Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Regular or XL? How bad do you want Mario Kart?[/QUOTE]

Regular. And eh..I can take it or leave it. Would rather have luigis mansion, SM3D land, or zelda.

[quote name='plus1zero']Regular. And eh..I can take it or leave it. Would rather have luigis mansion, SM3D land, or zelda.[/QUOTE]
I would pass then.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
Those Assassin's Creed games went in a blink of an eye. To be specific,

:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (LN) $7.60
:ps3: Assassin's Creed (LN) $4.89

Just posting those so people can see that they do pop up but go as quickly.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, curse you sleep! I may just go ahead and pick them up at regular price, it's only a few bucks more.

In case anyone is lurking and hoping for a DealSeeker post: This is a huge, huge restock (inventory leapt from ~3,300 to 4,063 as of this second), so if you want to go get the really good stuff, start combing.

There's also a fair bit of rare stuff here (I've seen HeartGold and SoulSilver for under $30, and Banjo-Tooie, and the N64 Super Smash Bros.), stuff that won't last if you wait. Happy hunting!

Yea, good update. Great prices too! I didn't think the price would stay low after their promo.
Missed out on a $4 Burnout paradise, but did grab Valkyria Chronicles($14) and Resonance of Fate ($9)

Picked up LN :360: Sleeping Dogs for $21.85 and G :360: Max Payne 3 for $10.26. I know MP3 has been cheaper, and I'm sure SD has as well, but I just got some money and have wanted both for a while. Here's hoping the quality is awesome.

[quote name='DanteJones']Better hurry indeed, Fire Emblem just got sniped from my cart.[/QUOTE]

You should set up 1-click ordering. I'd miss out on a lot here if I had to go through the normal checkout process.

[quote name='Rockabye']Rare older games:

GameCube: Pikmin $25.00 (G, fulfilled by Prime, if you scroll a little) $50.23 (A, if you go to the next page)

:n64: Super Smash Bros. $39.43 (A)
:n64: Paper Mario $58.06 (A)
:n64: Harvest Moon 64 $57.55 (A)
:n64: Ogre Battle 64 $52.22 (A)

[quote name='durden26']PS3 Black Friday Bundle (G) 188.28[/QUOTE]

Tempting.
I don't own a PS3, and I think I'd like the Uncharted series. But I can't help thinking there will be many, many more discounts this year due to the new consoles coming.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Well, I just dropped over $100 in a few minutes. I really need to stop refreshing this page.[/QUOTE]

I was about to do the same, but after spending ~$100 this month I realize I should probably take it slow. There's far too many RPGs in backlog as it is anyway.

Yea, I don't need to be spending more money. I snagged (all Like New) Mega Man Zero Collection, Resident Evil Revelations, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, God of War III, and Lollipop Chainsaw for ~$53 total.

Actually, I think I'll take a chance and cancel my GoW 3 order and buy the LN God of War Saga one. Hopefully the download codes aren't used (since they extended the date until March 2014).

There was a copy of skyward sword on for a short time, but I seriously fear its the same game I purchased before that had a twilight princess disc in it (I got my refund yesterday). FYI...

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Well, I just dropped over $100 in a few minutes. I really need to stop refreshing this page.[/QUOTE]

Same, except I spent a lot more than that, and I'm still scouring :lol:.

There are a shitload of cheap 3DS games Like New, a lot of newish/first party releases for $20.xx-22.xx still, and prices are actually dropping (stuff I have added in my cart is has dropped over the past half hour). I'll have to go back and check everything I've ordered, but I think the highlights so far were a $10.00 flat copy of Catherine (didn't indicated alternate boxart) LN, a Collector's Edition Mass Effect 2 X360 for $23.xx LN, Tales of the Abyss 3DS $20.xx LN, Injustice CE $55.xx VG small cut on case, $222.xx GoW Ascension Red PS3 LN.

iconxbox360.gif
Dead Space LN 9.98

probably the cheapest i'll find right?

Also, might I add this is really painful for me as I'm tapped out right now. I'm living vicariously through all of you haha.

[quote name='uhnsk']Just about.[/QUOTE]

Ok bought Deap space, Okami, and Splinter cell conviction. $25 total. Not bad, and damn this thread.

Thanks DieGo, picked up the God of War Origins. Almost bit on the PS+ deal for $10 but I saw it was like 19GB so I'd rather have a disc copy. Looks like they still have more copies.

Might pick up two Borderlands for my brother and I. I have B2 and though my PC can run it greatly, it still has some miniscule issues. After playing Dead Island (not a good game in the least, co-op saved it for us), I'm looking for another co-op game (system link). I haven't got far in B2 so is it good for me to play B1 and than go to B2.

nvm, someone brought both LN Borderlands (360) as I was checking out.

[quote name='icarusmight']Thanks DieGo, picked up the God of War Origins. Almost bit on the PS+ deal for $10 but I saw it was like 19GB so I'd rather have a disc copy. Looks like they still have more copies.[/QUOTE]

yep and i picked up the second GoW, gone for now

gah middle of the day refresh, I'm so unprepared! Also, I got the new dense awd layout today and it is hard to scan quickly like the old format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back