Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know the best way to buy Kinect? Amazon or Gamestop? Also what is the best dance and exercise game to go with it or how does the DLC work and how can I get them cheap?

Someone clearly doesn't spend enough time in here.

O believe me I do... I just have an incessant fear of spending large sums of money

And at least I can take solace in the fact that's nothing will beat the penny warehouse steal those many moons ago

*Face Palm* the time I don't check this thread is when a deal pops up lol... I was up last night during this madness. Could use a new Xbox as well oh well.

At least I got tomb raider for a dollar this week woohoo

O believe me I do... I just have an incessant fear of spending large sums of money

And at least I can take solace in the fact that's nothing will beat the penny warehouse steal those many moons ago
Maybe I should make you my banker. It will save me a ton from spending here. :lol: I know all about the penny deals, which happened again once more for a short span after the first one, but has yet to happen again. I joined this thread and this site thereafter but have yet to experience that glorious event yet again. That 360 is as close as it gets for now.

Ehh, what is the limit? I could see one store at least taking 2 in at a time.
I traded 3 white 360 arcade consoles in on the first day the 360 S released. I'm sure there's a limit, but I then traded in my last white 360 arcade a week or so later. They didn't flag me or anything, as I've traded in tons of stuff since then.

Again, thanks every one for all the good will and bro fists. :grouphug: I am looking forward to what tonight holds but I guess we will need to wait and see as I wasn't expecting what went down last night either. Time will tell. If I see something, I will be sure to post it.

jesus christ 6 fucking pages in 1 nite wtf why is it always right after i go broke for the week

hey eldritch if you are around can you still do our thing i messaged about the other day because i dont want to be pennyless at all this week 

I traded 3 white 360 arcade consoles in on the first day the 360 S released. I'm sure there's a limit, but I then traded in my last white 360 arcade a week or so later. They didn't flag me or anything, as I've traded in tons of stuff since then.
Get those playcation coupons and trade them in at separate store or if you prefer at the same store then do it on a different day. If you get the console before that promo kicks in then do the double trade credit and follow the same steps. They won't deny you unless you get the same guy then you may get funny looks.

hey eldritch if you are around can you still do our thing i messaged about the other day because i dont want to be pennyless at all this week
I would if I hadn't spent all my credit on 360s last night. :whee:

Get those playcation coupons and trade them in at separate store or if you prefer at the same store then do it on a different day. If you get the console before that promo kicks in then do the double trade credit and follow the same steps. They won't deny you unless you get the same guy then you may get funny looks.
After the Defiance debacle I'm loathe to send them anything that they were selling for less than they quoted but if they don't show up until the 19th I might just try sending it anyway since the 50% is good for a month.

Do ya'll spend a decent amount of money on trades just to make a little?

Like that champions of Norrath. Spend 50 to get 57?
I don't want to turn this into a flip thread but you need to look elsewhere for that. GS is selling it for $12.99 and they have the B2G1 free sale on ps2 games. Online it comes and goes in and out of stock but if a store near you has one then it is a good one to trade, even if it is accpetable as in disk and case only. Otherwise that isn't worth it unless you are picking it up to play as a rental. BTW, great game and I still play this once in a while with my friends or siblings.

Try having 5k in credit with nothing to spend it on -_-
I wish to God I had your fucking problems. ;)

Damn I'm jelly. Been looking to upgrade my 360 :(

Happy that the regulars snagged them than elsewhere though.
Same here. I could really use the 250GB hdd and the kinect. I'm deleting stuff everytime I download something new. I also have around 16 Kinect games and no kinect. :roll: More first world problems. :)

It would also be nice to have a spare 360 because mine has no warrantee left.

I agree, I'm happy the regulars snagged them than elsewhere though. At the time, I was awake but was watching Letterman or something instead of being on CAG like I should have. :oops:

Looks like I will be hunting for The Last of Us in a few days if Amazon price matches Kmart. Kmart will have The Last Of Us for $39.99 on 8/18-8/24. Credit for the info goes to MasterX.

jesus christ 6 fucking pages in 1 nite wtf why is it always right after i go broke for the week
cj, I feel for you man. I am out of credit and I sure as heck don't want to spend "real" money unless the deal is incredible. On another note, it seems these deals happen only when you are broke. Go figure!

