Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? I'm gone for like two hours and four hours ahead of when anything might happen there's 200 posts of just jibberish for me to go through?! :bomb: Invite only chat room? Sounds great since all 160 people want invites. :roll: How about everyone just post their address so I can send them a free pizza that will definitely not be laced with any sort of horse tranquilizers?

Also, really 12 more posts while typing one paragraph?!

3ds xl, hopefully. or more vita's. i was so close.
Everyone getting there hopes up for 3DS need to relax. I really doubt they will be clearing them out. Amazon has an agreement with Nintendo hence why you dont ever see them going for low on AWD.
Amazon has zero relationship with Nintendo on hardware and the closest they come to selling it is items that are traded in to AWD. That's why we are almost certainly NOT going to see 3DS systems as AWD will not have 50+ of a two year old plus model sitting around not selling.

I'm going to make my own chat and leave it open to everyone.

And by everyone I mean only DealSeeker2U can join.

P.S. I don't know why you all feel so entitled seeing as DealSeeker2U does 99% of the finding.
Hey now, I'm a solid contributor of 2-3% of those deals for when he's sleeping.

Guys, it's not that serious...
EVERYTHING IS THAT SERIOUS, THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!

This is f--king ridiculous guys. Who cares how many people get or don't get the deal. Chill out a little and enjoy what people share.

Due to Amazons high traffic and slow response in shipping items, at least from AWD, they have given me a couple of my orders 1 day shipping Instead of the Prime 2 day.

Just a heads up for anyone still in the "Shipping Now" stage.

OK! Since I suggested the Chat Room, I'm also REMOVING THAT IDEA. 

There is NO chatroom. 

Why? Because it's not altogether fair to everyone, and it's also not going to generate CheapyD any revenue.

So, again NO CHAT ROOM!

Due to Amazons high traffic and slow response in shipping items, at least from AWD, they have given me a couple of my orders 1 day shipping Instead of the Prime 2 day.

Just a heads up for anyone still in the "Shipping Now" stage.
Yeah, they do that sometimes which is nice.

Yay, my 360's will be here tomorrow.

I assume you're doing the right thing and posting the deals in the thread for anyone to participate in?
I am just posting deals and hoping people get in on them. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not condemning the chats, if it is what someone wants then that is their choice. I won't clutter this thread anymore than it already is either. Sorry for way off topic post guys.

I didn't get anything the last two days. I always sleeping, I was just curious if people were actually getting what they ordered. Already have a 360 and a Vita. And only $15 Amazon credit. I just want some sweet RPGs for PS3 that I don't already have. :)
Well the like 10 items I ordered (all different as well) have shipped. Ive gotten half of them and have 2 more arriving tomorrow, and 3 on Saturday. I would like some RPGs too, finally grabbed Dark Souls after looking for it cheap for awhile. Im ready to DIE A TON!

THE CHATROOM IS A LIE. NOW STFU AND JUST F5 THIS THREAD. #allcaps #wecreatedamonster
They have because they're quickly exhausting my patience. At which point I'm going to kidnap DS2U and w're going to go Thelma and Louise off a cliff!

Hey Dealseeker. For the future whats the easiest way to hotlink stuff all nice like you do it? Is it quick?
Fairly quick if you don't do a wall of deals like me and just use one icon for identifying the console. Use : "colon" before 360, ps3, wiiu, ds, etc like this ":360:" to get :360: and then high light an item you want to hotlink and click on the chainlink with the green plus symbol and copy / paste link in it to make the text clickable.

Well the like 10 items I ordered (all different as well) have shipped. Ive gotten half of them and have 2 more arriving tomorrow, and 3 on Saturday. I would like some RPGs too, finally grabbed Dark Souls after looking for it cheap for awhile. Im ready to DIE A TON!
I would have grabbed that. I didn't really care for the game, but the CE seems pretty cool. Hopefully you get it intact and in good shape. I'd also go for an Ico/SotC. But I won't be up for any of it.

The funniest thing is, yes, when a link is posted it normally gets sniped fast.

Whereas last night after a person troll posted, someone else posted "Vitas $35!!!" Without a link.

Most people thought it was a troll post but in reality It was real which resulted in some of us getting it :)

(Tonight, lets keep the trolling to a minimum; or non existent).
Yes that was me who posted the Vita deal with no link only because I was on my iPhone and had no idea how to post them. But yes, I did troll post earlier for Black Ops 2 for $5.xx just because I couldn't resist. You could cut the tension with a knife in here sometimes.

poker360 is here. That means the death of this thread.

And a the creation of a new one.
Hahaha.

Lets let this one have one more night.

I'll spice the title up temporarily.

Just been really busy with work lately, so yeah... plus school soon!

i almost scored one of those $20 halo xbox 360s but it went oos when i refreshed five minutes later and now i feel like a dumbass
Last night I had a Vita in my cart and.. yeah. :(

Lesson learned. I did score a $40 360 though the night before so I shouldn't whine.

What time does AWD usually update?
It's completely random and can/has happened at any hour of the day.

That's why it's best not to get your hopes up because the chances of a restock at the same time are slim, and the chances of console deals again are even worse.

Yeah I think this isn't worth it. I'll work a couple of hours instead of hopelessly refreshing for some uber deal I really don't need, and have poor odds of ever getting! Have fun, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back