Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GALATIANSv220']I just grabbed a $1.38 copy of Singularity for 360 and my delivery date (with Prime) is May 13. Strange, I've never seen that before...[/QUOTE]

I called customer service last week during the $20 extra credit for trade ins concerning why i could only choose good condition instead of like new trade for aliens: cm and they explained it to me like this "customers are currently not looking for a LN copy" when I asked about receiving my trade credit he said "you will recieve the credit when the person buying the game receives it from our warehouse". So basically we just preorded traded used copies and are waiting on the trader to ship the game to amazon and amazon it to ship to us. Mind blowing, lol.

[quote name='quinn187']I called customer service last week during the $20 extra credit for trade ins concerning why i could only choose good condition instead of like new trade for aliens: cm and they explained it to me like this "customers are currently not looking for a LN copy" when I asked about receiving my trade credit he said "you will recieve the credit when the person buying the game receives it from our warehouse". So basically we just preorded traded used copies and are waiting on the trader to ship the game to amazon and amazon it to ship to us. Mind blowing, lol.[/QUOTE]

I was afraid it might be something like that. It makes me wonder if I'll actually get it, and if I do, what will I get?

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']I was afraid it might be something like that. It makes me wonder if I'll actually get it, and if I do, what will I get?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume that they're just overworked for the time being due to the restock and subsequent orders so it will take more time to get your orders out. I hope I'm not wrong.

So now my order that said it would be here on the 7th, is shipping now... so guess they got some in sooner than they thought! (Luigi's mansion).

[quote name='Brimah']People that got Luigi's mansion, what's your delivery date? Bought one around 4 edt and says Tuesday[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have prime so mine is between Wednesday May 8 and Saturday May 11.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Interesting thing happend. I was checking out on an order and Amazon offered me a free trial of Prime. It is interesting because I have already used it once before. Didn't think I would get it again. Of course I pounced on the opportunity. Let the wallet drain ensue.[/QUOTE]

There is a new sheriff in town ;)

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Interesting thing happend. I was checking out on an order and Amazon offered me a free trial of Prime. It is interesting because I have already used it once before. Didn't think I would get it again. Of course I pounced on the opportunity. Let the wallet drain ensue.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I had a Prime thing show up before I placed an order earlier, but I just assumed it was trying to get me to buy it. That's going to bug me now.

Snagged earlier today:

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time (PS3 - LN) - $7.12
Resonance of Fate (PS3 - LN) - $8.79
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii - LN) - $15.97
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3 - LN) - $23.74

Missed Yakuza Dead Souls (PS3 - LN) for under $10. Was going to order it but had to go to a meeting at work. 45 minutes later it was gone. :wall:. Passed on several others because out of my current price range / I think they'll go down lower in time.

To CAGs out there, check back frequently if you have something you especially want. I'm surprised/impressed by how frequently the inventory gets refreshed (and then gone just as quickly!).

[quote name='perlith']Snagged earlier today:

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time (PS3 - LN) - $7.12
Resonance of Fate (PS3 - LN) - $8.79
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii - LN) - $15.97
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3 - LN) - $23.74

Missed Yakurza Dead Souls (PS3 - LN) for under $10. Was going to order it but had to go to a meeting at work. 45 minutes later it was gone. :wall:. Passed on several others because out of my current price range / I think they'll go down lower in time.

To CAGs out there, check back frequently if you have something you especially want. I'm surprised/impressed by how frequently the inventory gets refreshed (and then gone just as quickly!).[/QUOTE]

I like that Ratchet and Clank deal!

[quote name='CAGMoose']I wish :ps3: Far Cry 3 and/or Skyrim would drop below $15. I have plenty of backlog, so I can wait, but once I get those two I think I'm close to done.

Almost grabbed MW3 for $10 today, but had to pass.

:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: Masters Historic Edition (LN) $48.75
:ps3: Starhawk (LN) [/QUOTE]

Skyrim is literally worth it's weight in gold.

Far cry 3 is a blast too but one is a videogame the other is a freaking universe squeezed onto a blu ray

Skyrim Legendary Edition is slated for release this year. I'm going to be holding for that release, and hoping that Bethesda actually fixed the :ps3: problem in some way.

So far we've had two pretty large restocks since the trade-in deal ended, though I wonder how many more we'll be seeing this week. I doubt that was everything!

