Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Just grabbed like new Soul Sacrifice for $29.97. Having second thought already.[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty good game. I would say play it for a while and try selling it. That's a pretty solid price for a relatively new Vita game.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Id cancel. The online part is semi nessesary and it has an online pass[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kill3r7']It's a pretty good game. I would say play it for a while and try selling it. That's a pretty solid price for a relatively new Vita game.[/QUOTE]
I ended up canceling it. It' just end up on my shelf. If anyone is interested, it should be back up in a few.

I'm way too tempted by that Persona 4, but new ones are still cheap-ish, so eh.

And the Legend of Dragoon is more tempting, but can get it off PSN for far less now. Although can't use it on an emulator on your PC.

[quote name='TheHelix']I still hate Aaron Ramsey[/QUOTE]

Me too. Me too. Im not sure why hes still with us; I really dont think hes good enough

Tempted on Dragon's Dogma but does anyone know whether it has an online pass code or dlc code that I'd better buy a new copy?

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Thinking of picking up Dishonored for PS3 anyone know if it is buggy like other Bethesda games??[/QUOTE]

I have not read much about it's bugginess, but it does tend to have screen tearing/framerate issues at times.

What's considered a good-great price range on the 3DS and 3DS XL at the warehouse these days? Would cowboom be better?

Know almost nothing about Nintendo's offerings but with SMTIV looming, and a flood of back catalogue I'd like to play, think I may pull the trigger.

[quote name='GUNNM']I hope its not the one they sent me. Good luck[/QUOTE]

It's the probably the same one I just returned too. I agree good luck. Amazon warehouse hot potato.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is saint row third ce worth $20? Thanks
And the never dead, is it worth $5?[/QUOTE]
Both are worth it at that price. BTW, the Saints Row I posted is the collector's edition so worth it for the CE.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Both are worth it at that price. BTW, the Saints Row I posted is the collector's edition so worth it for the CE.[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed the ce! But I am confused whether I should go for neverdead because I see ign only give 3 out of 10. How do you feel the game?

[quote name='Tourista']What's considered a good-great price range on the 3DS and 3DS XL at the warehouse these days? Would cowboom be better?

Know almost nothing about Nintendo's offerings but with SMTIV looming, and a flood of back catalogue I'd like to play, think I may pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a grade 6 3ds XL off cowboom for $135. I think ~140 is the lowest i've seen on AWD for an XL. But that was acceptable condition.

[quote name='ckc4043']I just grabbed the ce! But I am confused whether I should go for neverdead because I see ign only give 3 out of 5. How do you feel the game?[/QUOTE]

The game blows. It's horrible to control since your body breaks apart so easily.

[quote name='HitmanPham']I ordered a grade 6 3ds XL off cowboom for $135. I think ~140 is the lowest i've seen on AWD for an XL. But that was acceptable condition.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting me up to speed. Scuffs and things don't much bother me, so long as the hing is solid and it functions well. I now have a target :D

[quote name='Draknight']The game blows. It's horrible to control since your body breaks apart so easily.[/QUOTE]

I see..then I pass it. Actually, if I bout, it just went to my backlog.

[quote name='ckc4043']I just grabbed the ce! But I am confused whether I should go for neverdead because I see ign only give 3 out of 10. How do you feel the game?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Draknight']The game blows. It's horrible to control since your body breaks apart so easily.[/QUOTE]
^This! The price is good but the game is janky. It was a novel idea to incorporate dismemberment and allow you to use your your parts as weapons, but the controls and few bugs make it for less fun that it should have been. It is equivalent of a bubble gum flick. You chew it up and once the flavor is gone, spit it out.

[quote name='Tourista']Thanks for getting me up to speed. Scuffs and things don't much bother me, so long as the hing is solid and it functions well. I now have a target :D[/QUOTE]

I had ordered one "like new" from AWD for $152. They shipped me a Dsi xl.... I'd be weary of ordering one from AWD.

[quote name='Fairy']Tempted on Dragon's Dogma but does anyone know whether it has an online pass code or dlc code that I'd better buy a new copy?[/QUOTE]

You may want to consider this: http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Dogma-Dark-Arisen-Playstation-3/dp/B00B59MXGY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1368719884&sr=1-1&keywords=dragon%27s+dogma+dark+arisen

You can scroll through the comments and decide what's best for you.

Warehouse Deals is not good for a used Dragon's Dogma because you can get one for +/- $1 difference easy new from Amazon.com.

Picked up a VG Luigis mansion: DM. It says it may come repackaged. It better have the original case and just have new wrap put over it. Otherwise it's going right back.

