Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there a tell you saw before those deals
Huh? If you mean if the deals have happened before like those 4 nights, then yes but are purely coincidental, and few and far in between, like the ones in April / May. These don't happen often. The consoles one hasn't happened at all like that ever.

Huh? If you mean if the deals have happened before like those 4 nights, then yes but are purely coincidental, and few and far in between, like the ones in April / May. These don't happen often. The consoles one hasn't happened at all like that ever.
By a tell i think he means, was there anything you saw happen with the stock or prices that indicated that something epic could be available

Vita still hasn't shipped...I don't think I'm getting it. I didn't even want to flip it too, I've been wanting a Vita for awhile.
How much was it? This thread exploded a few days ago, and I guess people got good deals, but I have no idea how good of deals people were able to get

How much was it? This thread exploded a few days ago, and I guess people got good deals, but I have no idea how good of deals people were able to get
I got a brand new 250GB Slim 360 w/ Kinect for $39 shipped

It was listed as (Good) but I really don't think it was ever used

Off subject.

Does anyone know of any good Vita cases? The ones that came with it smash the thumbsticks when it's closed.

^ have any ever been on amazon warehouse?
Best case hands down. Nothing can hurt the Vita in this baby.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-vault-case/99612

PS Vita Vault Case by Red Samurai

Edit: Should probably mention that I have seen it multiple times at Best Buy for $16 on sale. Though I think they cleared them out now. At least at my store.

Got my Halo 4 and Dark Souls CE today. No new Halo but I haven't opened them yet to check on the passes. Dark Souls arrived without a slip cover and the tin is dented but It's a great deal regardless of that. I'm still waiting on my games from the previous week so that's strange.

Ah, ok. What about the cheap games? How often do those pop up? And is it always early AM?

Can someone help me out with a good filler? I know this isn't the best place to ask, but I wanted to give it a shot. Got $24.99 and need to spend $25. Looking for something super cheap, sold by Amazon. Doesn't matter what it is, the lower the price, the better!

Ah, ok. What about the cheap games? How often do those pop up? And is it always early AM?
It really does seem to be fairly random. For a long time seemed like restocks were often at 5a central or around midnight, then it changed to be more often at a time I wasn't awake. Then this week has been in the 2-3a range.

I don't think it's common for midday restocks, but others likely know better than me.

Cheap cheap games are pretty rare, but when they do hit they seem to last a curiously long time.

Best case hands down. Nothing can hurt the Vita in this baby.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-vault-case/99612

PS Vita Vault Case by Red Samurai

Edit: Should probably mention that I have seen it multiple times at Best Buy for $16 on sale. Though I think they cleared them out now. At least at my store.
2nd this. I know people like the Pull N Go, but that Vault Case is awesome for travel and ultimate protection. So worth. Paid 16 at Best Buy.

Random on both accounts. No one knows the exact day or time. It just happens. That is why the 4 nights of deals are an exception, not the rule. See you all later, time to get to work.

I think ill get this:

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-PlayStation-Vita-Officially-Sony-PS/dp/B00BI9MDSO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376790904&sr=8-2&keywords=ps+vita+vault

Same thing as the GS/BB Vault but generic Amazon packaging.

I still might use the one that came with the First Edition Bundle since It's hard to justify spending 19.99 on a case which is more than half the cost of the system -.-

Or maybe wait for something on Amazon Warehouse
Seems like bad logic in my opinion as you know you got lucky with those prices. Look at it this way. $20 to protect your $200 piece of hardware and it also holds three games and a spare memory card. BTW that case you listed is the exact same so $20 is great. It feels so strong and durable and cool looking.

Damn it! My Amazon Prime needs to renew in a few weeks. I only pay $36 a year for it but are there any deals for Prime?

$36 a year already sounds like a deal. I couldn't imagine finding it any cheaper.

College student? How do you only pay 36?
This is already a great deal ($36). Its amazon student. And any "deals" which arent that great regardless dont apply in addition to amazon student I believe.

Seems like bad logic in my opinion as you know you got lucky with those prices. Look at it this way. $20 to protect your $200 piece of hardware and it also holds three games and a spare memory card. BTW that case you listed is the exact same so $20 is great. It feels so strong and durable and cool looking.
FINE!

YOU SOLD ME! :D

I guess I also meant its hard to justify buying a case when I already have one :/ lol

I think ill get this:

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-PlayStation-Vita-Officially-Sony-PS/dp/B00BI9MDSO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376790904&sr=8-2&keywords=ps+vita+vault

Same thing as the GS/BB Vault but generic Amazon packaging.

I still might use the one that came with the First Edition Bundle since It's hard to justify spending 19.99 on a case which is more than half the cost of the system -.-

Or maybe wait for something on Amazon Warehouse
Just got back from best buy a little while ago and picked up a Rocketfish brand Vita starter kit, which has a case, game card case, screen protector and something else. Anyways it was on clearance for $2.99 and they had a bunch. Might be worth checking out.

Just got back from best buy a little while ago and picked up a Rocketfish brand Vita starter kit, which has a case, game card case, screen protector and something else. Anyways it was on clearance for $2.99 and they had a bunch. Might be worth checking out.
Dammit; was at Best Buy today already. Ill check it out tomorrow

College student? How do you only pay 36?
Yes in college. For college students it's free for a year. Than It's just $36 every year for the next 4 years.

Knew I had a great deal but saw some other people got it cheaper a few months ago. I think it was $20. Oh well. Still a good deal.

Yes in college. For college students it's free for a year. Than It's just $36 every year for the next 4 years.

Knew I had a great deal but saw some other people got it cheaper a few months ago. I think it was $20. Oh well. Still a good deal.
Free for 6months not a year

I have found all cases are weak at one point for traveling, be it a clasp or the padding was weak so I decided to make my own, Screen goes down into the big pad. Cost me $0 since I had the materials at home. I also have the pouch from the PS vita starter kit that I don't really use too much, but I'm prob gonna get the hori case for whenever I'm doing something local and want a small cases so I recommend that one.

FGpmc2N.jpg

So can we expect some kind of restock tonight? It's slim pickings out there as of right now.

I am also not talking about a crazy restock like the past week, just something new to look at, lol.

Dammit; was at Best Buy today already. Ill check it out tomorrow
If they still have it at your store for $3 it's entirely worth it. If shipping probably wouldn't be crazy I'd tell you to pick me up one if they have multiple since the stores by me ran out before I realized I wanted a second one. The case is also the perfect size for the 3DS XL.

If they still have it at your store for $3 it's entirely worth it. If shipping probably wouldn't be crazy I'd tell you to pick me up one if they have multiple since the stores by me ran out before I realized I wanted a second one. The case is also the perfect size for the 3DS XL.
I tried pick up in store and there aren't any...so I guess they don't have them?

Received my $13.85 "Very Good" Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy today. Excellent shape and complete (Case, cart, manual, SE registration card) with only a few extremely minor black/gray marks on the top of the case. The cart itself was in great shape too, and when I switched it on, I found out that the previous owner had only played it for six minutes (They had apparently only created a party), so I had to go through the tutorial first before I could delete the old profile and create my own.

I tried pick up in store and there aren't any...so I guess they don't have them?
The one I got isn't listed online. Not on the mobile website at least. I'd just check out the store next time you're there. I also saw a first party Vita charger on clearance for $3

The one I got isn't listed online. Not on the mobile website at least. I'd just check out the store next time you're there. I also saw a first party Vita charger on clearance for $3
You have to check the clearance for each individual store now, if it's not on there they won't have it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back