in upon beating the game on normal, it looks likeDragon’s Crown will offer well over 120 hours of play to anybody that is looking to do a full clear on all three difficulties with all six characters.

will have to wait till weds to see if i like it or not 

Some old school goodness mixed in with other finds:

:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (LN) $26.27
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (LN) $18.92
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (G) $18.51

:xbox: Shenmue 2 (A) $11.85 (LN) $14.82

:ps3: Rayman Origins (LN) $13.01
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns  (VG) $11.25
:ps3: The King of Fighters XII (A) $7.63 (LN) $9.54

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Resident Evil 2 (LN) $15.72
  Dino Crisis (LN) $15.44
  InuYasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (LN) $13.57
  Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (LN) $11.66
  Resident Evil: Director's Cut (G) $11.49
  Populous: The Beginning (G) $9.74
  Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (G) $7.39 (LN) $8.51
  Namco's Museum Vol. 3 (LN) $4.15

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Resident Evil 2 (A) $17.13 (LN) $21.41

:pc: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition (VG) $34.00

Bah! Someone snagged the (LN) SMT IV before I could. My wallet thanks you but my heart, she is a-broken.

Bah! Someone snagged the (LN) SMT IV before I could. My wallet thanks you but my heart, she is a-broken.
They were very available all last week. Probably will remain available for another week.

Now I don't know if I should pay off my Dragon's Crown at GameStop this week. SMT IV has been low for a while, so maybe it also will be low.

They were very available all last week. Probably will remain available for another week.

Now I don't know if I should pay off my Dragon's Crown at GameStop this week. SMT IV has been low for a while, so maybe it also will be low.
Well remember that a lot of people just bought SMT, took the code and immediately traded it in and there were also a lot of damaged copies returned so that's not a common situation with a brand new game. I am interested to see how they packaged the game and art book when it arrives tomorrow since they don't seem to learn any packaging lessons lately.

Dragons Crown isnt even out yet so I doubt it will be super low since it's already $40 new for Vita and $50 for PS3

Long as you don't take my Xillia when it shows up.

Deal, leave a ps3 dragons crown for me, lol. I do want on both systems, but ps3 first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back