Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone help me, where do you go to talk to amazon customer service? Like my Injustice CE i got is in Acceptable condition at the max and I have seen others on here said they have talked to Amazon CS. Any help is much appreciated.

[quote name='blakesgameroom']can someone help me, where do you go to talk to amazon customer service? Like my Injustice CE i got is in Acceptable condition at the max and I have seen others on here said they have talked to Amazon CS. Any help is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

On Amazon, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There will be a link that says Help. Click it, and on the page that it takes you to there should be a button on the right side of your screen that says Contact Us.

What's wrong with your Injustice CE that has you saying it's acceptable at best?

box really beat to heck, disc was loose and has slight scratches, comic book bent, and the statue looked as though it had been messed with. Thank you very much for the info as well!

[quote name='DaShaka']Was scouring AWD for 360 slims a d just yesterday I somehow won a Halo 4 Collectors Edition 360 Console (without the hard drive and game) for $103. I don't need the hard drive since I have one already and just won a Halo 4 CE for $20 yesterday as well. Not just ramblin though, was wondering of the new 360's have any problems or if I shouldn't worry buying used, the seller told me its like new and he took really good care of it for 5 months.

Secondly, I'm thinking of picking up Gears 3 CE on AWD for $19.50. Are the extras in it worth the extra $10?[/QUOTE]

Nice score. Did you get one of the controllers with it?

That console is pretty sweet looking. I've had mine since it came out and gotten plenty of compliments on it. It's just the sounds that I'm not crazy about. It is built with these goofy sounds that it makes when you power it on and when you open the tray.
You're going to want to check the plastic casing around the screws. Some of the consoles shipped with small cracks in that area. Other than that, its a tremendous console.

[quote name='blakesgameroom']box really beat to heck, disc was loose and has slight scratches, comic book bent, and the statue looked as though it had been messed with. Thank you very much for the info as well![/QUOTE]

TBH brother, if everything was there that probably wouldn't be Acceptable by Amazon standards. Mine came in LN description, everything was there, box was beat up a bit (I posted pics), comic seems to be a little curved just by the nature of the packaging, statue was wrapped.

Now if the comic was bent in half, disc was noticeably used, statue was broken, ect...then it would probably be considered "Acceptable." What did your product description say? Everyone has a different slider when it comes to condition.

I just don't want anyone to take a knock towards a blacklist if it isn't really THAT bad.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Nice score. Did you get one of the controllers with it?

That console is pretty sweet looking. I've had mine since it came out and gotten plenty of compliments on it. It's just the sounds that I'm not crazy about. It is built with these goofy sounds that it makes when you power it on and when you open the tray.
You're going to want to check the plastic casing around the screws. Some of the consoles shipped with small cracks in that area. Other than that, its a tremendous console.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, yeah It did come with all the hookups and one of the Halo 4 controllers. Heck I would have paid $40 for the controller, so to get the Halo 3 LE console for $60 (if I think about it that way) it's a great deal.

I was actually looking forward to the sounds it makes, so thanks for the warning, I won't get my hopes up haha.

People need to understand that their games aren't factory sealed, ALL AWD games are opened. Even if they are sealed when sent in, they will open them to make sure everything is inside. No AWD games are in their original factory seal.

[quote name='DaShaka']People need to understand that their games aren't factory sealed, ALL AWD games are opened. Even if they are sealed when sent in, they will open them to make sure everything is inside. No AWD games are in their original factory seal.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to disagree with you there. I've received some 360 games with the microsoft seals still in place.

[quote name='DaShaka']People need to understand that their games aren't factory sealed, ALL AWD games are opened. Even if they are sealed when sent in, they will open them to make sure everything is inside. No AWD games are in their original factory seal.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia didn't come in sealed. :(

You are correct, this is what they are supposed to do (from what I can tell anyhow, I don't work there, so hard to say for absolute certain).

However, as we are seeing more and more, AWD is putting less focus on verifying items. I can easily see them just grading sealed games coming in as LN and sending them off without verifying anything.

