Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Goo Gone gets it right off but leaves the case feeling really greasy so you have to rinse it off / use glass cleaner or something then let it dry off overnight or so so that the insert doesn't get water damage.
I have never had that issue with Goo Gone. All I add is one or two drops for small price stickers and then 2-6 drops for larger. I first try to peel off the sticker and if it fails, that's great because then goo gone can penetrate far better and thus only needing a couple drops per sticker.

I then wipe the case clean and no residue or any grief. The only time Goo Gone bit me in the butt was when I used it on a N64 cart. It was a fast, painful lesson but at least it was on a Madden game so no loss there

They certainly have got worse grading the stuff but I think AWD still very solid, only buy "like-new" if worried about condition imo. Also expecting money back instead of just a plain return seems a little greedy unless other circumstances at play.
Nah, not true anymore. I've bought a few games at Like New that have been Good at best, Acceptable at worst. This has gone on for a long time. AWD deserves it's 92% rating, which would get it kicked off favorable status on Amazon if it weren't company owned.

Nah, not true anymore. I've bought a few games at Like New that have been Good at best, Acceptable at worst. This has gone on for a long time. AWD deserves it's 92% rating, which would get it kicked off favorable status on Amazon if it weren't company owned.
Apparently it isn't owned by Amazon though...

Got my 2 copies of Injustice for $15.90 each and they came in great shape except for the pesky residue from the stickers left on the case and 1 of the upc's looked like it was punched out with a stapler but otherwise I'm content.

Well the companies that grades the stuff and take the trade ins are not Amazon, they're 3rd party contractors. Based on it saying that the company is the one actually buying the products I would say that they're also the ones pricing and selling them as well. Using the Amazon name and having such a prominent place on the website indicates a very close tie though and that there's a fair amount of kickback to Amazon. This is probably very similar to Dealtree and BBY.

Even if true they sell under the amazon name so you only blame who it says it is from. Amazon uses them and allows this to keep getting worse is there fault. I doubt they wake up anytime soon they prefer profit over decent QC... There will be a breaking point where we find another place with deals and they will then try to fix it cause sales dropped enough for them to fix it. I could be wrong but slowly those people not ordering anymore will pile up and another online store can take the helm. Win for us then cause cheaper prices war. :) My 2 cents..

Even if true they sell under the amazon name so you only blame who it says it is from. Amazon uses them and allows this to keep getting worse is there fault. I doubt they wake up anytime soon they prefer profit over decent QC... There will be a breaking point where we find another place with deals and they will then try to fix it cause sales dropped enough for them to fix it. I could be wrong but slowly those people not ordering anymore will pile up and another online store can take the helm. Win for us then cause cheaper prices war. :) My 2 cents..
Still better than Gamestop and until they're appreciably worse I'm good. Then I'll go back to only buying new games.

Anyone see a Surface RT 32 GB pop up on the Warehouse? Im either going to get that, ASUS's similar Win 8 tablet, or a Chromebook

Anyone see a Surface RT 32 GB pop up on the Warehouse? Im either going to get that, ASUS's similar Win 8 tablet, or a Chromebook
The Samsung chromebook has a VG one at $183.52.

I can't believe the Chromebook is still the top one selling laptops. Hasn't it been out for almost a year already? Well I guess laptops are not like video games.

I know it's free for PS+ members, but a LN Zero Escape: VLR is up for $29.XX.
I want to say it was cheaper new somewhere this week.

I don't know what's going on with Amazon's shipping right now. Of the four games I ordered two sat there for two days with no progress and the other two arrived before they were even shipped. Now I've got another order I placed yesterday morning that went to Shipping Now, that's probably at the same warehouse, early in the day but didn't get picked up.

Got my "good" condition Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy Color for $11.95 and it came with the box and manual. The only thing missing was the limited edition Pokemon card that were originally packaged with the game. Not complaining one bit as it was steal at that price for what was included. Box showed sign of wear but was overall in good condition. The cart looked like it was hardly touched as the label is in mint condition with minimal noticeable wear on it.

Now for some deals:

:360: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $63.02
:360: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $29.63
:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (G) $13.47 (VG) $14.51 (LN) $15.54
:360: Fuse (LN) $35.22
:360: GRID 2 (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (LN) $7.60 :hot:
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $28.68
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO (G) $15.64 (VG) $16.85 (LN) $18.05

For those not in the know  RE: Revelations HD bombed big time commercially on all 3 consoles. It's going to keep dropping, don't rush it and draw the line at $20, it has DLC anyway so don't feel too bad for waiting.

...Whoa, what just happened? I remember reading this, and the next thing I know, I'm looking at "Thank you, your order has been placed". I must have blacked out there for a few seconds... :lol:
I know right! :lol:

For those not in the know RE: Revelations HD bombed big time commercially on all 3 consoles. It's going to keep dropping, don't rush it and draw the line at $20, it has DLC anyway so don't feel too bad for waiting.
Good point! BTW, besides the hd re release of the 3ds game what else is different with the console release vs the 3ds release that merits purchase for this on console vs on 3ds? Anyone know who has experienced it on both or either one? Just curious since I haven't played this one yet and was wondering which version (3ds or console) to go for down the road.

...Whoa, what just happened? I remember reading this, and the next thing I know, I'm looking at "Thank you, your order has been placed". I must have blacked out there for a few seconds... :lol:

Anyway, thanks for that. There's 1 copy left.
I can barely stand COD but for that price I would have grabbed it if I had checked sooner.

Both of the free code threads I'd otherwise drop this in are kinda dead, and I like y'all, so: Anyone want a code for $5 off Metal Gear Rising on Amazon? PM me if so.

It's pretty nice. Got it a year or so ago from Gamestop for iRacing. Just got Turismo 5 to use it with as well. Now if only I had a play seat...
These things just never seem suited to lap play and I hardly have anything to clamp them onto. Then you've got to have somewhere to store it, especially with a 2 year old around, and other than GT5 do I play enough other racers that would be better with it than a pad to justify that? With the PC support it would long outlast my PS3, it's just more those practical concerns.

i think we need to lessen on the discussion and post more deals 

also eldritch you are on this site far far too much haha 

i think we need to lessen on the discussion and post more deals

also eldritch you are on this site far far too much haha
You're telling me, it's probably a cry for help. This is why I go through phases where I get entirely burned out on CAG and disappear for a couple months when I realize that I'm spending way more time on shopping for games than I am playing games.

^ what this guy said.

You don't find it a little ironic that both of you furthered discussion and neither of you posted deals?

:360: Darksiders II - Acceptable - $14.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0056WJA30/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1372649190&sr=1-23

:ps3: Sony 3D Glasses - Like New - $13.02

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00562O8U0/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Defiance Collector's Edition - Like New - $63.02

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ARCWQPS/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1372649455&sr=1-1

(trades back in for $75 if someone wants a free rental/make a couple bucks...)

You're telling me, it's probably a cry for help. This is why I go through phases where I get entirely burned out on CAG and disappear for a couple months when I realize that I'm spending way more time on shopping for games than I am playing games.
Well it's MONDAY tomorrow...aka Restock day

So get your wallet ready :D

Does anyone know how to make the title of the game become the link to the object? I use to know how to do it but forgot.
Use URL tags. Basically, the formula is (URL=*link to the object goes here*)*Whatever you want the link to say goes here*(/URL)

Just replace the parentheses with brackets [ ].

Does anyone know how to make the title of the game become the link to the object? I use to know how to do it but forgot.
With the fancy new rich text editing the forums have you can also highlight what you want to be a link then click the chain link button under the size drop down and then put the URL in there and it will do the formatting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back