Well maybe one day Amazon will start selling used cars or something. ;)
Don't know I would chance a dinger on one of those. :) Like new one will arrive in acceptable condition. ;) Shipping it back will kill the deal. I don't want to keep it for partial credit either. I can keep it and get refunded. Sure! :lol:

Don't know I would chance a dinger on one of those. :) Like new one will arrive in acceptable condition. ;) Shipping it back will kill the deal. I don't want to keep it for partial credit either. I can keep it and get refunded. Sure! :lol:
I couldn't come up with much else he could drop five grand on unless he wants a dinged 4K set.

I'm getting a little concerned that these shipping now orders won't actually ship until tomorrow. If it had been $4 to upgrade to next day and not $8 I would have just done that while I had the chance.

I'm getting a little concerned that these shipping now orders won't actually ship until tomorrow. If it had been $4 to upgrade to next day and not $8 I would have just done that while I had the chance.
At least yours is in shipping now stage mine still says not yet shipped. I am not expecting mine to go through. If it gets cancelled, I will be disappointed for sure but I will move on. Here's hoping it does goes through. :pray:

Yeah I don't think I'm sleeping tonight, haha. A couple of those 360's would've covered all my Christmas shopping.

Hopefully everyone that ordered gets theirs.

Don't know if anyone heard but a UPS cargo plane crashed near it's destination in Alabama. The reason I bring this up is for those who get Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air packages because it was coming from Louisville Kentucky where some of Amazon shipping centers are located.

Here is proof for the ignorant posters below since 2 pilots died in the crash

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19955672&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dups%2Bcargo%2Bplane%2Bcrashes%2Bin%2BLouisiana%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari

So this may affect those who live in the South eastern states.

Don't know if anyone heard but a UPS cargo plane crashed in Louisiana that was headed for Alabama. The reason I bring this up is for those who get Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air packages because it was coming from Louisville Kentucky where some of Amazon shipping centers are located.

It was full of $40 Xbox 360s, which all exploded on impact.

It was full of $40 Xbox 360s, which all exploded on impact.
The kinects became sentient and took over the plane!

And yes, I am a horrible human being because my first thought reading the story was "I'm sure glad that this shouldn't affect any of my packages."

Don't know if anyone heard but a UPS cargo plane crashed in Louisiana that was headed for Alabama. The reason I bring this up is for those who get Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air packages because it was coming from Louisville Kentucky where some of Amazon shipping centers are located.

yea worry about your stupid packages instead of the poor people who died in the crash

No!!! I'm in Kentucky. Hadn't heard about it though.

Awww man, both pilots were killed. leaving Louisville for Birmingham. That really sucks. Makes you think about how getting in on these things isn't that big of a deal.

Thoughts go out to their families

yea worry about your stupid packages instead of the poor people who died in the crash
You must have serious issues dude. If you actually read under my user name it says I'm from New York so I'm not affected by this. I was giving a heads up to those who may live in that area and may experience delays with shipping.

You happy you got slidecaged again??

Those who got the 360 consoles, are you keeping it or trading it in for Amazon credit?
Depends when they get here personally. If it's during the double credit will probably just take the safe GS trade, if not then I'll take a flier on sending them back to Amazon and see what happens since the 50% coupon is good until 9/15.

You happy you got slidecaged again??
You were the one who let him bite you so technically I believe you got slidecaged.

Wow, of all the times for me to have a job, I had to go to bed early and miss all this excitement... :wall:

Oh well, I picked up two LN Champions of Norrath and locked in a two-copy trade for an easy ~$12 profit, so it's not all bad. :)

Don't know if anyone heard but a UPS cargo plane crashed near it's destination in Alabama. The reason I bring this up is for those who get Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air packages because it was coming from Louisville Kentucky where some of Amazon shipping centers are located.

Here is proof for the ignorant posters below since 2 pilots died in the crash

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19955672&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dups%2Bcargo%2Bplane%2Bcrashes%2Bin%2BLouisiana%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari

That explains the message to call back later. I called UPS before Amazon chat. I didn't know about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back