Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']The Nuketown code is useless now though[/QUOTE]

Is it? I redeemed it on the marketplace this afternoon and had no problems.

Good idea on the .99 cent game case idea. I'll have to run by gamestop one of these days after work and grab an old sports game or something to replace the case with.

[quote name='NYGIANTSFANFOREVER']Is it? I redeemed it on the marketplace this afternoon and had no problems.

Good idea on the .99 cent game case idea. I'll have to run by gamestop one of these days after work and grab an old sports game or something to replace the case with.[/QUOTE]

its a free map for download to the public now

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']So, what does it mean if your items say "Shipping Now?" I placed them 2 days ago and the expected delivery date is this Wednesday.

I've always seen Shipping Soon, never seen Shipping Now. And they've said that since the night I placed the orders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Do you think I should give it until tomorrow or go ahead and contact them?

It's weird because they're from different sellers.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 games fro AWD on Wednesday, and it sat in "Shipping Now/Soon" limbo until yesterday. It is still going to be here by the original estimated date so I wouldn't worry too much.

I've found that they love to lump together my impulse orders into one prime shipment. Got like a week's worth of impulse buys from this thread this evening. When they come together I suddenly realize that I've got a serious lack of time to tackle this pile!

[quote name='aircobra']Yeah, I still have the bag. It's just collecting dust at this point.[/QUOTE]
I let my girlfriend use the bag...and she somehow lost it...x.x

[quote name='kitsunisan']You mean ex-girlfriend, now, right?[/QUOTE]
if I didn't get mad when she accidently broke my 300 dollar camera lens, I wasn't going to over a backpack. lol

[quote name='kitsunisan']You mean ex-girlfriend, now, right?[/QUOTE]

TRUE LOVE ISN'T THAT FRAGILE!

[quote name='thefurrypanda']if I didn't get mad when she accidently broke my 300 dollar camera lens, I wasn't going to over a backpack. lol[/QUOTE]

Alright that may be pushing it...

:lol:

I decided to try my luck on the good Soul Hackers, I really want to play that game. Metroid Prime Trilogy is one of those games that I've always wanted to pick up but unfortunately that price is out of my range.

[quote name='JamesJoyce']Thanks, Dealseeker, pickend up Motorstorm Apocalypse.[/QUOTE]

If you have a racing wheel, this is one of the most fun games to use it with. Night and day from a controller for me.

Son of a..... Of course I get all up into Devil Survivor 2 just for soul hackers to pop up. I swear i'm just going to buy it new if I can't get one by the time I'm done with DS2.

[quote name='Trez123']Got one of them, one left. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Dang I guess the price on this thing is going up and up. Glad my Uncle gave me his a year or so ago.

Got my (VG) PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle in yesterday. Came repackaged and the console itself is a little scuffed up but seems to work perfectly fine (you can tell it was used and not just an open box). The cardboard sleeves the discs came it were trashed though, creased and stuck together at the top, but the discs seem to work fine (the online pass for PSASBR even worked!). Everything was included too, which I was kinda shocked about.

Now lets just hope it actually lasts! Anyone else have experience buying a used console from AWD?

I got a big haul today:

Batman: AC GotY :)360:, LN) - Looks pristine, stickers came off flawlessly.

Dead Island
:)360:, LN) - Looks good, I apparently got a Canadian copy based on the dual-language backside of the box.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit :)ps3:, LN) - Got the GH version, which I was expecting, but I'm considering switching out the case for a standard one. Didn't test the online pass inside yet, so here's hoping... :pray:

Halo: Reach LE :)360:, LN) - Really like the bonus packaging/stuff, and while the bonus digital content in the game box looks redeemed, I'm still happy with having paid $16.25 for it.

Halo 4 LE :)360:, LN) - No dents in the packaging, so Amazon dodged a bullet there, and all the physical content is included, but I'm not sure if I got the digital content. Is it supposed to be in the steelbook with the game discs? There isn't anything in there besides the discs...If it looks like I missed out on that, do you guys think I should still keep the LE (I paid $33.24 for it)?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Noticed uptick in prices. It seems like AWD is on the upswing algorithm.

Someone might want this:

:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition (LN) $101.39[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the price is way to high. I got it from Gamestop in great condition for $58....

