Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got a like new and good before I ran out of Amazon credit. :(

Weird that my estimated delivery on them is three days apart.

Just hope for the best with the 360 Orders.
As long as it works, has a controller, power cord and AV cables I'm happy.

And to think, I was going to go to bed an hour ago.

I'm assuming those who got them are going to flip them? If so, what/where's the best way?

Well I got a like new and good before I ran out of Amazon credit. :(

Weird that my estimated delivery on them is three days apart.

As long as it works, has a controller, power cord and AV cables I'm happy.
I burnt through my credit too but it will be worth it. You can make money back on these and then some even if you were to trade these to GS.

Not so stellar deal but on the other end of the spectrum:

:ps3: Playstation 3 250GB System - Slim (Redesign) (G) $184.51

A minor restock on top of all this.

:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $10.39

And to think, I was going to go to bed an hour ago.

I'm assuming those who got them are going to flip them? If so, what/where's the best way?
i ordered two, in hopes of keeping one atleast. depending on the condition it comes in. since i do not own a xbox 360

Until the 18th GS is giving double credit for systems. That's $70 base by the last reported value in the GS TIV thread.
Yeah, that was my choice but my order's expected delivery is the 19th sadly. I know that can change but if it doesn't I was curious about that Playcation coupon for 50% bonus trade in, I asked in the other thread but does anyone know if that works on consoles?

Well damn, didn't think anything could top the penny deals a few years ago. I'd wager most of these would get canceled, but there may be one or two that go through.

I burnt through my credit too but it will be worth it. You can make money back on these and then some even if you were to trade these to GS.
Yeah, that's why I bit.

Yeah, that was my choice but my order's expected delivery is the 19th sadly. I know that can change but if it doesn't I was curious about that Playcation coupon for 50% bonus trade in, I asked in the other thread but does anyone know if that works on consoles?
Yeah, my second one says that too. That's five days so I don't actually expect it to take that long. Worst case scenario I have plenty of those 50% coupons from the playcation sale.

if i get my xbox 360 in working/decent condition, i might join you guys in the xbox family. LOL
Don't do it, it's a trap!

Yeah, that's why I bit.

Yeah, my second one says that too.  That's five days so I don't actually expect it to take that long.  Worst case scenario I have plenty of those 50% coupons from the playcation sale.

Don't do it, it's a trap!
lol, i thought you guys had tons of credit at amazon, how did you blow through it when it only cost around $37-40 for one.

lol, i thought you guys had tons of credit at amazon, how did you blow through it when it only cost around $37-40 for one.
Well I have a lot of my credit sitting in that Tango card thing from the Target trade-in referrals in case something good popped up at Target or somewhere else I could put it towards. Takes a couple of hours for them to send me the code for the Amazon credit for some reason. Other stuff's been shifted to BBY and GS through AWD rentals and I've just been buying way too much lately in general.

I had around $200+ in amazon credit, but my gf, brother, and sister drained it. I paid mostly cash for the 360.:(

Umm guys... whoever got in on that Final Fantasy Bundle, lock in a trade on Amazon right now.  It's trading back in for $230 with Acceptable netting $140

Well the FF Xbox Bundle says will arrive the 16th [I have prime]. *crosses fingers*

Not sure if I should keep or flip. Hopefully it comes mostly complete with the actual 250gb hd, two wireless controllers, and copy of the game.

Umm guys... whoever got in on that Final Fantasy Bundle, lock in a trade on Amazon right now. It's trading back in for $230 with Acceptable netting $140
That is significantly more than you will get from GS for that bundle since it's the fat white console, lock that in.

That playcation coupon works on everything. Tablets, phones, games, accessories and even consoles. Looking forward to it if I get my extra console.

I was specifically referring to the FF bundle because that one will be significantly lower at GS.  We're talking half as much as the 250GB systems if it comes with a wireless controller.

Amazon's inventory has been rising steadily the past hour, and still is, but the deals seemed to be buried in the maze since it seems they are not the newer titles but the classic or retro ones mixed with the new.

I wouldn't risk trading in a console to Amazon, they will deny if for little minor things and it becomes a hassle dealing with it afterwards
I haven't had a problem trading in consoles in the past. A local GS converted the fat 360 Splinter Cell Bundles to used last year and I was able to nab two and trade them in to Amazon for a really high amount at the time with no issues. Might be YMMV though...

I was specifically referring to the FF bundle because that one will be significantly lower at GS.  We're talking half as much as the 250GB systems if it comes with a wireless controller.
doesn't gs charge fee, if you trade in your console incomplete/missing items?

Amazon's inventory has been rising steadily the past hour, and still is, but the deals seemed to be buried in the maze since it seems they are not the newer titles but the classic or retro ones mixed with the new.
You do realize that I'm already all wound up from that 360 deal and now I'm not going to sleep at all right?

Yes, but I meant if someone had gotten away with sticking a wired controller in with it when they traded it or something. That cuts the value on the fat systems in half right there.

They don't take consoles incomplete. They'll make you buy the cables or controller or whatever there so that you can trade it in. They charge a refurb fee for RROD, etc. though...

:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (G) $1.94 (LN) $2.24

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  MTV Music Generator (A) $1.62 (G) $1.75 (LN) $2.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back