Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lemstar']:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (A) had a "MISSING MANUAL" label on the case, but as far as I could tell, the only thing missing was the Club Nintendo insert.[/QUOTE]

That's sad when you think about it. Someone's items got downgraded during trade-in and that person received much less just because some guy tagged it like that.

[quote name='Lemstar']:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY (LN) and Uncharted 3 (LN) were as-described. I assume the Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC is actually expired by now, right? The labeled expiration date was in 2010.[/QUOTE]

They either extended it or removed the expiration, because I was able to redeem mine not too long ago.

Mine said it expired 1/1/2013 though, so I don't know if there's a difference.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I was going to, but I already have it via PS+ and still haven't played it so I passed on it.

On another note, this thread made me realize just how many sellers list their items with the wrong condition rating. SO MANY cart-only/disc-only games listed as "good" or "very good" Some even "Like New". WTF![/QUOTE]

Wow, you just reminded me that I still have Inamous 2 sealed from the Hero edition. Money well saved I guess :)

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Hitman Absolution 360 $16.29 (A) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0K50U/ref=sr_1_15_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1367376853&s=merchant&sr=1-15

Dead Space 3 360 $23.74 (LN) http://http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SWVIQ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1367376853&sr=1-16

Battlefield 3 360 $14.06 (LN) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6G5TW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1367376853&sr=1-9

Assassins Creed 3 360 $21.85 (LN) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYLRK/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1367376853&sr=1-4

This is a definite n00b question that I should know already, but how do you post a world with a link to it? Feel like such a n00b, but I cant figure it out![/QUOTE]

Just highlight the word or words you want to make into a link, click the Insert a Link icon (it's a pic of a chain link; get it?) and paste the URL in that box and hit ok.

I have so many games I want to get, yet not sure if any are worth the price or if they'll go lower >_<

Oh, and does anyone know what determines the price of games already in AWD? How do they go up/down?

Linnnnkks

[quote name='mitch079']Congrats, wrong thread technically, but congrats![/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I just had to try something out with a link lol, and thanks haha!

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I got a HeartGold that was not as described, a SoulSilver that was not as described, a Skyrim not as described, and a freakin' purple 3DS. It'll take a while to process my refunds.

I'm requesting the return, but it will take a while for it to get back and "inspected" and my refund to get processed.

It would have been $20 less than what others are paying for it if it wasn't a bait-and-switch.

They did offer to get me a label, but I'm doing it myself. That way I can send a big package with all their crap back to them at once.[/QUOTE]

For those rare times that Amazon CS is fucking you over, email Jeff Bezos directly: [email protected]

He'll (well, one of his reps) straighten everything out quick if you have a legitimate complaint (you do) that the CS reps don't understand.

Awesome. Thanks. He's the representative who's on these forums?

I keep getting foreigners who keep trying to throw labels at me.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Awesome. Thanks. He's the representative who's on these forums?

I keep getting foreigners who keep trying to throw labels at me.[/QUOTE]

Jeff is the founder and CEO of Amazon =p

[quote name='punkmaggit']Got my premium edition Hyperdimension Neptunia today - it was indeed the premium edition and sealed, no less! A couple of dings around the edge, but I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

damn don't want to believe you! any chance you can post a pic with packing slip :)

I've been holding back from these warehouse deals but people reporting getting sealed copies or basically new for "acceptable" prices is crazy. only downside is that I may end up returning most stuff as it may not be to my liking and I don't want to get my account (and all my others) banned.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Oh, snap!

Now I don't know if it's okay.[/QUOTE]

As long as you have an absolutely legitimate complaint (and it sure looks like you do), then go ahead. It'll get taken care of really quick. Don't ask for credit or anything like what people try to pull on CS reps, just lay out exactly what went wrong and don't try to pull any fast ones.

Awesome. I don't want any credit other than the trade-in promotion one, but I'll bring up that one some other time. Thanks again for this. You've been more helpful than the last few customer service representatives.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn don't want to believe you! any chance you can post a pic with packing slip :)

I've been holding back from these warehouse deals but people reporting getting sealed copies or basically new for "acceptable" prices is crazy. only downside is that I may end up returning most stuff as it may not be to my liking and I don't want to get my account (and all my others) banned.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's been re-sealed and there is a hole in the UPC code. :/ I don't usually open collector's editions, but I might have to to heck all the contents.

I grabbed one too. I thought the Force Unleashed I got yesterday for 1.7x was the lowest I would see for a like new game but I was wrong.

Loved Singularity. Really enjoyed it a lot, especially when you get to the point where you're basically OP. Haha.:lol:

Nice, just snagged a Like New copy of Disgaea DS for 11 bucks, been looking for that game for a while, never seen it anywhere near that cheap.

Received :ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

The box was pretty beat up and some of the labeling was torn off. Steelcase had some minor scratches on the back and liquid splatter on it. I was expecting the worst after seeing that but the code was not redeemed and the statue doesn't appear to have been removed from the plastic. I'm sensing a weird story behind this one.

[quote name='nibbs159']Received :ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

The box was pretty beat up and some of the labeling was torn off. Steelcase had some minor scratches on the back and liquid splatter on it. I was expecting the worst after seeing that but the code was not redeemed and the statue doesn't appear to have been removed from the plastic. I'm sensing a weird story behind this one.[/QUOTE]

I really want this CE. But I'm hoping it will be new for $50 soon!!!!

