Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought Rule of Rose (LN) for $64.15. Do I keep it or cancel...
That's not a bad price for Rule of Rose. I'm actually playing through it right now. It's obviously a hard find and pretty sought after from collectors. The game is "interesting" to say the least. The combat takes some serious getting used to. The story is apparently short (still playing mine). That said, I'm happy to have a copy of this very unique title in my collection and I'm enjoying my play through.

I ordered one from them and the description was acceptable, tablet only witch scratch awhile back for 118, and 8GB.

Came in pristine condition with the box, charger, etc. and was a 16GB
Damn. Good thing I need to replenish my credit or else I might have been tempted to try it out.

How do you guys find this stuff? Do you just keep searching for i manually on the site, or just keep going through all the Warehouse deals, or what?

And what is a dinger?

The default avatar, and 15 seconds of microsoft paint?
I was jk. But thanks for the serious response. Haha.

Im proud of myself. Other than my two returns which dont count. I have spent a whopping $5 on Amazon and AWD combined! Yea bring on Black Friday.

Well I forgot I spent $9 on reptile light bulbs. $14!

Someone I know legitimately requested this for their office workers..they thought everyone would love it
When I go home I totally have my netbook up on my mom's treadmill. It's fantastic. I do the same with my iPad at the gym. I don't really need the desk though. I just need a treadmill in my room with a sturdy enough front to hold my laptop.

Back before my gym closed I would always use my phone for CAG, reddit, etc. and loved it. An iPad or netbook would be even better.

But trying to balance working out properly and concentrating on my workload? No way.

Back before my gym closed I would always use my phone for CAG, reddit, etc. and loved it. An iPad or netbook would be even better.

But trying to balance working out properly and concentrating on my workload? No way.
Exactly. The iPad is the PERFECT exercise tool. It fits right into those little book grooves or whatever. And you can Netflix it up. Assuming you have wifi which I use the campus gym so we do.

My mom's treadmill actually has a perfect line of view of the TV, too. Well, if you move it a bit. I used to play Mario Kart for freakin' hours over Christmas break when my sisters were still in school and my parents were at work. I will admit, though, that there were a few moments where it didn't work out all that well. Motion controlled games... sometimes you get a little too into them and the treadmill is not forgiving of your minor lapses in judgement.

No those desk treadmills are meant to be used at like 2-3 mph so you can have some exercise instead of sitting on your fat ass all day. I want one.

:hot: :hot: :psp: PlayStation Portable Limited Edition Rock Band Unplugged Entertainment Pack - Piano Black (G) $19.72 :hot: :hot:

Holy hell, I did a double take on that one. Snagged one! 2 more to go! Gone!

Some other finds:

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (A) $186.54

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79 (LN) $148.49
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition (A) $57.39 (G) $62.17 (LN) $71.73
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (LN) $27.84
:360: Magna Carta 2 (G) $29.99
:360: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN from Express Media) $23.44
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (G) $16.87
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $16.05

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (LN) $204.59
:ps3: Madden NFL 25 (G) $31.85
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (LN) $29.69

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Final Fantasy Origins Final Fantasy I & II Remastered Editions (LN) $11.54

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G from NextWorth) $128.67 (LN) $148.47
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $23.09

:wiiu: The Amazing Spider-Man (LN) $22.27

:wii: Mario Party 9 (A) $22.59

:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27

I saw a LN 32GB Wii U Deluxe for $211.38, the lowest I've ever seen that in AWD regardless of condition (I recall seeing an Acceptable one for ~$240 the other day), so I finally picked up a Wii U! :whee: I can definitely get behind ~$90 off (plus no tax), though now I have to go to BBY to replenish my nearly-depleted AMZ credit... :bomb:

I saw a LN 32GB Wii U Deluxe for $211.38, the lowest I've ever seen that in AWD regardless of condition (I recall seeing an Acceptable one for ~$240 the other day), so I finally picked up a Wii U! :whee: I can definitely get behind ~$90 off (plus no tax), though now I have to go to BBY to replenish my nearly-depleted AMZ credit... :bomb:
That is the lowest I have seen a like new one. Damn good pickup man! We both got lucky with something today. :D

I picked up one also. 211.74 LN too bad that 10% coupon expired Looks like there is one still available
Yeah, I'm ticked the coupon expired, too--I didn't even get to use it on anything! :wall:

...Although, if I had used it on something else while it was active, I wouldn't have had the AMZ credit to cover the cost of the Wii U, so...I guess these things happen for a reason. ;)

It sure would have been nice to save another $21.17, though...

Good enough for me. Grabbed a $211 Wii U for $187 after some credit.

Edit: It's good condition though not Like New.

I picked up one also. 211.74 LN too bad that 10% coupon expired Looks like there is one still available
WTH! Picked one up as well. Thanks for the heads up Vigilante and ffej75. :bouncy:

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $211.74 (G) $211.74

That's not a bad price for Rule of Rose. I'm actually playing through it right now. It's obviously a hard find and pretty sought after from collectors. The game is "interesting" to say the least. The combat takes some serious getting used to. The story is apparently short (still playing mine). That said, I'm happy to have a copy of this very unique title in my collection and I'm enjoying my play through.
I've been watching it for a while and I've seen it around $75 on AWD but never in the 60s. I'm a collector and a big fan of survival horror games so I grabbed it.

I've been watching it for a while and I've seen it around $75 on AWD but never in the 60s. I'm a collector and a big fan of survival horror games so I grabbed it.
I picked it up for around that much (around $75) myself so anything under for that one is a good price so you did well.

wow at that psp and mario kart prices.

I wonder what the condition of those really was.... Even if they came with just the psp and a few scratches it'd still be totally worth it. If I hadn't already bought one this year I would of jumped on that in a heartbeat had I seen it.  

I usually don't buy systems used though outside nintendo (since you would have to proactively try to break one of their sturdy devices) but with a price low enough that's very tempting.  While on the subject how reliable are the ps3s from awd? because 160 doesn't seem like a bad price.

wow at that psp and mario kart prices.

I wonder what the condition of those really was.... Even if they came with just the psp and a few scratches it'd still be totally worth it. If I hadn't already bought one this year I would of jumped on that in a heartbeat had I seen it.

I usually don't buy systems used though outside nintendo (since you would have to proactively try to break one of their sturdy devices) but with a price low enough that's very tempting. While on the subject how reliable are the ps3s from awd? because 160 doesn't seem like a bad price.
The psp I snagged seemed to be a trade in since this is the description it had (and supposedly is complete as it was graded good):

"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."

Pretty much a generic description.

Can't speak about ps3s personally since I have not purchased one via AWD but folks who did buy had experiences both good and bad. Good being brand new in packaging but just contents seemed to have been moved around and bad being the opposite as in contents missing or unit not working. Really boils down the description plus the accpetable ones seem to be the true gamble. Anything above seem like a safe bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back