Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my (A) Injustice CE. Minus the excess tape they used to re-seal the box, everything is great. Comic, statue, game in great condition. No DLC at first glance, I am guessing code sheet was inside the game case? Regardless of the DLC not being there very happy getting the CE at just a little over half-price :D

Now to find a UK CE :)

[quote name='kipz']Finally got a dud, Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Like New". It's got marks all over the case and "book" and one of the DVD holders is broken. What's the best way to contact them, phone or e-mail? I saw some talk earlier about them replacing misadvertised items with new ones at the same price.[/QUOTE]

Contact through chat if it's just an error with an order. Call if it's something major like a problem with a trade in.

I'm anxiously awaiting my first-ever AWD purchase.

It's still yet to arrive, even though my confirmation e-mail said my package would have been delivered yesterday. Even signed up for Prime. Oh well.

[quote name='vashtheowner']Son of a..... Of course I get all up into Devil Survivor 2 just for soul hackers to pop up. I swear i'm just going to buy it new if I can't get one by the time I'm done with DS2.[/QUOTE]

your going to hate soul hackers after playing Devil 2... totally different type games (demons dont level up.. they dont pass on traits ect ect ect)

cant remember with Devil 2 (dont think this can happen) but with soul hackers a demon can cast a spell and it kills you with one hit (and this is not a boss just a normal demon) some death spell and its hits like 80% of the time (at least for me)

Alright. Beat this order that arrived today

God of War 500GB PS3 Bundle - $207.87
3G Vita - $147.24
Uncharted Waters: New Horizons - $28.66
Pokemon Heartgold - $27.02
Dead Island - $5.92

First off, PS3 and everything was sealed, but controller was missing. Called up Amazon and they credited $44 to my account. 3g Vita came in perfect condition, even with 8gb memory card. Uncharted Waters: New Horizons came COMPLETE with the only thing not looking new is the box which has a little wear and tear. Pokemon Heartgold came complete with cardboard box and pokewalker. Dead Island came complete as well.

You should see the damn smile on my face right now.

[quote name='slidecage']your going to hate soul hackers after playing Devil 2... totally different type games (demons dont level up.. they dont pass on traits ect ect ect)

cant remember with Devil 2 (dont think this can happen) but with soul hackers a demon can cast a spell and it kills you with one hit (and this is not a boss just a normal demon) some death spell and its hits like 80% of the time (at least for me)[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the info, that at the very least makes it so that I don't want it as bad now. Now I will just get SMT4 and leave it at that, at least until someone convinces me otherwise that soul hackers is an amazing game.

I won't be able to pick them up until tomorrow but it sounds like Ni no Kuni and Tales of Graces f arrived. Be curious tomorrow to see their condition.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Alright. Beat this order that arrived today

3G Vita - $147.24
Dead Island - $5.92

First off, PS3 and everything was sealed, but controller was missing. Called up Amazon and they credited $44 to my account. 3g Vita came in perfect condition, even with 8gb memory card. Uncharted Waters: New Horizons came COMPLETE with the only thing not looking new is the box which has a little wear and tear. Pokemon Heartgold came complete with cardboard box and pokewalker. Dead Island came complete as well.

You should see the damn smile on my face right now.[/QUOTE]
:hot::applause:

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Pokemon Heartgold came complete with cardboard box and pokewalker.[/QUOTE]

Mine was just the game and case with the "Not for Resale" cover.

Stupid Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='Olengie']You win some, you lose some. It's always a gamble when you play with AWD.[/QUOTE]

Heh...

When you play the Game of AWD you win or you die."

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Heh...

When you play the Game of AWD you win or you die."[/QUOTE]
AKA:Russian roulette with your wallet. It's a gamble and sometimes worth the risk.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']AKA:Russian roulette with your wallet. It's a gamble and sometimes worth the risk.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not really Russian roulette, the results from a bad AWD purchase is always reversible.

[quote name='aznhero913']Nah, not really Russian roulette, the results from a bad AWD purchase is always reversible.[/QUOTE]
True! It's not that extreme.:)

So far AWD has been pretty solid for me, my Fire Emblem even came in this morning when it was supposed to be tomorrow. Though I guess that's to make up for losing the previous one I ordered. ;P

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Alright. Beat this order that arrived today

3G Vita - $147.24
Dead Island - $5.92

You should see the damn smile on my face right now.[/QUOTE]

Good lord this is amazing. Congrats!

Hey guys, my refund finally is being processed for the 3DS I returned. Guess the reason that was posted for the return of the Purple 3DS when I ordered the Fire Emblem one.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Hey guys, my refund finally is being processed for the 3DS I returned. Guess the reason that was posted for the return of the Purple 3DS when I ordered the Fire Emblem one.[/QUOTE]

late item.

I received 6 games today, the arrived in 6 different boxes. All arrived in Like New condition except Hitman which was new.

Wind Waker 18.99
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow 8.82
Futurama 17.99
Singularity - 1.38
Hitman HD Trilogy Xbox - 19.99 - free if you count the 20 bonus from the trade promo
Super Mario 25th Anniversary All Stars LE 28.xx - didn't come with the packing slip so I don't remember the exact price.

