Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
My alter ego is finally contributing. :lol:
Ah no wonder! So that's why he didn't post in such a long time.. :whistle2:k Was he in a deep state of sleep, learning all the skills of the king of AWD?

So does this mean it's a party here at AWD, deals all day, errday, 24/7 now? :whistle2:

My alter ego is finally contributing. :lol:
He still isn't fast enough. He must train in the cold rocky mountains with epic music playing in the background, get to the top where a monk will teach him the secret art of deal posting, and return to a new world with great perils.

He will learn through his journey that being a clone does not define him, but it is the actions he takes and the person he decides to be. Then he will find his true place in the world and live in peace forever.

I couldn't post links ;)
Um, sure. You joined in April and couldn't post for that long. I was posting links 3 days from joining the site. I told you then and I will tell you again. Keep up rookie. You might have to take up on mask.air.raid's advice. Anyways, you are contributing so that is good but don't repost and clutter this thread with what has already been posted. Thanks!

Um, sure. You joined in April and couldn't post for that long. I was posting links 3 days from joining the site. I told you then and I will tell you again. Keep up rookie. You might have to take up on mask.air.raid's advice. Anyways, you are contributing so that is good but don't repost and clutter this thread with what has already been posted. Thanks!
I was just thinking the same thing I was able to post links 3 days after I joined up... Idk some people just don't got it :p

Pokémon Black Version 2 - (A) $15.99

I got to say that I am flattered and creeped out at the same time you chose my namesake and my 1st user pic. Either way welcome aboard!
One word, well two...

ScreenShot8.png

I know a few dungeons! :lol:

:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (A) $13.73 (LN) $17.17
:360: Forza Horizon (LN) $17.41

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (A) $23.75 (VG) $27.71 (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (LN) $16.22 :hot:

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90
;)

Aaaaaaaaaaand, THANKS DS2U! I got that Dark Souls CE, I was kicking myself for having cancelled the (G) for $6.xx last week. I was being stupid that night and regretted it since I could use a better looking one than the one I bought for $30 that has a beat slipcover. Now let's hope this one is a winner. :pray:

These deals move to fast to post & they only had one in stock, but anyways I managed to get 

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance(GC) (Acceptable) for 20 bucks :)

& with that I'm out. Thanks for everything & Good Luck

Items being added have slowed down so that may be it for the resock. On that note, I am out unless I see something. Bye folks and happy hunting. :)

Thank you, King of Amazon Warehouse Deals! This will make a great gift for a friend interested in playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn whose current laptop can not handle the current benchmarks. I do not really see there being any better deals on PlayStation 3's until Black Friday unless they do the crazy console clearance like they did the other day. (A shame I missed that. I own a PlayStation Vita and 360, but they would have made great Christmas gifts for family and friends. ;) )

Well fellas looks like restock is done.... If anyone happens to have a extra TLOU online pass feel free to pm me ;-). I'd greatly appreciate it the other person who pmed me a code it happened to be used. GL to anyone staying up

Wow, great restock.  I missed it.  I have been watching for a Just Cause 2 for a while now.  I mean I amazon sells it new for 16.50, but it was LN for 12 something over the restock. I probably should pony up and get it new.  It's only $4.  But I'll probably wait... I am a CAG after all.   ;)

I went to bed (out of spite of missing that Saints Row 4) and wake up to see that DealSeeker has cloned himself. 

No kidding. My spite sleep also made me miss out on the return of the Payday 2 CE and the Dark Souls CE.
Don't worry you didn't miss much, those games were gone literally within seconds I was watching awd a majority of the night I tried to click for saint row CE and it was gone instrantly

Don't worry you didn't miss much, those games were gone literally within seconds I was watching awd a majority of the night I tried to click for saint row CE and it was gone instrantly
Oh I know. Saints Row was the last one I went for before bed. As soon as it was posted I threw it in my cart and it was gone before I could click "buy". Sadly I didn't have 1-click-buy on at the moment.

just got my halo 4, and xbox 360 250 gb kinect listed as good condition, nothing is messing, but definately used, and came without the original packaging. gonna test it now. the controller still has batteries in it that works. save me some batteries.

I just opened my 320gb fat xbox 360 hard drive that I ordered from AWD. I knew something was up when I noticed it was in a tiny little card board wrapper. It ended up being a cheap knockoff white ps3 controller. It's this one. http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Wireless-Controller-White-PlayStation-3/dp/B005UI9BT8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377113478&sr=8-2&keywords=white+ps3+controller

I can tell it's that one because of the weird looking "P3" button in the middle and it feels cheap.

Do you guys have any advice on dealing with this? Do I just send pictures and tell them it's the wrong item.

WTF. If they are going to fuck up and send they wrong item, they go all the way. They could have at least sent a 360 controller since I ordered a 360 hdd.

So I ordered Brink for $2.90 the other day and I got a package from Warehouse Deals today and inside instead of Brink was "MLB 2K9". I never ordered MLB 2K9. First time they've ever messed up my order out of at least 50+ orders.

Not even going to bother returning it because it's not worth the effort for Brink or $2.90. 

So I ordered Brink for $2.90 the other day and I got a package from Warehouse Deals today and inside instead of Brink was "MLB 2K9". I never ordered MLB 2K9. First time they've ever messed up my order out of at least 50+ orders.

Not even going to bother returning it because it's not worth the effort for Brink or $2.90.
Wait a minute. I remember reading this. Did you post this a few days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back