That's an incredible deal for the Orange Box on ps3. I already own it and I thought about buying it just because it's below $20 :lol:

I just got my shipping confirmations and everything is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I think the shipping estimates given before were just wrong.

[quote name='Olengie']Skyrim Legendary Edition is slated for release this year. I'm going to be holding for that release, and hoping that Bethesda actually fixed the :ps3: problem in some way.[/QUOTE]
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 - $52.xx http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1367464815&sr=8-3

Sorry for the OT!
Yeah I saw that they were releasing the legendary edition so I ended up trading my copy in this weekend, I never ended up finishing it but just curious what were the ps3 problems?

[quote name='Olengie']Skyrim Legendary Edition is slated for release this year. I'm going to be holding for that release, and hoping that Bethesda actually fixed the :ps3: problem in some way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='daver16']Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 - $52.xx http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1367464815&sr=8-3

Sorry for the OT!
Yeah I saw that they were releasing the legendary edition so I ended up trading my copy in this weekend, I never ended up finishing it but just curious what were the ps3 problems?[/QUOTE]

PS3 version was all but broken after release. However, it was fixed about 6 months later, and is fine now. A lot of people like to cause panic and act like it's still broken, but it's not. I personally waited til it was all patched up and put over 150 hours in with only standard, typical Bethesda issues that occur in all their games.

Just managed to grab a Fire Emblem: Awakening, although I'm experiencing the weird estimation dates that some of you have seen too. I've got it for 2-day shipping but it says it won't be here until the 8th? Think it's just a glitch?

On topic:

Okami (Wii) (LN) - $8.13

Just read that Borderlands GotY original release did not come with the DLC on the disc. Than it got a re-release with the DLC on the disc. Wondering what are my chances of getting the game LN on AWD and actually getting the new version. Also, would I be able to return the game if it is not that version. Might just make up some BS about it not being the right version in order to get the new version.

[quote name='DanteJones']Just managed to grab a Fire Emblem: Awakening, although I'm experiencing the weird estimation dates that some of you have seen too. I've got it for 2-day shipping but it says it won't be here until the 8th? Think it's just a glitch?

On topic:

Okami (Wii) (LN) - $8.13[/QUOTE]

Tempted to grab it but I doubt I would ever get the chance to play it >

[quote name='DanteJones']Just managed to grab a Fire Emblem: Awakening, although I'm experiencing the weird estimation dates that some of you have seen too. I've got it for 2-day shipping but it says it won't be here until the 8th? Think it's just a glitch?

On topic:

Same thing happened to me when I snagged Tales of the Abyss earlier. Set for 2-day shipping but was told it won't be here until the 8th. Hope it's incorrect.

Did buy that copy of Okami though. Thanks for posting that deal; it's been one of those titles that I've wanted to find but never really actively remembered to look for. The hunt is over though!

[quote name='Yigytugd']Just read that Borderlands GotY original release did not come with the DLC on the disc. Than it got a re-release with the DLC on the disc. Wondering what are my chances of getting the game LN on AWD and actually getting the new version. Also, would I be able to return the game if it is not that version. Might just make up some BS about it not being the right version in order to get the new version.[/QUOTE]

I believe the 2-disc version came out maybe 1-2 months after. So most likely you'd get the 2-disc version

Now if you get the 2-disc version (insert mentions it, original has tokens) but it comes with just the game disc, that's a different issue

Ordered one of those Like New Injustice CE's floating around last week. It came in today and the figurine was broken (Wonder Woman was detached from the base). I already contacted CS and they facilitated a return. Since I'm not shipping it back 'til tomorrow, I managed to beat the single player story mission. Pretty good game! There were codes that looked like unused - I didn't redeem them since I'm returning it although I'm really thinking about doing it :D.

[quote name='DanteJones']

If anyone is interested, this game should be back in-stock in the near future. Didn't realize you could only use motion controls in it. Being a lefty, I never really took to the Wii's motion controls.

Oh well. Lesson learned.

I know this has been asked plenty of times but I just can't seem to find it, so please help me out. Can anyone explain how to setup notifications in my browser that will alert me when certain games are in stock on AWD. I would greatly appreciate any help or maybe even a walkthrough that someone could add to the OP! :D

(Sorry for the large font, I just don't want this post to get overlooked!)