There are some people that are probably confusing AWD resealed games with factory sealed. But there are some veterans of this thread that know the process and are still reporting sealed items.

thats not true at all.
[quote name='Yanksfan']

There are some people that are probably confusing AWD resealed games with factory sealed. But there are some veterans of this thread that know the process and are still reporting sealed items.[/QUOTE]

Youre not taking into account damaged inventory. Seems people always forget in one way or another that AWD sells both damaged packaging and trade-ins. Ive gotten countless of items where it was obvious the item was new, and just had a tiny slit in the wrap that prevented it from being sold as new. Ive also traded in sealed games due to a quick flip and received the same game back still sealed from a purchase at a later date. The sticker on the outside is a dead giveaway.
---
damn, 3 straight skylanders I bought from AW have been defective. One was broken in half :applause: with the figures head floating in the case, another was missing the arm, and the last one came in a baggie(looked great, but didnt work).

my copy of red dead redemption was factory sealed???

Considering I've gotten factory sealed games multiple times you're wrong as fuuck.

I know for fact that I've gotten factory sealed items from AWD, and yes I know the difference between a resealed game and one that has the Microsoft seal still in place

some horrible trolls in here. Most games are resealed but they do send brand new games some times. I've got 6 such items this month and it's easily to tell.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']I know for fact that I've gotten factory sealed items from AWD, and yes I know the difference between a resealed game and one that has the Microsoft seal still in place[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. I know the difference and I've gotten them new before too, I'd said 97% are reseals, but occasionally they'll be new.

Another drunken purchase.

Picked up Max Payne 3 again for X360, hopefully I get for that console this time.

I also picked up an Easton stick from HockeyMonkey. Woot

[quote name='kelo360']Sounds like you need to add 10 bucks for the online pass huh[/QUOTE]

Obviously YMMV, but I ordered a :360: one last week for $29.XX and the set was still sealed.

Okay well apparently some people have received sealed games that are brand spanking new, I've received a few that were sealed and I thought they were brand new as well, until I notice a slight imperfection obviously from a previous owner or a redeemed online pass in my "brand new" sealed game. I'm not saying that some aren't, I'm sure there are "some". But I think that number is extremely, extremely low. Not that it really matters, as long as it looks new and works great, then we are all happy! Didn't mean to start an argument, was just giving my 2 cents on what I have found to be true over the years of using AWD.

[quote name='weeman43302']A:CM doesn't have an online pass.[/QUOTE]

Still on the fence. I'm such a huge Aliens Dan too. So 5.5 hour campaign and multiplayer that might be dead. And Last of Us is just a few weeks away.

[quote name='kelo360']Still on the fence. I'm such a huge Aliens Dan too. So 5.5 hour campaign and multiplayer that might be dead. And Last of Us is just a few weeks away.[/QUOTE]

I actually just got my copy from Gamefly for $10. As an Aliens fan, is the statue worth the extra money? I'm sure the game isn't as bad as people made it out to be.

[quote name='weeman43302']I actually just got my copy from Gamefly for $10. As an Aliens fan, is the statue worth the extra money? I'm sure the game isn't as bad as people made it out to be.[/QUOTE]

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I played it a bit, and as a fan of the Alien movies it's decent. I mean it's no BioShock Infinite, but people online nowadays overrate stuff to the point of it being the best ever or the worst ever. It's neither in this game's case. It's not worth 60 imo but 10-20 bucks ain't bad.

[quote name='plus1zero']It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I played it a bit, and as a fan of the Alien movies it's decent. I mean it's no BioShock Infinite, but people online nowadays overrate stuff to the point of it being the best ever or the worst ever. It's neither in this game's case. It's not worth 60 imo but 10-20 bucks ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

I can imagine. I can understand being upset at paying full price for a game like this (or TWD or DNF), but I picked up DNF last year for $5 and ended up loving it. I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of this one as well.

This price is about right for this Collectors Edition. Got mine for $28 for the 360 and it came in brand new condition. The statue is just ok, nothing special. It was actually a little smaller than I expected. The rest of the contents were pretty underwheming....a diagram of the ship and some other info, some DLC that I'll never use, and some patches! Who the hell uses these damn patches. I wish companies would stop putting patches in these CEs.
An artbook would have been much nicer than that other stuff. Artbook/statue/DLC/game would have been a far better Collectors Edition. But for under $30 bucks its not bad.

