Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this chatroom stuff being more hassle than it's worth. So far it seems like 6 different chats have been created. Everyone is just going to get spread out and I'm still concerned that people will get left out of the chatroom who join in late, which isn't fair to them. Besides, we all know that someone in the chat will eventually post any great deals to Facebook or Slickdeals. It'll have to get out. 

I dunno. I just feel like this'll be a mess... I think we're best off just doing what we've always done and take our chances.

It would be cool if everyone joined a chat so no one was paying attention to this thread and all of DS2U's deal finds were first dibs for me!

Guys, I want to make sure that Cheapy gets a cut of my monies every time I buy something so can we just leave the deals in here?

I mean, he let's us use his site for free.

That's so nice of him.

I think that unless it's a CAG official chat that's linked to our accounts here and etc, it will be pointless to try and control.. but if it works it works.

BTW: Tales of Xillia, good game? I think if I see it again I might snag it. The previews/trailers look pretty awesome

Jeez - it feels like everyone is preparing for war here. I enjoy keeping up with this thread for the 'cool find convos' but I don't want to wake up to hundreds of notifications :hot:

My idea who be everyone just shuts up come 1 AM, problem solved. And with this many people creeping chances are I will miss any deals.

(Clicking on recent posters and most have less than 100 posts and are over a year member)

(Clicking on recent posters and most have less than 100 posts and are over a year member)
I have have close to 9000 post.

Whoknows has 28,000.

Does that mean we get first priority over you?

If not, I don't see the point of bringing this up.

If you guys are talking about making a chat, you should really take it to another thread.

This is not the appropriate place for it.
Agreed.

This thread is for Amazon Warehouse deals. Will be reporting everyone going off topic and wanting to make chats to lower Cheapyd's income.

I am strongly against the idea of a chat room. But you guys can do whatever you want. We should wait and see what DealSeeker says. He is the king of awd.

Easier solution would be having a spoiler tag option that locked out posts to non registered members (that is in Cheapy's hand). That wouldn't be a bad thing. Also, it is in Poker's hands but he can make this thread private or by invite only. I agree that chat room is more hassle than it is worth. More folks were waiting for something to be posted to jump on the deal. At least it was on one forum now you have to do that between the chat and here. You might miss out on something. Who is to say someone here won't leak out deals from chatroom else where or buy up stuff for themselves and leave the rest still yearning for one. Just saying. Same problems can crop up in the chatroom too.

I retract my chat room invite request. It just sounds like a pompous idea to me. Deals are for everyone. If people post them on here, they are obviously up for grabs for everyone. No need to turn into Gollums.

So we now have a secret CAG area? Meh, guess I'll take my chances on my own. Would have loved to spend it with others here ar CAG, though I'm sure there will be plenty in here still.

I didn't mean anything malicious by supporting a chat room, but ok. I'll stay here I guess. People seemed to have an issue with lurkers, so it seemed like a valid option.

That's my point. Whocares what your join date or post count is.

Feels like some elitism in here.

Feels like slickdeals.
no im just saying when very good deals come around alot of lurkers come out. Im not trying point at certain people but its nice to see active users and vets get deal too.

Easier solution would be having a spoiler tag option that locked out posts to non registered members (that is in Cheapy's hand). That wouldn't be a bad thing.
Probalby won't happen.

Not intended to say anything bad about Cheapy, but even lurkers going through his referral links get him money as well.

Alright. It's 9:30pm est. I'm going to sleep and set my alarm for 1:30. Hopefully I'll actually wake up this time and catch some deals tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back