Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Well remember that a lot of people just bought SMT, took the code and immediately traded it in and there were also a lot of damaged copies returned so that's not a common situation with a brand new game. I am interested to see how they packaged the game and art book when it arrives tomorrow since they don't seem to learn any packaging lessons lately.
True that, but maybe people might return copies because they only want the artbook.

Dragons Crown isnt even out yet so I doubt it will be super low since it's already $40 new for Vita and $50 for PS3
There was a time when SMT IV was not released. Then it got released.

Yea I was gonna wait on Dragon's Crown but then....I'd rather the multiplayer community be huge right away and not wait.

Also need something to hold my attention until A Realm Reborn ;D

Yea I was gonna wait on Dragon's Crown but then....I'd rather the multiplayer community be huge right away and not wait.

Also need something to hold my attention until A Realm Reborn ;D
don;t you have to paid a fee to play a realm reborn?

They were very available all last week. Probably will remain available for another week.

Now I don't know if I should pay off my Dragon's Crown at GameStop this week. SMT IV has been low for a while, so maybe it also will be low.
True. But my wallet wasn't as willing earlier in the week as it is now.

Not to further derail the thread but I wish they would have gone to the buy to play with cosmetic and convenience shop model.  Would have been more than willing to grabbed FFXIVARR if it had gone that direction but $15 a month just doesn't work for me anymore when my interest and play time will fluctuate wildly month to month now and it adds this pressure to play hardcore which I just can't do with an MMO anymore.

Not to further derail the thread but I wish they would have gone to the buy to play with cosmetic and convenience shop model. Would have been more than willing to grabbed FFXIVARR if it had gone that direction but $15 a month just doesn't work for me anymore when my interest and play time will fluctuate wildly month to month now and it adds this pressure to play hardcore which I just can't do with an MMO anymore.
Yea I havent had time to play an MMO either especially with the next college semester coming up. Ill try and play a little here and there but I have a feeling I'll end up cancelling soon after a month or two. The game was only 10$ anyways for me due to free credits :D

But anyways back on topic; Im still waiting for SMT to drop so I can give it a try on my gf's unused 3ds -.-

Yea I havent had time to play an MMO either especially with the next college semester coming up. Ill try and play a little here and there but I have a feeling I'll end up cancelling soon after a month or two. The game was only 10$ anyways for me due to free credits :D
did you order the standard edition, or the collectors edition?

My brother and I have been refreshing the Dragon's Crown page all the day the past couple of days.  I want a dinger v__v Hopefully it'll have an artbook as well.

Bought a like new with no qualifiers SMTIV, it was beat to hell with a used code. My very good copy just arrived with medium bend on case and it was indeed a dinger. Step yo game up Amazon.

What was the condition like on it? Dinger?
the outside box is a thick-stock paper and it's held together by joints at the corners so it's not very sturdy and susceptible to collapsing at the corners...which is exactly what happened with this box.

i would give the game/soundtrack LN rating, the artbook VG rating, and the outer box itself a fair rating.

just one deal or is a massive wall of text comin?
and these only for now:

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (A) $37.49 (G) $40.62 (LN) $46.87
:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (G) $22.04 (LN) $25.43 :hot:
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (G) $15.03 (LN) $17.34 :hot:
:360: Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (LN) $13.80
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (A) $13.72 (LN) $17.15

:360: Portal 2 (G) $17.86:360: Portal 2 (G) $17.86

:360: Darksiders II (A) $12.73 (LN) $15.91

:360: PROTOTYPE (LN) $9.97

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 Slim 160GB (A) $190.01 (G) $205.84
:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (A) $11.05
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition (G) $19.21
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package (LN) $18.33

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $18.31
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (LN from Express Media) $9.38 (VG) $10.33

:ds: Mario Kart DS (G) $13.67 (LN) $15.78

Dragon's Crown looks terrible. Just saying.
It looks awesome, just saying :p . It's fun but it can be easy to get lost in all the stuff going on. If anyone enjoyed the D&D arcade game (or subsequent release on XBLA), Golden Axe or King of Dragons, it's pretty fun.