[quote name='Gumshoe']Same thing happened to me when I snagged Tales of the Abyss earlier. Set for 2-day shipping but was told it won't be here until the 8th. Hope it's incorrect.

Did buy that copy of Okami though. Thanks for posting that deal; it's been one of those titles that I've wanted to find but never really actively remembered to look for. The hunt is over though![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd like for Prime to actually work in this case! And you're welcome. :cool:

[quote name='Gumshoe']If anyone is interested, this game should be back in-stock in the near future. Didn't realize you could only use motion controls in it. Being a lefty, I never really took to the Wii's motion controls.

Oh well. Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

What does being a lefty have to do with anything? I'm a lefty and had no problems...you realize that you can hold the Wiimote in either hand, right? :p

[quote name='Yigytugd']Just read that Borderlands GotY original release did not come with the DLC on the disc. Than it got a re-release with the DLC on the disc. Wondering what are my chances of getting the game LN on AWD and actually getting the new version. Also, would I be able to return the game if it is not that version. Might just make up some BS about it not being the right version in order to get the new version.[/QUOTE]
I bought a 12.xx LN :ps3: Borderlands GOTY from AWD a few weeks ago, and it was one of the ones with the voucher code instead of on disc. The voucher code was still good though, I'm assuming it was a remnant sealed new copy laying around.

The delivery date is not a glitch. Prime just gives you what usually is 2-day shipping, but that just means the transit time. The time it ships can be different depending on the item, like if Amazon doesn't have it.

[quote name='SW4J']What does being a lefty have to do with anything? I'm a lefty and had no problems...you realize that you can hold the Wiimote in either hand, right? :p[/QUOTE]

After 20-plus years of using my left hand to control movement via traditional controllers, it was a pain to try and find a comfort level with the motion controls. Always felt like I was having to choose between fluid movement or accurate aim.

Thankfully, Xenoblade Chronicles supported the classic controller. :D

[quote name='mask.air.raid']The delivery date is not a glitch. Prime just gives you what usually is 2-day shipping, but that just means the transit time. The time it ships can be different depending on the item, like if Amazon doesn't have it.[/QUOTE]

As I stated previously, all my stuff moved up to shipped status and now shows delivery on Friday instead of the wacky dates that were there before. Whether that's the case for everyone or not, I couldn't tell you.

[quote name='phoenixlau']I bought a 12.xx LN :ps3: Borderlands GOTY from AWD a few weeks ago, and it was one of the ones with the voucher code instead of on disc. The voucher code was still good though, I'm assuming it was a remnant sealed new copy laying around.[/QUOTE]

That sucks actually. Rather have the on disc DLC. Just in case I get another 360 or whatever happens. I'll just return. Nice to know the majority of copies are the on disc DLC versions though. Happy you got a working code though. If I do get one, I'll just return it and get a different one. I'm getting two copies too so hopefully both are good.

Can't post links, but there's a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.67 up for grabs.

Update: Looks like someone grabbed the copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capitalism HOO']As I stated previously, all my stuff moved up to shipped status and now shows delivery on Friday instead of the wacky dates that were there before. Whether that's the case for everyone or not, I couldn't tell you.[/QUOTE]

Was that for purchases you made today? I hope it will be the same case for mine, maybe it's just taking a while to process all the orders.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']As I stated previously, all my stuff moved up to shipped status and now shows delivery on Friday instead of the wacky dates that were there before. Whether that's the case for everyone or not, I couldn't tell you.[/QUOTE]

It adjusts the estimated arrival date if it ships earlier.

is Red Dead Redemption dropping lower than $ 8,54 from amazon ware house before? Is it worth $9? Also, dead space is good, but $12 seems expensive....

[quote name='ckc4043']is Red Dead Redemption dropping lower than $ 8,54 from amazon ware house before? Is it worth $9? Also, dead space is good, but $12 seems expensive....[/QUOTE]

IMO...definitely worth $9. Hell, I paid full price and it was worth it. One of my favorites of this generation. Can't recommend it enough.

[quote name='DanteJones']Was that for purchases you made today? I hope it will be the same case for mine, maybe it's just taking a while to process all the orders.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they were all ordered today and shipped out tonight. It should be noted that I do have Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back