[quote name='TaylorM06']I really want this CE. But I'm hoping it will be new for $50 soon!!!![/QUOTE]

With the rate these things are dropping I wouldn't be surprised.

[quote name='nibbs159']Received :ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

The box was pretty beat up and some of the labeling was torn off. Steelcase had some minor scratches on the back and liquid splatter on it. I was expecting the worst after seeing that but the code was not redeemed and the statue doesn't appear to have been removed from the plastic. I'm sensing a weird story behind this one.[/QUOTE]

I would think a black light test is in order. It might be a prop used for the movie "God of War: Insertion", you never know .

[quote name='Jrittmayer']With the rate these things are dropping I wouldn't be surprised.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I've been kicking myself for not getting it for $60 at GS

[quote name='TaylorM06']I hope so. I've been kicking myself for not getting it for $60 at GS[/QUOTE]

I'm also dying to play Ascension, but the gods have spoken to me in my sleep and they've told me that I will be rewarded for my cheapness. Unsure as to what they mean by that, guess we'll see in the upcoming weeks.

[quote name='eXiON']I'm also dying to play Ascension, but the gods have spoken to me in my sleep and they've told me that I will be rewarded for my cheapness. Unsure as to what they mean by that, guess we'll see in the upcoming weeks.[/QUOTE]

Cheapness. Cheap prostitutes. AIDs. Dead within 2 years. In the afterlife, all games are released 2 weeks prior to the official street date and are absolutely free, thus never having to spend money on games again.

The Gods have spoken.

This dropped from $182.xx:

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Premium Package Limited (VG) $123.98

:pc: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $74.22

:360: 250GB Hard Disk Drive (LN) $59.40
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (LN) $29.76
:360: BioShock Infinite (LN) $37.12
:360: Borderlands Game of the Year (LN) $12.35
:360: Forza Horizon (LN) $25.98
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $26.45
:360: Dishonored (LN) $20.89
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $22.30

:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $14.32
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (LN) $18.36
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (LN) $8.16
:ps3: UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition (LN) $8.01
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles International Edition (A) $5.44
:ps3: Blazing Angels (LN) $4.82

:gc: Pac Man Bundle (Pac-Man, Pac-Man World 2) (A) $3.78

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open (LN) $25.81
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (LN) $21.18

Those Assassin's Creed games went in a blink of an eye. To be specific,

:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (LN) $7.60
:ps3: Assassin's Creed (LN) $4.89

Just posting those so people can see that they do pop up but go as quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blume3']I wish I could find a cheap 3DS. Animal Crossing is calling my name[/QUOTE]

Try cowboom. They always seem to have good deals on them.

[quote name='kill3r7']Try cowboom. They always seem to have good deals on them.[/QUOTE]
I looked last night and all the gaming stuff was down. Maybe they were updating the site or something.

[quote name='URMonkeyTron']Hey, just a heads up. Be careful with that LN Halo: Anniversary. I ordered one last week and when it arrived it was in a clear slim case with no cover or instructions; also, this being the biggest thing, the game was Halo.....for the original Xbox.

I immediately returned. So be wary that it might be floating around in their system. I'll post some pics later.[/QUOTE]

The "LN" Halo CE Anniversary I received looked perfect on the outside and even included unused codes. But, the disc itself has some chips in it that makes it not want to read correctly in one of my 360s. I'm thinking of keeping it because so far it reads/installs fine on the other 360. Apparently different drives/lasers deal with scratches/chips a little differently....

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Received a "very good" white PS3 in a very used state. They also sent me a black duoshock controller instead of the white one. Sending it back.

I had better luck with an acceptable Vita I bought last week that actually turned out to be like new. Oh well, you win some...[/QUOTE]

I almost bought that white PS3 when it popped up.

The actual quality of consoles arguably has very little to do with the so-called "grade" that Amazon Warehouse assigns. One of the "Like New" 360S bundles I ordered is absolute garbage with 3 system crippling problems out of box that a toddler could identify in 2 minutes or less...and a hard drive bay stuffed with cat hair. LOL Yet it slipped thru and was shipped to me. :applause:

On the other hand, the "Like New" Halo 4 Limited Edition 360 bundle I received is actually "Like New". There's a small tear across the left upper side of the box and the Halo 4 game box has a crack in the lower part of the case like it was crushed during re-packing...but the controllers look/feel brand new. The 360 unit itself also looks brand new aside from one small crack in the lower corner side of the case. After googling around a bit, apparently several of these LE's were cracked during their original shipment...probably due to poor packing. Given the "collectible" nature of this particular 360 I may see if Amazon is willing to reimburse me a bit for the crack since that wasn't listed in the description, but overall I'm happy about this purchase. Aside from the "shipping crack", it looks like someone took it out, set it up, used it once to test out some downloads (there was a generic user account called "Player 1" I had to delete) & then packaged it back up & sent it back. Or maybe what I received was an in-house Amazon "test unit"....

So, at least when it comes to consoles/bundles AWD seems very hit or miss. If you have Prime I'd say it's worth the risk as long as you don't mind the small hassle of returning stuff when they send you junk and/or haggling for partial refunds on some items that you want to keep...

[quote name='kill3r7']Try cowboom. They always seem to have good deals on them.[/QUOTE]

Guy on Craigslist is selling an aqua blue system/charger only with mario kart 7 for 130. Is that a good deal?

[quote name='plus1zero']Guy on Craigslist is selling an aqua blue system/charger only with mario kart 7 for 130. Is that a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Regular or XL? How bad do you want Mario Kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back