Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='plus1zero']I was under the impression I could download them at anytime. Just checked and they ain't there. That's disappointing. I was teetering on whether to keep or send back but now I might just send it back. Ah well. Just my luck right now I guess.[/QUOTE]

The program was active for a limited time. I think that it was a month or so a very long time ago.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']don't burn that mutli-billion dollar mega worldwide conglomerate man, that's not cool. jeff bezos might not need the money, but think of his feelings.[/QUOTE]

Some people are totally bros with Amazon, they are just watching his back.

Seriously though, that "burn Amazon" bit was cringe inducing. I feel bad for people that attached to a retailer.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I doubt it's kids. but whoever they have aren't getting paid enough to pay attention to detail and be perfect, that's for sure :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've worked in Amazon's warehouse and a few things are for sure.
1. There's a good chance it was kids
2. They get paid ok. Def a good deal above min wage.
3. Amazon cares about 1 thing in its order processing...speed
4. It's almost impossible for anyone to steal anything

Still haven't gotten a reply from Mr. Bezos, that multibillionaire.

smcmanus1980, is it possible for kids to swap tags to order items they tagged later?

So I had sent an email earlier this morning to CS about that copy of Fire Emblem I ordered, and yeah this is what I got.

June 17th? Really? Granted it says it could ship anytime between now and then, but I was hoping it'd be a bit sooner than the middle of June. :|

Wonder if I should just cancel this one and hope another one pops up into AWD?

[quote name='DanteJones']So I had sent an email earlier this morning to CS about that copy of Fire Emblem I ordered, and yeah this is what I got.

June 17th? Really? Granted it says it could ship anytime between now and then, but I was hoping it'd be a bit sooner than the middle of June. :|

Wonder if I should just cancel this one and hope another one pops up into AWD?[/QUOTE]

I saw you mention this earlier. When did FE appear on AWD?
I sent in a like new copy on Tuesday. Still haven't received any emails.

It was from Gamestop but I cleaned up the case as best I could and the cartridge had stickers on it so I removed those too. The manual was a bit bent. No pin paper (would have removed it anyway ;)).
I copied the numbers on the front and back of the cart but forgot where I put the paper.

Use chat next time. It's more difficult for CS to avoid you that way.

I would cancel it, but I also would be upset if one becomes available after my cancellation.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Use chat next time. It's more difficult for CS to avoid you that way.

I would cancel it, but I also would be upset if one becomes available after my cancellation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'll give it a little more time and then cancel it. Worst case I'll see if something pops up on AWD right after canceling it. Also thanks for the replies man, much appreciated. :D

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I saw you mention this earlier. When did FE appear on AWD?
I sent in a like new copy on Tuesday. Still haven't received any emails.[/QUOTE]

There were three as I know of that popped up yesterday, the first two were earlier in the day while the third one (the one I ordered) was later in the day. Those things went pretty quick, but I got the third one the second it showed up. Or at least I thought I did. ;P

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I doubt it's kids. but whoever they have aren't getting paid enough to pay attention to detail and be perfect, that's for sure :lol:[/QUOTE]

They were suffering heat exhaustion...

Oh and one of my first gaming purchases on AWD was a few years ago. Bought a Very Good Punchout for NES. I was mad when it came and there was Japanese writing all over the box, but thought it was cool because the actually game was gold.

Worked to my advantage as when I researched due to never seeing a gold punch out cartridge, I found that the game was given out during some golf tournament for free. They were selling for $300 at the time. Sometimes the dice fall in your favor

Anyone ever get gmes from groupon? I'm still waiting for my Sleeping Dogs to ship from there.

Anyone ever get gmes from groupon? I'm still waiting for my Sleeping Dogs to ship from there.

Groupon takes awhile to ship...I ordered a game from there once and it took like three weeks to a month to get to my house. I'm sure it doesn't always take that long, but expect the worst and hope for the best from them.

[quote name='pasports31']Anyone ever get gmes from groupon? I'm still waiting for my Sleeping Dogs to ship from there.

Groupon takes awhile to ship...I ordered a game from there once and it took like three weeks to a month to get to my house. I'm sure it doesn't always take that long, but expect the worst and hope for the best from them.[/QUOTE]

Holy hell thats a long time..... If I can find this game for the same price somewhere else I would cancle this one and order elsewhere.

[quote name='Kogami']Holy hell thats a long time..... If I can find this game for the same price somewhere else I would cancle this one and order elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
groupon has a poor reputation, just count yourself lucky if you actually received in a month.

Hey AWD vets wondered what this means on a description for a (A) fightstick.

"Large cut / scratch on item case"

Does that mean its on the box for the stick?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']$87 used is a terrible price. It's $88 new. Maybe you saw a cheaper one that's already gone?[/QUOTE]

Who resells at 87 when it's 88 new anyway? how pointless is that

just chiming in, I bought Madden 09 for PSP for $2 brand new in box the other day, I know its a old sports game, but I think that its still a good deal.

Anybody else have luck with good deals on PSP games?

[quote name='BackInBlack']Hey AWD vets wondered what this means on a description for a (A) fightstick.

"Large cut / scratch on item case"

Does that mean its on the box for the stick?[/QUOTE]

It normally would mean a large cut or scratch on the box that makes it acceptable as if it came without the box because the box is next to worthless, but it could mean damage on the stick.

It could also mean a Popsicle stick with the word "fight" on it.

Nothing is certain about Acceptable.

[quote name='epmacman']just chiming in, I bought Madden 09 for PSP for $2 brand new in box the other day, I know its a old sports game, but I think that its still a good deal.

Anybody else have luck with good deals on PSP games?[/QUOTE]

i imagine most PSP games are $19.99 or less now, aside from some rare ones? and i can't even think of rare ones off hand, i'm sure someone else knows though.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']i imagine most PSP games are $19.99 or less now, aside from some rare ones? and i can't even think of rare ones off hand, i'm sure someone else knows though.[/QUOTE]
imported adult game/video? :lol::lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']Snagged the LN Disgaea 4, thanks. :)

...I should probably stop buying games I won't ever have time for. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same. I keep telling myself I'll sell some games I don't want to have anymore but instead I'm just hoarding more D:

[quote name='Green Card200']Look at the Saturn one. PDS use to be $170. $300 now. What a blunder :( I should have bought one.[/QUOTE]

Looked at the majority of the lists. Quite fun reading through all the articles. :lol: Maybe you'll be lucky and find one in the Wild on the cheap. Haha.

That list of rare games seems absurd. Just last week I grabbed Legend of Heroes 2 and 3. 2 was $4 and 3 was $6 used at gamestop. I am glad I grabbed PDS when it was around 100. Only other Saturn game I really want is Burning Rangers which i've been eyeing up lately.

I got my Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Infinity Gate and it was still sealed so a solid $20 buy. Gotta stop buying stuff but if the Wiiu Deluxe hits 200 I may grab one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back