Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Delivery status just changed to 'Delivered - Front Door'.... :censored: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I don't know if I can be nice while talking to them.
This is why I recommended to chat with them. Link them the photo you took, explain your situation and they'll reimburse you. I guarantee it. I've had a similar issue where I received an Xbox 360 box with an old original Xbox inside. I couldn't help but laugh... like... the "I think I'm going to shove my battering ram into the nearest chocolate starfish" laugh. Luckily, they were understanding and provided an immediate refund.

There are some instances where they'll even offer additional credit back in the form of promotional credit if you complain enough.

Happy bitching! :D

The new Wii U update that lets you play Wii games on your Wii U GamePad while your TV is switched off made me think that I need that system now. Imagine playing Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in bed. :lol: C'mon AWD, I need a sub-200 Wii U Deluxe!
Whoa, is this really a thing now?

That's worse than the purple 3DS with the Fire Awakening 3DS sticker.

Contact CS and show them the picture even though they might not be able to see it on foreign servers.

I hope you get someone from the US.

You should have led with that avatar.
This is why I recommended to chat with them. Link them the photo you took, explain your situation and they'll reimburse you. I guarantee it. I've had a similar issue where I received an Xbox 360 box with an old original Xbox inside. I couldn't help but laugh... like... the "I think I'm going to shove my battering ram into the nearest chocolate starfish" laugh. Luckily, they were understanding and provided an immediate refund.

There are some instances where they'll even offer additional credit back in the form of promotional credit if you complain enough.

Happy bitching! :D
I might as well run into a brick wall, the CS rep I'm chatting with now is telling me to order the games again through Express Media and goHastings...... :wall:

Foreigners...

Did Tales of Xillia (non-CE) have the "15th Anniversary" thing on it? I don't remember that from when I bought my vanilla copy.

I looked at my CE game case and it has that. Is there any difference? I thought that the DLC costume that the CE has was included in the regular edition.

For under $200 it would be a great deal, IMO. To me it seems like the Wii U will be a great secondary console this coming gen. After the holidays it's already going to have quite an impressive lineup of exclusives.
This is essentially what I'm thinking. Once the unit as a whole hits $200 I'm in. I was going to buy a used one from AWD a few days ago but after really thinking about it I can't justify getting one now. Most of the games I'm looking to play are still full price or won't be coming out for a while. In another year, though, I could see having one.

My only issue with the system is how they only bundle the gamepad with it and yet everyone seems to use the Wiimote set or the Pro Controller for things. I really just don't want to have to buy like a $100 worth of additional controllers to get the full effect out of the games I'm buying.

So.....What condition can I expect a $211 Wii U to be in? console doesnt bug me too much but if the Tablet is scratched to hell, that might bug me.

Got my "good" Vita for $115 that I used that code on...it's the worst "good" item I've ever received from the Warehouse. Plain white box with nothing but the Vita itself (lucky me!) and cables. Some idiot stuck a weird ass directional sticker button over the normal buttons and it's got gunk and smudges all over it like it had heavy use from a 2 year old. So yeah it's going back. I couldn't imagine getting anything worse except maybe a box of rainbow cables.

My only issue with the system is how they only bundle the gamepad with it and yet everyone seems to use the Wiimote set or the Pro Controller for things. I really just don't want to have to buy like a $100 worth of additional controllers to get the full effect out of the games I'm buying.
I've had one since launch, I have I think 12 disc games and a fair amount of virtual ones now, never had a problem using the GamePad on any of my games, it's nice to have the other control styles but it is definitely not necessary.

Foreigners...

Did Tales of Xillia (non-CE) have the "15th Anniversary" thing on it? I don't remember that from when I bought my vanilla copy.

I looked at my CE game case and it has that. Is there any difference? I thought that the DLC costume that the CE has was included in the regular edition.
Costumes are the same in both versions, but CE voucher included an extra XMB Theme with it. Also, turn CE over and it'll say "Not for resale"

The new Wii U update that lets you play Wii games on your Wii U GamePad while your TV is switched off made me think that I need that system now. Imagine playing Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in bed. :lol: C'mon AWD, I need a sub-200 Wii U Deluxe!
I thought the implementation was a little silly until I tried it a day or two ago and it's pretty neat even with games where they only use the Wiimote and Nunchuck. Now I have the Rocketfish WiiU pad shell to protect the Zelda design and it has a built in stand so I can stand it up on my desk. This is great for me because even though the TV is right next to my desk the angled offset doesn't agree with using the Wiimote for pointing. Having the pad on my desk I can still play the games on the TV if I want and point where it's more natural. Or I can just turn the TV off and they look less aliased on the pad than on the TV.

You can play them with a pro controller. Does the update not allow this?
There's an add-on to the remote?

I was talking about this icon to the left of the remote icon.
That's the Classic Controller Pro which plugs into a Wiimote. The Pro controller is this and only works with WiiU stuff. It's silly.

So this is not AWD related, but Amazon decided to send me three boxes of legos (I didn't order them) with one of my shipments.

2mqrhc7.jpg

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

So this is not AWD related, but Amazon decided to send me three boxes of legos (I didn't order them) with one of my shipments.

2mqrhc7.jpg

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I've gotten additional things I didn't order before from Amazon before. And I know a few days ago someone mentioned getting a shipment they didn't order. So it's not unheard of.