So I just had an idea - there have been games here Ive been hesitant to pick up for fear of getting a platinum or greatest hits edition. Could I just buy a used normal cover version from gamestop and return the platinum/greatest hits version? Or heck, if an Acceptable condition game pops up here, could I do the same and return an incomplete copy and keep a complete one?

[quote name='kme06d']I had ordered one "like new" from AWD for $152. They shipped me a Dsi xl.... I'd be weary of ordering one from AWD.[/QUOTE]

And mine was pristine for $166... so there's definitely some inconsistency!

Not as bad as the time I ordered an HP Touchpad Charger (Touchstone) and received a 56k modem! :lol:

[quote name='kme06d']I had ordered one "like new" from AWD for $152. They shipped me a Dsi xl.... I'd be weary of ordering one from AWD.[/QUOTE]

My XL came as a regular 3DS. I got $50 back but still. I wanted the XL.

[quote name='schiz0e']I would have gotten this, but I only have the xbox360. I don't think the game is compatible with it.[/QUOTE]

If you have a Microsoft brand Hard Drive in it, you can play original Xbox games,
If you have that 4 GB model, you can't.

this is the warehouse thread not playasia thread get out of here if u want 2 diss amazon

i think it is good deal but i dont want it cancel from amz so i will wait until it out of backorder.... thank u 4 post dante even tho some ppl r mean 2 u i think ur ok and heolfpul.

[quote name='AmpEnergy']this is the warehouse thread not playasia thread get out of here if u want 2 diss amazon

i think it is good deal but i dont want it cancel from amz so i will wait until it out of backorder.... thank u 4 post dante even tho some ppl r mean 2 u i think ur ok and heolfpul.[/QUOTE]

Wtf? He was just trying to let peeps know of a better price....

[quote name='AmpEnergy']this is the warehouse thread not playasia thread get out of here if u want 2 diss amazon

i think it is good deal but i dont want it cancel from amz so i will wait until it out of backorder.... thank u 4 post dante even tho some ppl r mean 2 u i think ur ok and heolfpul.[/QUOTE]

Who's "dissing" amazon?

Is posting a deal about another site considered "dissing" amazon and "mean"?

Why am I "using" so many "quotations"?

Pop quiz: what cola manufacturer makes Amp Energy drink?

He's back!
pepsi_man_alt.jpg

[quote name='sabanoo']Keep in mind Soul Hackers is the same price at Play-Asia for a new copy.[/QUOTE]

People are distrusting Play-Asia over the coupon thing even though it's a coupon for 25% and Okamiden. I understand the Okamiden one. It being "in stock" then delayed, then posted available again is enough to make someone upset.

[quote name='AmpEnergy']crusheve is pepsiman he is the 1 make fun of ppl in fire emblem best buy therad lets ban him[/QUOTE]

Wait, according to the PM you sent me a little while ago, isn't it slander to accuse someone of being someone else? Or is it libel? Did you figure out which one it was yet?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']He's trolling, but you're insulting a member, so your chances of being banned are much higher.

This is the wrong place for that anyway.[/QUOTE]

shut up noob u have only ben here since april i am new here but i know about htis fourm much longer and i was ground from intrnet 4 a monht from my dad so mind ur own busines. lets ge back on topic warehouse deal... not these wanabe "vigilante" mod like mask air raid... he aint the owner of hte sit eand idont kno who is but hwo care this is about deal not who is new or who is old and baned.

From Amp's pm to me...

"this is insult free forum so shut the f*** up with the insult ples thank u itry not 2 b rude but some ppl on here push me 2 do that so sorrey and i expect apologie back from u."

60s-spider-man.jpg

Troll....account....sense.....tingling.....

[quote name='Graff^']Wait, according to the PM you sent me a little while ago, isn't it slander to accuse someone of being someone else? Or is it libel? Did you figure out which one it was yet?[/QUOTE]

Libel is when something false is printed.

ur not alow 2 post pm that is y they r call PRIVATE messge... also lets post some deall... and not deal 4 orig xbox game no 1 play those in 2013... 360 wiiu ps3 3ds etc only.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Libel is when something false is printed.

Don't tell me to shut up, kid. Go get your parents. I want to talk to them about COPA.[/QUOTE]

im in my 20s jerka** and im perfect health and fine so u mite want 2 go 2 insultforum.com and if it dnt exist make it so u can insult inocent ppl all day.

[quote name='AmpEnergy']im in my 20s jerka** and im perfect health and fine so u mite want 2 go 2 insultforum.com and if it dnt exist make it so u can insult inocent ppl all day.[/QUOTE]
Somehow I wasn't able to tell who this was right away. Face palm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back