Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
3qp8hu.jpg

"None of our new EA titles will include that feature."

Does that mean going forward, or does it affect games retroactively?

Also, I smell something fishy. A company like EA just doesn't give up millions of added revenue for nothing.

They'll probably lock entire games behind one-use serials once the next gen starts. No way they'd just give up all that money, unless the new CEO really is looking to fix their piss-poor image. Next thing you know xbox live will be free :lol:

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']They'll probably lock entire games behind one-use serials once the next gen starts. No way they'd just give up all that money, unless the new CEO really is looking to fix their piss-poor image. Next thing you know xbox live will be free :lol:[/QUOTE]
yeah, i sounds too good to be true. It probably is

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']They'll probably lock entire games behind one-use serials once the next gen starts. No way they'd just give up all that money, unless the new CEO really is looking to fix their piss-poor image. Next thing you know xbox live will be free :lol:[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine someone getting one of those Xbox 360 bundles that look great but they have that 2-year XBox Live thing tied to them and not paying for the entire thing?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']"None of our new EA titles will include that feature."

Does that mean going forward, or does it affect games retroactively?

Also, I smell something fishy. A company like EA just doesn't give up millions of added revenue for nothing.[/QUOTE]

My instinct tells me it has something to do with the upcoming xbox. I believe it will somehow require a activation of a disc, It will effectively have the online pass tied to the server side versus the end user inputting a code.

[quote name='tokyostomp']My instinct tells me it has something to do with the upcoming xbox. I believe it will somehow require a activation of a disc, It will effectively have the online pass tied to the server side versus the end user inputting a code.[/QUOTE]

Well, it was good while it lasted. Now PC gamers will no longer be on the side of inequality.

[quote name='tokyostomp']My instinct tells me it has something to do with the upcoming xbox. I believe it will somehow require a activation of a disc, It will effectively have the online pass tied to the server side versus the end user inputting a code.[/QUOTE]

The pessimist in me tells me that is the reason, but Sony has already gone on the record and said that they aren't killing of used games. I doubt EA would settle for only the Xbox being where they make their money on trying to kill used game sales. I think it's just part of the damage control. DRM is boning EA in the butt in terms of their image.

[quote name='lnknprk']The pessimist in me tells me that is the reason, but Sony has already gone on the record and said that they aren't killing of used games. I doubt EA would settle for only the Xbox being where they make their money on trying to kill used game sales. I think it's just part of the damage control. DRM is boning EA in the butt in terms of their image.[/QUOTE]

I am betting they have something worse up their sleeves however. I don't really think they care about image when they can continue to sell their main IPs with no problem at all.

[quote name='lnknprk']The pessimist in me tells me that is the reason, but Sony has already gone on the record and said that they aren't killing of used games. I doubt EA would settle for only the Xbox being where they make their money on trying to kill used game sales. I think it's just part of the damage control. DRM is boning EA in the butt in terms of their image.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think Sony has come out and said that if anything DRM related would be implemented, it would be up to the publisher. They themselves wouldn't create that kind of restriction. TBH, I think both Sony and Microsoft will adopt this approach.

Sony said they aren't killing used games. They also said they're leaving decisions about used games / passes / activation / drm to individual publishers and titles, at their discretion.

[quote name='AcePuppy']Final Fantasy VII - $27.56 (A)

Won't be surprised if this gets taken within 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Still available....how much does the game usually go for? I have a copy I wouldn't mind parting with since I also have a greatest hits copy.

These prices really need to drop. I was looking for a cheap filler game and found a handful of games more expensive than new verisons sold by Amazon...:applause:

Got my Entertainment Bundle PS3 today. Was missing Ratchet & Clank Collection and the remote. Amazon refunded me $35 and credited my account $20. Not bad. I might just invest into PSN+ with that.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but thought I would share. SMT: Devil Summoner 1 is up for both 27.24 and 29.10 (Both are LN). I don't recall seeing this sub-$40.00 for a while, so those interested might want to snag this one pretty quick.

[quote name='GreaterFel']I don't know if this has been posted already, but thought I would share. SMT: Devil Summoner 1 is up for both 27.24 and 29.10 (Both are LN). I don't recall seeing this sub-$40.00 for a while, so those interested might want to snag this one pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure both of these have been reprinted, no?

[quote name='HDShadow']Got my Entertainment Bundle PS3 today. Was missing Ratchet & Clank Collection and the remote. Amazon refunded me $35 and credited my account $20. Not bad. I might just invest into PSN+ with that.[/QUOTE]

You got total $55 back? It sounds great.

[quote name='HDShadow']Yeah, customer service was pretty awesome with me! I really have never had an issue with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

What is the condition of the bundle that you bought? Maybe I think you are very convincable. When I talk with amazon, they never partially refund to me. They only said I can offer the return shipping label for free to you. No partiall refund is allowed even though I keep the item. I think they don't allow partiall refund because they don't believe my words?