Thanks, I couldn't resist the LN Fallout 3 CE despite owning and beating the GotY edition, and I've kind of wanted to rebuy Prototype (though it was $9.64, $0.33 cheaper than what you posted--did it lower since your post? :???:).
skip part 1 and just play part 2. part 1 wasn't that good

Got it, thanks for the tip. I cancelled the order while it was "Shipping Now", and now it's gone from my order history. Close call. :)
no problem. Prototype 2 is fun. They improved a lot of the issues that part 1 had: poor graphics and a bad camera. I'm surprised I even gave it another chance after reading what I just typed :)

I got my new Tales of Xillia today in the mail and they sent it in a bubble mailer and since it is the Limited Edition with a cardboard case/cover it was really banged up during shipping. They are sending me another one that'll be here tomorrow and should be sent in a box. I bring this up to let you all know to be on the lookout for at least one copy once they get it. I assume it'll go to Warehouse deals.

A couple random things popping up most notably:

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection LN $37.01

Zelda OOT 3D LN $24.16

There's some other interesting stuff, like a 32GB Vita card, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Pokemon Black/White V2, and SMBU but none of it has prices and the option to buy.
That Legacy Collection is tempting...but at only $12.98 off and the fact that I already own all but Peace Walker in some form, I couldn't really justify it. Maybe at $25-$30.

I lied.

A dinger of Dragon's Crown might have the art book.

My new game was "sticky glued" to the art book and wrapped in shrink wrap with cardboard on the back..  

That Legacy Collection is tempting...but at only $12.98 off and the fact that I already own all but Peace Walker in some form, I couldn't really justify it. Maybe at $25-$30.
I also have a feeling that at LN quality it's probably a trade in so real long shot the MGS1 code will still be good.

Their was an obvious restock at the time Eldritch posted since the inventory levels went up. Some of the stuff is still there including what Eldritch posted.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $165.73
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79

:360: Zoom for Kinect (LN) $11.33

:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (A) $17.49 (LN) $21.86
:360: Gears of War: Judgment (G) $25.71 (LN) $29.67
:360: MLB 2K13 (LN) $22.27
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84

:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84

:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (LN) $8.58

:ps3: Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle (A) $196.84
:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (G) $188.54
:ps3: Tales of Graces f (A) $29.79 (G) $32.27 (LN) $37.24

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (G) $24.86

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (G) $18.80
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (G) $18.47

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (G) $15.87

:ps3: Defiance (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Borderlands 2 (G) $12.86
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (G) $11.75

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27
:psp: Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $22.27
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (G) $15.66

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27

Dragon's Crown looks terrible. Just saying.
In what way? If you like that genre/type of game, it looks fantastic and is reviewing quite well. If you don't, well, do you really bother to post about every single game from every single genre that reviews well that you don't think looks good? What's the point? Just saying.

In what way? If you like that genre/type of game, it looks fantastic and is reviewing quite well. If you don't, well, do you really bother to post about every single game from every single genre that reviews well that you don't think looks good? What's the point? Just saying.
I actually stated "in what way" later in the thread. Keep reading.

I'm not sure how you got to the idea that I "really bother to post about every single game from every single genre... [blahblah]." Given that I've done it once, and you haven't cited other examples of my doing it, your statement seems unfounded. In the world of fallacies, I think that best aligns with the "slippery slope" fallacy.

And for future reference, generally when you draw attention to behaviors you don't like, you encourage them to continue. My cognizance of this affects this somewhat, but there are a lot of attention-seekers in this world, and I think you would do well not to encourage them.

Have a lovely day :)

(C'mon Xillia, pop already!)

I actually stated "in what way" later in the thread. Keep reading.

I'm not sure how you got to the idea that I "really bother to post about every single game from every single genre... [blahblah]." Given that I've done it once, and you haven't cited other examples of my doing it, your statement seems unfounded. In the world of fallacies, I think that best aligns with the "slippery slope" fallacy.

And for future reference, generally when you draw attention to behaviors you don't like, you encourage them to continue. My cognizance of this affects this somewhat, but there are a lot of attention-seekers in this world, and I think you would do well not to encourage them.

Have a lovely day :)

(C'mon Xillia, pop already!)
It actually wasn't phrased as a statement of fact but rather as a question (read it again). The assumption would be that no, you do not, hence why bother doing so here?

Really surprised that the MGSLC is still there, those were disappearing in seconds a few days ago and they only had one.  Probably no one wanting to buy it like new and hoping for a dinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back