[quote name='plus1zero']It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I played it a bit, and as a fan of the Alien movies it's decent. I mean it's no BioShock Infinite, but people online nowadays overrate stuff to the point of it being the best ever or the worst ever. It's neither in this game's case. It's not worth 60 imo but 10-20 bucks ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

It's most definitely as bad as people make it out to be... Lol. It's one of the worst Ames I've ever played. I'm mad I had to pay the one night rental from redbox to beat it...seriously....AVOID!

I'm still hoping that Best Buy clearances A: CM for $5 like they did with DNF. I wouldn't mind getting a few copies, both for my friends and that I also like the cover art. :lol:

[quote name='Bigmeat23']It's most definitely as bad as people make it out to be... Lol. It's one of the worst Ames I've ever played. I'm mad I had to pay the one night rental from redbox to beat it...seriously....AVOID![/QUOTE]

It's one of the worst game you ever played, but you still beat it?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']It's one of the worst game you ever played, but you still beat it?[/QUOTE]

I'm an achievement whore. If I start anything I need to play it through for the achievements, its like principle. So because I paid for the rental I forced myself through the hellish experience for the points. At least at that point I got something for my money. But as for the actual game, HORRENDOUS.

Edit: and in my opinion I would have had no right (neither would anyone else) giving my opinion/review if I hadn't forced myself to finish it and play it all. (including even testing out the multiplayer). How can you review something if you haven't played every aspect of it?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']
Edit: and in my opinion I would have had no right (neither would anyone else) giving my opinion/review if I hadn't forced myself to finish it and play it all. (including even testing out the multiplayer). How can you review something if you haven't played every aspect of it?[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, I wouldn't trust any kind of review unless it involved the totality of the game, even if it is universally bad.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I'm an achievement whore. If I start anything I need to play it through for the achievements, its like principle. So because I paid for the rental I forced myself through the hellish experience for the points. At least at that point I got something for my money. But as for the actual game, HORRENDOUS. [/QUOTE]

You're bothered by the $2 you wasted but not by the time you wasted on the game. Is $2 worth more than 5 hours of your time (or however long the game took to beat)?

Saying you got something for your money is not accurate if you didn't enjoy the game. You wasted both your time and your money instead of just your money.

Just got my order or MGR for PS3 today. Was supposed to be Like New.

Unfortunately, it had a huge sticker on the case that pointed the fact out, so I traded cases with another game.

Also, before removing the shrink wrap that it had, I shook it to make sure it was locked in, and herd some noise, only to find out after opening it that the disc wasn't locked into the tray.

Can I complain about this? I mean the disc should be okay since it's bluray, but really?

Not very "like-new" to me if it's in the condition it came in.

Feels like Amazon Warehouse jipped me worse than Gamestop.

[quote name='Sairou']Just got my order or MGR for PS3 today. Was supposed to be Like New.

Unfortunately, it had a huge sticker on the case that pointed the fact out, so I traded cases with another game.

Also, before removing the shrink wrap that it had, I shook it to make sure it was locked in, and herd some noise, only to find out after opening it that the disc wasn't locked into the tray.

Can I complain about this? I mean the disc should be okay since it's bluray, but really?

Feels like Amazon Warehouse jipped me worse than Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

The sticker isn't an issue if you pick up a bottle of Goo Gone from Target for a buck. Even without it, it's not all that hard to remove. As for it being loose, it's entirely possible that happened during shipment. That, and blurays are pretty much indestructible, so there shouldn't be any damage. How exactly were you jipped in any way?

[quote name='Sairou']Just got my order or MGR for PS3 today. Was supposed to be Like New.

Blu-Rays are hard to scratch, I wouldn't worry about the disc.

If it's just stickers on a case and the disc is not damaged, I don't think so. You can write a bad feedback response, but stickers on the case are common for like-new (if you mean the Amazon Warehouse bar code sticker). If it looks new, as in there are no scatches, bends, or damage to the case/manual/disc, I don't think it's a good claim.

If you really want to try, you can try to argue about product damaged during delivery, but i think that's stretching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back