[quote name='StryderOmega']I am pretty sure both of these have been reprinted, no?[/QUOTE]
Thinking about it now, you probably are right lol, my mistake. Still a great game though. :)

[quote name='mask.air.raid']$131, I think. Acceptable condition.

No need to be sketchy around here, dude.[/QUOTE]

thanks I see I missed one right after I posted at $170, and yeah hard to accept my buying problem even though this is thread is probably the closest thing to an AA for people addicted to buying except with people it would be like bringing free beer to an AA meeting

[quote name='humidore']Picked up Nier ($12.xx) and Ni no Kuni ($30). Now to find a deal on the Ni no Kuni guide for the DLC on it...[/QUOTE]

The guide is half off at bby right now if that helps.

[quote name='blinknot4']They finally dropped those LN DOA5's. (Yes, I am on AWD so often that I notice this crap. Yes, I know there is a new complete whatever ultra-boob SKU edition coming, too.)

:360: Dead or Alive 5 - LN - $14.84

9 left at the time of this post.[/QUOTE]

Unless something has changed these have a "fight pass"
Also, a "Ultimate" version is due out in the fall with more characters.

:ps3::pc: Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick (G) $29.43
:ps3: PS3 Racing Wheel Controller (LN) $44.54
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (VG) $27.58
:ps3: Tomb Raider (VG) $27.71
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (VG) $29.77
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (VG) $17.64
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (LN) $13.48
:ps3: Dead Space 2 (A) $9.90
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.08
:ps3: Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Warhawk (No Headset) (A) $2.34
:ps3: NeverDead (LN) $4.47
:ps3: Enchanted Arms (LN) $15.87
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (LN) $9.82

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (A) $12.52
:ps2: Devil May Cry (LN) $2.65
:ps2: Devil May Cry 2 (LN) $3.74
:ps2: The Bouncer (G from Express Media) $6.18
:ps2: Red Faction (G) $3.44

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Spyro the Dragon (A) $15.11
The Legend of Dragoon (LN from Express Media) $21.69 (A) $25.96
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (A) $12.51
RPG Maker (G) $10.84

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Matte Black (A) $27.11
:360: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) (VG) $27.71
:360: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (G) $45.04
:360: BioShock Infinite (A) $29.69
:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) $27.32
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $25.59
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (LN) $26.11
:360: Dishonored (G) $19.30
:360: Eternal Sonata (LN) $14.84
:360: Inversion (LN) $8.30
:360: Deathsmiles (LN) $11.93

:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (LN from Express Media) $5.81 (A) $15.19
:xbox: Simpsons: Hit and Run (LN) $16.12
:xbox: Red Dead Revolver (LN) $14.42
:xbox: Shenmue 2 (LN) $19.25

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $39.78
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $25.10

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (VG) $17.06 (LN) $18.28
:wii: Resident Evil 4 (A) $8.00
:wii: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (LN) $11.86
:wii: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (LN) $4.68

:gc: Sonic Mega Collection (VG from Express Media) $6.69 (A) $8.03
:gc: Mega Man Anniversary Collection (A) $16.58
:gc: Medal of Honor Frontline (A) $3.57
:gc: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (A) $5.72
:gc: Pac-Man Fever (A) $5.49
:gc: Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy (A from Express Media) $5.29 (A) $6.72
:gc: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (A from Express Media) $4.64 (G) $6.04
:gc: The Incredibles (A) $4.46
:gc: Incredibles 2 Rise of the Underminer (A) $3.02
:gc: Enter the Matrix (G) $4.52
:gc: Spy Hunter (LN) $2.92
:gc: Time Splitters 2 (LN) $16.84
:gc: Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (LN) $15.41
:gc: Legends of Wrestling (A) $1.91
:gc: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius: Attack of the Twonkies (G) $2.06
:gc: The Simpsons Road Rage (LN) $15.64
:gc: Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events (A) $1.69
:gc: Bionicle: The Game (A) $1.62
:gc: World Series of Poker (A) $3.97

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Quest 64 (A) $11.35

SNES - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (A) $11.61

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (G) $25.71 (VG) $27.69
:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy (LN) $14.84

:ds: Cooking Mama (A) $7.55
:ds: Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends (LN) $7.59
:ds: Up (G from Express Media) $4.24 (A) $5.32

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Crazy Taxi (G) $11.99
Soul Calibur (A) $15.73
Sega Bass Fishing (LN) $3.97
Blue Stinger (A) $11.52
Soldier of Fortune (LN) $7.02
Seaman (VG from arrow-media) $19.79 (A) $21.26
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (LN from Express Media) $4.00 (A) $4.94
Ready to Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (G) $7.25
Typing of the Dead (LN) $17.50
Dynamite Cop (A) $15.67
Tennis 2K2 (A) $0.80

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just grabbed like new Soul Sacrifice for $29.97. Having second thought already.[/QUOTE]

Id cancel. The online part is semi nessesary and it has an online pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back