You might want to let Amazon know that they sent them to you in case they screwed someone's order up, but they're your items to keep now, and don't let them tell you otherwise.

Has anyone traded in an game that they received back to Amazon? I just got 2 like new COD MW3 for the DS3 promotion. Would it be a problem to leave the stickers on? 

Lol I came home to read some madness, I would be pissed if they sent me a box of USB cables.

In other news I just got a job at GameStop :p nailed the interview

Dude just relax. It's amazon. You'll get a refund.
I am relaxed, I'm just super paranoid about them banning me after reading all that talk the past few weeks about contacting CS too many times. This would be the 2nd time I contacted them today because one of my other games that was supposed to be delivered today was still in the 'Shipping Now' stage. The rep I talked to apologized and said that it would be delivered by Tuesday and gave me $5 promo credit. Even though I didn't ask for it.

Has anyone traded in an game that they received back to Amazon? I just got 2 like new COD MW3 for the DS3 promotion. Would it be a problem to leave the stickers on?
Dude, just take the stickers off. Takes 2 minutes.

Anywho the first rep I talked to was pretty awful and offered me $10 promo credit, but after I refused to take it because I don't want free credit (don't want to push the boundaries of getting promo credit) he told me that I could re-buy the games brand new from Amazon and that he would refund the difference and upgrade me to One-Day shipping. However I was out of Amazon credit and he mentioned that I would only be able to receive a refund for the credit I used originally so I asked him if I could just re-buy the games at a later time while I go transfer some BBY credit to Amazon credit.

I come back and contacted CS to re-buy the games. This rep however, said that the other rep was wrong in doing that. So she offers me $30 promo credit if I re-buy the games and that I'll be upgraded to One-Day shipping as well. So all in all, I guess it worked out in the end? I just wish I didn't receive any free promo credit at all and that I could just exchange those rainbow freaking USB iPhone cables for the games. Oh well. I'm going to avoid contacting CS for the rest of the year.

Grats on the job at GS!

I was offered one during college after being the only one in the entire store (managers included) who knew what MMORPG stood for (despite never playing one).

They give some pretty awesome trade in bonuses for workers plus you get all that swag they throw out.

I ended up working at the uni's cheese factory with some friends. Free gourmet cheese, ice cream, and jalapeño cheese. Worked next door to a good test lab too so I'd get all kinds of free food.

Now instead of helping leak stuff he's going to turn corporate nark and shut down all our fun.
I'd turn narc so fast if I got a job at Gamestop or Best Buy.

Move up dat corporate ladder.

But they're both run by idiots who won't actually listen and would rather just continue losing money so anything you'd tell them would fall on deaf ears.

Costumes are the same in both versions, but CE voucher included an extra XMB Theme with it. Also, turn CE over and it'll say "Not for resale"

My bad I thought you were talking about the Pro controller for the Wii U. Yeah the Classic Controller Pros work really well with any games that support them, while playing on the gamepad.
So these types of games can be played on the gamepad alone? I might just drop the Wii idea and go for the Wii U.

Lol I came home to read some madness, I would be pissed if they sent me a box of USB cables.

In other news I just got a job at GameStop :p nailed the interview

Now why would I do that? They aren't gonna make me rich are they? Unless you know a secret I don't know, if you do please inform me!
Congratulations.

Now you can exploit the system like sasukekun does.

I got rejected from Sears without a chance at the interview. They kept the position open for weeks after that. wtf

That was a jack_frost post
There is no such thing. It was a conspiracy. Admit it.

So these types of games can be played on the gamepad alone? I might just drop the Wii idea and go for the Wii U.
It just streams it to the gamepad, you still need to use the Wii-mote and the other controllers for the Wii. None of the Wii U accessories will work with the Wii side if the console.

Basically as long as you are using the controllers for the Wii it can be streamed to the gamepad, it is sorta cumbersome because it is hard to hold the gamepad and whatever other controllers you need, that is why they say to stand the gamepad up to fully enjoy the option to stream it.

you could not pay me a million dollers to work at gamestop i have heard awful storys of friends and family members that has worked their in past and still do. 

I'd turn narc so fast if I got a job at Gamestop or Best Buy.

Move up dat corporate ladder.

But they're both run by idiots who won't actually listen and would rather just continue losing money so anything you'd tell them would fall on deaf ears.
You forgot that you have to suck a lot of cock too.

It just streams it to the gamepad, you still need to use the Wii-mote and the other controllers for the Wii. None of the Wii U accessories will work with the Wii side if the console.

Basically as long as you are using the controllers for the Wii it can be streamed to the gamepad, it is sorta cumbersome because it is hard to hold the gamepad and whatever other controllers you need, that is why they say to stand the gamepad up to fully enjoy the option to stream it.
The $8 Rocketfish shell from BBY works wonderfully for that.

Besides this working at GameStop madness, found this:

Assassins Creed 3 Limited Edition :ps3: $80.18(LN)

Pretty good price, statue and flag are worth all of the $80 in my opinion
Hey, it's DS4U! Welcome back!

Don't knock small screens :) I got the LCD screen on my PsOne, and it is soooo nice. Now excuse me while I go play xenoblade in the comfort of my bed :)
Did you not notice "Handheld Gamer" under my name? Small screens actually don't bother me at all. I'm just thinking that the functionality is a little low when it comes to the Wii games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back