[quote name='Vigilante']I got a big haul today:

Dead Island
:)360:, LN) - Looks good, I apparently got a Canadian copy based on the dual-language backside of the box.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit :)ps3:, LN) - Got the GH version, which I was expecting, but I'm considering switching out the case for a standard one. Didn't test the online pass inside yet, so here's hoping... :pray:

Halo: Reach LE :)360:, LN) - Really like the bonus packaging/stuff, and while the bonus digital content in the game box looks redeemed, I'm still happy with having paid $16.25 for it.

Halo 4 LE :)360:, LN) - No dents in the packaging, so Amazon dodged a bullet there, and all the physical content is included, but I'm not sure if I got the digital content. Is it supposed to be in the steelbook with the game discs? There isn't anything in there besides the discs...If it looks like I missed out on that, do you guys think I should still keep the LE (I paid $33.24 for it)?[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happen with Halo 4 LE. I just kept it, because I was only really wanting the game in the first place.

[quote name='Vigilante']I got a big haul today:

Dead Island

Halo 4 LE :)360:, LN) - No dents in the packaging, so Amazon dodged a bullet there, and all the physical content is included, but I'm not sure if I got the digital content. Is it supposed to be in the steelbook with the game discs? There isn't anything in there besides the discs...If it looks like I missed out on that, do you guys think I should still keep the LE (I paid $33.24 for it)?[/QUOTE]

Same thing with my Halo 4. Just keep it. The game and steelbook were worth it for that price.

[quote name='akmgmer']I decided to try my luck on the good Soul Hackers, I really want to play that game.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Let us know how that goes.

[quote name='fei33']Thanks for posting those. The Shin Megami Tensei - Soul Hackers (G) - $25.71 must have went fast because it was gone by the time I clicked on the link. The $29.67 is a really good price on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon too, but $25-ish is my impulse purchase price on recently released 3DS games.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome and a fellow CAG got the Soul Hackers.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Decided to try Pilotwings Resort[/QUOTE]

I bought that new for $14.xx. It's not even good for that. The movement doesn't feel right. It looks like it will be a fun game, but it appears to take a lot of practice.

[quote name='Vigilante']
Dead Island :)360:, LN) - Looks good, I apparently got a Canadian copy based on the dual-language backside of the box.
[/QUOTE]

A lot of games have dual languages on the back. That's just normal.

I know Dead Island, Enslaved, and Deadly Premonition do off the top of my head.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Same thing with my Halo 4. Just keep it. The game and steelbook were worth it for that price.[/QUOTE]

Halo 4 doesn't come with a manual new, it just costs with a 48 hour xbl pass.

I also got a big haul today as well:

:ps3: Infamous 2 (LN) - Looks and feels like new, even has that new plasticy smell to it
:ps2: Star Wars Battlefront II (LN) - Looks in great shape
:ds: Super Mario 64 DS (LN) - Great shape with all of the inserts
:ds: Mariokart DS (LN) - All of the inserts, case felt a little worn, artwork had a small tear, Club Nintendo pin was good!
:ds: Chrono Trigger (LN) - Most inserts, pretty good shape. Had the poster with it which was a nice surprise
:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (LN) - Pretty good shape, unused Club Nintendo pin
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (LN) - This one came brand new. The stickers were over the cellophane and cellophane feels very tight. I am not 100% but other games that have had cellophane always have the stickers under it. It feels and looks like a new game to me though.

I am happy with the condition everything has from AWD.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']A lot of games have dual languages on the back. That's just normal.

I know Dead Island, Enslaved, and Deadly Premonition do off the top of my head.[/QUOTE]I remember seeing copies of Dead Island at retailers with just English on the back, though. Anyway, it doesn't bother me; I just thought it was interesting.

[quote name='Vigilante']Halo 4 LE :)360:, LN) - No dents in the packaging, so Amazon dodged a bullet there, and all the physical content is included, but I'm not sure if I got the digital content. Is it supposed to be in the steelbook with the game discs? There isn't anything in there besides the discs...If it looks like I missed out on that, do you guys think I should still keep the LE (I paid $33.24 for it)?[/QUOTE]

The DLC stuff comes in separate packets. The only thing in the case is the game and 48 hour code.

[quote name='aircobra']The DLC stuff comes in separate packets. The only thing in the case is the game and 48 hour code.[/QUOTE]Oh, so is it in one of the two sealed plastic packets?

[quote name='Vigilante']Awesome, then that makes it an even better purchase! \\:D/ Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

I know one is sealed but not sure about the other as it may just be a zipblock type pack.

for those those that may be interested, I got emails that some of my games I sent in for trade were accepted.

keep a look at for Fire Emblem 3ds (cleaned up a gs used copy, may have written down the cart/sticker #s) and Monster Hunter Wii U (brand new just opened it).