Hopefully there's a restock soon.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Man, I hope Singularity was a typo, ha. I would have been all over that for 2 bucks.[/QUOTE]It's not; I got a copy, too. :bouncy:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Does anyone ever see any big azz TV's 60"-70" on sale?[/QUOTE]

My dad got a 55" Samsung Series 8000 LED back when they were top of the line in 2010, they were 3-4k in store, he got his for 1200 from amazon. To this day it's been a good tv, and uhhhmazing picture quality. If you're in the market for a TV check Best Buy clearance/open box and local bent n dent/returns stores too. I got my 55" Sony LED 3D for only $900 :)

Whelp, unless USPS knocks on my door at 9 p.m., my order is officially two days late.

Glad Prime is a free trial. Hate sounding like an entitled consumer, but I've not been very impressed with it thus far.

Got my $22.xx LN copy of The Last Story today. Turns out its the initial release with the special packaging and artbook, also included the preorder bonus soundtrack. All in all, despite the box being pretty dinged up I feel like I got a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Gumshoe']Whelp, unless USPS knocks on my door at 9 p.m., my order is officially two days late.

Glad Prime is a free trial. Hate sounding like an entitled consumer, but I've not been very impressed with it thus far.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. If they're available in your area, the Amazon Lockers take a lot of the worry out of having to be home for a delivery.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Got my $22.xx LN copy of The Last Story today. Turns out its the initial release with the special packaging and artbook, also included the preorder bonus soundtrack. All in all, despite the box being pretty dinged up I feel like I got a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

Very cool. Ordered a $22.xx LN copy myself. Hope I get an initial release! If it ever arrives...

[quote name='Gumshoe']Whelp, unless USPS knocks on my door at 9 p.m., my order is officially two days late.[/QUOTE]

USPS doesn't deliver the two-day stuff. It delivers the regular economy shipping (3-5 days). Why would you order slower shipping on Prime?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']USPS doesn't deliver the two-day stuff. It delivers the regular economy shipping (3-5 days). Why would you order slower shipping on Prime?[/QUOTE]

Amazon does use USPS for prime 2 day occasionally and it does sometimes result in late deliveries.

[quote name='aem']Amazon does use USPS for prime 2 day occasionally and it does sometimes result in late deliveries.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SeanAmI']I have gotten items delivered through USPS with prime.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that more expensive for Amazon? I don't see why it would be done.

I only got deliveries by USPS when I changed the speed to 3-5 days so that I could be there to receive my items and Amazon sold part of my order to someone who used 2-day shipping, so I've avoided the slower shipping since then.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']USPS doesn't deliver the two-day stuff. It delivers the regular economy shipping (3-5 days). Why would you order slower shipping on Prime?[/QUOTE]

Looking at my order summary:

Order placed May 01. One package shipped USPS. Shipping speed: Two-day shipping selected (to the right, in big green letters, "Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is Free"). Total charge for shipping: $0.

[quote name='granturismo']I enjoy when amazon mess up just means some free credit[/QUOTE]

You're insane if you don't think they log every time you say they "Messed up"

[quote name='Vigilante']It's not; I got a copy, too. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Man, when did that go up? I can't believe I missed it? Was it for the 360? Hopefully they'll get more and it'll still be that price.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Man, when did that go up? I can't believe I missed it? Was it for the 360? Hopefully they'll get more and it'll still be that price.[/QUOTE]It was sometime after midnight EST on 5/1, and yes, it was for :360:. There were a few copies left after another CAG and I bought a copy. I already beat the :ps3: version, but for little more than $1, I couldn't pass it up. :lol:

I got my LN Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and LN Persona 4 Golden. They were both in pretty good condition but I really hate this UPC sticker Warehouse puts on stuff now. Dark Moon is pretty fun.

[quote name='Gumshoe']Whelp, unless USPS knocks on my door at 9 p.m., my order is officially two days late.

Glad Prime is a free trial. Hate sounding like an entitled consumer, but I've not been very impressed with it thus far.[/QUOTE]

I've dropped them a friendly email whenever a 1-2 day delivery package is late (I'm a paying member of Prime though) and they've given me credit each time. The most recent one was an order for several PC components that I needed by a certain day and it was a day late so they gave me $20 in credit :D

I don't do this for every time they're late though, I'm not that entitled :lol:

:ps3: Resident Evil 6 Anthology (LN, $103.67; G, $64.59) (sorry can't post links yet)

Descriptions for both say they have manual, cover art, and case.

Edit: Didn't realize older games were downloaded on PSN through codes which may or may not be redeemed. So this might not be such a good offer after all.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']You should contact Amazon. USPS shouldn't be doing your delivery. They probably messed up the shipping and left it as Two-Day.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. Though I hate to be "that guy." But two-day shipping should mean exactly that. And this hasn't been two-day shipping.

On a totally unrelated note: I saw you write something in another thread earlier about the SMT series.

I'm fixing to pre-order SMT IV from Amazon but I've never touched the series before.

Some of the games appear to be strategy RPGs, which I don't care for. SMT IV looks to be turn-based. Are there others in this category? Any you'd recommend (preferably for the DS)?

I've been eyeing SMT: DS: Soul Hackers but haven't found any gameplay videos showcasing battles. Is this turn-based?

[quote name='gacktyay']Picked up a $13 LN Heavy Rain. It was sealed, brand new. :D[/QUOTE]

That's good. I missed the $9.99 deal from Gamestop for the Director's Cut. The thing said that it was ending later, but it was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back