Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea how some of you find these great deals. I'm searching through the gaming sections, refreshing, sorting by lowest to highest, trying all kinds of different ways.

Either way good job! :)

Well I am off to bed as well. Good night / good morning and happy hunting to the rest of you. :) Look forward to hearing some success stories on the 360 console.

Alright, I have to wait until I get my credit, so later guys

Hopefully you guys get a ton of new deals lol

This is getting to addicting for me hahaha

Thank you!! King of AWD! You are very generous to CAGS! I am proud of you! I very appreciate for your generosity and non-greedy! I love you, man!
What this man said. :)

EDIT: My FF XBOX 360 Bundle is now in the Shipping Now phase. Woo!

Also:

:ps2: Rez (LN) $11.55

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness (LN) $5.09

Now I will try to go back to bed ... again.

I think someone else said it before but I really think this is Amazon clearing out their warehouse/freeing up space

All these collector's editions dropping to low prices, those MW3 Hardened editions are a pretty decent size, and now all these consoles. Those have to take up quite a lot of room.

Idk, lol. Just reassuring myself that it won't be cancelled.

I think someone else said it before but I really think this is Amazon clearing out their warehouse/freeing up space

All these collector's editions dropping to low prices, those MW3 Hardened editions are a pretty decent size, and now all these consoles. Those have to take up quite a lot of room.

It won't, I know why they did these specific consoles and not others, it's because they are all linked to each other on a single page.

I thought we were close man, no urgent pm "HEY OMG AMAZING DEAL!", GAH to see this lasted HOURS, while I browsed the trade in tracker for amazon, and watched Full metal alchemist, great use of time on my part x.x.
I swear I thought you were following this thread when I was browsing the other thread. Tell you what, if my order goes through, I will sell you a console for the same price here as Amazon's plus shipping and handling. Deal?

Very jealous of the people who scored on the deals. Got sick the night before and couldn't stay awake for this restock. Oh well.

Actually it is the opposite. They are adding more stuff, even now. It is the algorithm. It did this same thing in April / May and it is doing it as we speak. 2 nights in a row of this and I have burned through my credit but don't regret it one bit.

I swear I thought you were following this thread when I was browsing the other thread. Tell you what, if my order goes through, I will sell you a console for the same price here as Amazon's plus shipping and handling. Deal?

I'll say it since everyone else is thinking it, How does he get priority over anyone? It's his fault that he wasn't paying attention to the deals and was doing something else.

*gasp* seriously? You just earned yourself a spot on my "alert of every amazing flip/deal I ever find" list. I was mostly kidding when I had said that lol, mostly me thinking to myself, "I am sitting here watching netflix while people were getting $37 250 gigs with Kinect x.x" If they go through, and you still want to, I would take you up on that, and it is very generous (also feel free to back out if you want to flip them both, it's your right)

I'll say it since everyone else is thinking it, How does he get priority over anyone? It's his fault that he wasn't paying attention to the deals and was doing something else.
Because he helped me score deals just like I have for others here. Just my way of paying him back.

Nobody said I do, and I agree and have stated the same, the reason I can think of is that I turned DS2U onto a pretty nice flip in the amazon trade in faq last night, and we both have been very active together in that thread. It merely was me making a joke and him being overly generous.

Also that is just a TINY bit entitled-ish, you have been a member for 13 days, and have only 10 posts, and I mean I still am relatively new in the history of CAG but have posted MANY (well... a few) deal's that have definitely helped out a few people, so same time next year, if your active and contribute, people might show the same good will towards you I would hope.

*gasp* seriously? You just earned yourself a spot on my "alert of every amazing flip/deal I ever find" list. I was mostly kidding when I had said that lol, mostly me thinking to myself, "I am sitting here watching netflix while people were getting $37 250 gigs with Kinect x.x" If they go through, and you still want to, I would take you up on that, and it is very generous (also feel free to back out if you want to flip them both, it's your right)
Lol! It's ok, you hooked me up on some deals without asking so this is the least I can do. I won't back out as long as it ships. Still seeing "not yet shipped" status.

I wasn't thinking it. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play some motherfucking Ducktales before I take a shower.

p.s. saw professor Layton and the unwound future like new for around $7 if no one mentioned it

Nobody said I do, and I agree and have stated the same, the reason I can think of is that I turned DS2U onto a pretty nice flip in the amazon trade in faq last night, and we both have been very active together in that thread. It merely was me making a joke and him being overly generous.

Also that is just a TINY bit entitled-ish, you have been a member for 13 days, and have only 10 posts, and I mean I still am relatively new in the history of CAG but have posted MANY (well... a few) deal's that have definitely helped out a few people, so same time next year, if your active and contribute, people might show the same good will towards you I would hope.
I wouldn't take it if they/he/she did. But to each their own.

? We still doing this? Life, is not fair (Just ask Slidecage about that lol), I am a separate person, nothing will ever be the same between you and and me. This site is not for you if your instinct is "Why him and not someone else?". The world is not SUPPOSED to be fair, other people will get thing's you wont. Hopefully somewhere down the line you will get some things yourself.
luis-ck-quotes-on-fairness.gif

alljoy214, lets not get carried away, unless you want the ire of the mods and want to be on everyone's ignore list. If you are new here then you should know deals like that come once in a blue moon and disappear as quickly. Post deals, catch deals, thank, get thanked, enjoy, and move along. No need for hostility. If anyone feels like saying something then they will, you don't have to on their behalf. Lets end this.

Back on topic:

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.13

You, DealSeeker2U, are one of the few people I've seen post here that is a standup person. So I will back off. Continue fighting the good fight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back