Got some nice haul / find myself
Got my dreamcast console listed in acceptable condition for $18.98 and only thing wrong was that it was not in the original box. Everything else was all there and in near pristine condtion including the controller and the vmu. There were two of them at the time of my posting and I sniped one and someone else got another.

Also, got :wii: LOZ: Skyward Sword with Music CD listed in like new condition for $23.75 and it indeed was like new with everything included in near mint condtion.

Lastly, I ordered :360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction in like new condtion for $4.73 and it came brand new with Microsoft seal still intact.
In the end very happy with my recent haul, especially the dreamcast. Now to get some play time on it with Powerstone, Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II. :D

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Got some nice haul / find myself
Got my dreamcast console listed in acceptable condition for $18.98 and only thing wrong was that it was not in the original box. Everything else was all there and in near pristine condtion including the controller and the vmu. There were two of them at the time of my posting and I sniped one and someone else got another.

Also, got :wii: LOZ: Skyward Sword with Music CD listed in like new condition for $23.75 and it indeed was like new with everything included in near mint condtion.

Lastly, I ordered :360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction in like new condtion for $4.73 and it came brand new with Microsoft seal still intact.
In the end very happy with my recent haul, especially the dreamcast. Now to get some play time on it with Powerstone, Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II. :D[/QUOTE]I wholeheartedly, 100% approve. :applause:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Got some nice haul / find myself

In the end very happy with my recent haul, especially the dreamcast. Now to get some play time on it with Powerstone, Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II. :D[/QUOTE]

Well done, sir!

when people post items, I'm guessing they were just browsing (not searching) and post games that they think others will want [for that price], right?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']when people post items, I'm guessing they were just browsing (not searching) and post games that they think others will want [for that price], right?[/QUOTE]Sounds about right. In the event that I (or someone else) come across something I want, I'll buy it, and if there happens to be more than 1 copy available after that, I'll post the deal. Otherwise...well, it's first come, first served. ;)

Finally got a dud, Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Like New". It's got marks all over the case and "book" and one of the DVD holders is broken. What's the best way to contact them, phone or e-mail? I saw some talk earlier about them replacing misadvertised items with new ones at the same price.

[quote name='kipz']Finally got a dud, Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Like New". It's got marks all over the case and "book" and one of the DVD holders is broken. What's the best way to contact them, phone or e-mail? I saw some talk earlier about them replacing misadvertised items with new ones at the same price.[/QUOTE]

They likely won't do that. They'll offer you a refund or a partial refund most likely. I always contact them through chat.

[quote name='kipz']Finally got a dud, Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Like New". It's got marks all over the case and "book" and one of the DVD holders is broken. What's the best way to contact them, phone or e-mail? I saw some talk earlier about them replacing misadvertised items with new ones at the same price.[/QUOTE]I can't say how effective contact via phone is, but for your case, I suggest doing a live chat and calmly explaining the situation. If you say how the copy you received was definitely not "Like New", the customer service rep may do one of several things:

1. Offer a partial refund if you want to keep the game.
2. Offer to refund your money and provide a return shipping label.
3. Option 2 plus offer to discount the price of a new copy to reflect the price you paid for the AWD "Like New" copy, as long as you send the order number via email (the rep would provide details in this scenario). I haven't seen this situation happenvery often (not myself, and rarely with other CAGs), so don't get your hopes up.

I think that's most of what could happen. So yeah, I suggest live chat.

[quote name='kipz']Finally got a dud, Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Like New". It's got marks all over the case and "book" and one of the DVD holders is broken. What's the best way to contact them, phone or e-mail? I saw some talk earlier about them replacing misadvertised items with new ones at the same price.[/QUOTE]

I advise you to avoid e-mail. They can generate FAQ responses and they can avoid your question if you send them one.

The way they do things in most probable order:

1. Refund and return label
2. Partial refund (most of the time it's to people who bug them)
3. Offer to sell you an item of the same kind at the price you paid for the original and return label.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I advise you to avoid e-mail. They can generate FAQ responses and they can avoid your question if you send them one.

The way they do things in most probable order:

1. Refund and return label
2. Partial refund (most of the time it's to people who bug them)
3. Offer to sell you an item of the same kind at the price you paid for the original and return label.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think it can helps to call since you can kind of chat them up, I think I've gotten sympathy from them before that way, but I've only done it with regular orders.

Anyway, I tried live chat this time and yeah I just got a return label. Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back