Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
So my 360s shipped and should be here Friday. My amazon credit is all gone as well. My CodMW3 hardened edition should get here today as well as the controller. Hopefully they get here on Friday in good shape and the kinect works because I would like to keep one since I dont have one and had no interest in buying one.

Thanks to all who posted. Especially Dealseeker as always.

So my 360s shipped and should be here Friday. My amazon credit is all gone as well. My CodMW3 hardened edition should get here today as well as the controller. Hopefully they get here on Friday in good shape and the kinect works because I would like to keep one since I dont have one and had no interest in buying one.
Mine haven't changed from not yet shipped. It's only been a few hours but it feels like the longest shipping process ever.

My FF 360 Bundle is still in Shipping Now status too. Still can't believe I got a 360 for $40. *knock on wood*

Only thing on 360 I even want to play is State of Decay so maybe I'll play that, format, and sell. lol

I just woke up, checked CAG, saw that there were almost 200 new posts since last night, and told myself 'welp, I missed something big.'  I was right XDD My damn internet went down around midnight, so I wasn't able to join in the fun. You win some, you lose some.  Congrats to everyone else that snagged an Xbox =D

Mine haven't changed from not yet shipped. It's only been a few hours but it feels like the longest shipping process ever.
Whoops misread my orders. They are in the "shipping now" phase.

Also just got my Hardened edition and it seems to be in really good shape. Dont really know what all it comes with but the steelbook is mint and thats all I cared about. The codes were redeemed so it wasnt a NEW one for sure. Really happy. :bouncy:

Whoops misread my orders. They are in the "shipping now" phase.

Also just got my Hardened edition and it seems to be in really good shape. Dont really know what all it comes with but the steelbook is mint and thats all I cared about. The codes were redeemed so it wasnt a NEW one for sure. Really happy. :bouncy:
Are you at all interested in a Hardened edition for MW2 for the 360?

Yeah, was really hoping mine would change from "Not Yet Shipped" by now. The trade in values will probably drop on the 19th. Oh well, still was a crazy deal

Are you at all interested in a Hardened edition for MW2 for the 360?

Still, probably not getting canceled at that point (not that Amazon is known to do that).
My roommate gave me a hardened edition of MW2 for free. He lost the game though lol. All I really care for is the steel books. In reality I actually hate COD. I do still have the games for them though. Seems silly to have an empty case.

@Eldritch. Hopefully they do ship but if I get cancelled on I wont lose sleep over it. Im excited to get them. But I also know I was really lucky to catch them and anything could happen.

Yeah, was really hoping mine would change from "Not Yet Shipped" by now. The trade in values will probably drop on the 19th. Oh well, still was a crazy deal
I actually expect the TIVs to go up some since the 100% will be over. I also expect that with the 50% bonus trade in coupon the consoles will be worth the same if not a little more. Double credit at GS is usually actually lower than any other time.

I actually expect the TIVs to go up some since the 100% will be over. I also expect that with the 50% bonus trade in coupon the consoles will be worth the same if not a little more. Double credit at GS is usually actually lower than any other time.
They've been sinking like a rock, just a month ago the 250GB was around $150 base so I'm not counting on a rebound.

Mine haven't changed from not yet shipped.  It's only been a few hours but it feels like the longest shipping process ever.
yeah, i keep having the feeling amazon might cancel on me, as long as it has not been shipped. i just took a 2 hr nap, because i barely slept last night.

yeah, i keep having the feeling amazon might cancel on me, as long as it has not been shipped. i just took a 2 hr nap, because i barely slept last night.
Haha, yeah a really killer deal like that gets me all wound up. Mine have moved to shipping now though so I'm all giddy again.

Haha, yeah a really killer deal like that gets me all wound up.  Mine have moved to shipping now though so I'm all giddy again.
i still could not believe there were that many xbox 360 for available yesterday. they had like 17 in like good conditions. that is crazy at that price.

i still could not believe there were that many xbox 360 for available yesterday. they had like 17 in like good conditions. that is crazy at that price.
Just watch us all get an original Xbox with a random Logitech webcam and a PS1 controller or something.

Yeah Im not a super flipper. I flip some stuff, usually used stuff from one chain to another. I just wanted a working 360, so I can see what it looks like. I have 3 of them I've bought at thrift stores, got for free at garage sales and none of them work. Most of my credit is form cashing out BB credit and when amazon had the crazy TIV for retro games. I have a shit ton of games and if $200 of them werent unjustly rejected (they were the right games and should have been accepted as acceptable), id have even more credit. ;)

I literally just got home about an hour ago from a remote location with no wireless coverage. I was gone for 3 nights. Sounds like I missed something fun. Quick recap anyone?

That reminds me that I didn't get my Champions of Norrath, so I need to contact CS right now. Thanks.

Also you can buy the "acceptable" versions and still make $7 from trade in

Ill stick with "like new" since there's a better chance of it working :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back