Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks man this helps.

Sorry I know it's a nitpick but can you shorten the column length further? A lot of us are in mobile view so the last one was too small to see regardless of type of view but the current one is expanded too long when just expanding the old list by just 15 characters in length would better.

Thank you Stone99 for spacing the list out further as it wasn't a problem exclusive to mobile as I couldn't read it on the laptop either.

Thank you Stone99 for spacing the list out further as it wasn't a problem exclusive to mobile as I couldn't read it on the laptop either.
Do you guys know the spreadsheet can be resized in google docs. The method I use is to select the top most left area, which selects the entire worksheet, then doubleclick the separator between col 1 & 2. It's the same as in excel. That autosizes all columns based on content.

The feeling for me came when I realized the game wasn't hard, just incredibly cheap and poorly balanced.
Uhh...not to derail this, but it's pretty general consensus that the Souls games are one of THE most balanced and genuine challenging games out there. You get better at the game as it takes actual skill to beat it. There really isn't any cheap ways to get around those bosses. The two brothers in the tower I was stuck on for a long time, but after actually learning the game, it made me a better player for the subsequent areas.

Uhh...not to derail this, but it's pretty general consensus that the Souls games are one of THE most balanced and genuine challenging games out there. You get better at the game as it takes actual skill to beat it. There really isn't any cheap ways to get around those bosses. The two brothers in the tower I was stuck on for a long time, but after actually learning the game, it made me a better player for the subsequent areas.
demons souls you can cheap out. I played it without a guide or looking online. I basically kill everyone with a shit ton of arrows. i havent played dark souls yet though. the platinum is a bitch demons souls...im still working on it, but the drop rate is terrible for stones

demons souls you can cheap out. I played it without a guide or looking online. I basically kill everyone with a shit ton of arrows. i havent played dark souls yet though. the platinum is a bitch demons souls...im still working on it, but the drop rate is terrible for stones
I redact my statement, I did hear you can cheap demons soups, but you cannot in dark as much.

I'm a melee char so I have to do all the fights anyway

Well, I meant cheap on part of the AI. I also played the game at release. From what I understand, there have been several patches that have addressed balancing issues. So if it's awesomely balanced, I guess those patches do nothing.

After a while, you'll hit a moment where you start treating the game as badly as it treats you. And it's glorious.

Hang in there buddy.
Memories...At some point everything just started to click and I was rolling through the game like it was nothing while kicking ass left and right. Then I got arrogant and promptly had my ass handed back to me again. I got my stride again and beat the game, but there's nothing like that first moment where everything comes together.

So you can't improve something great?
In the game world, patches aren't released unless something is considered to be broken or not working the way it's intended. Why would a developer spend money and resources if they already have a final version they're proud of? They take complaints, and fix them.

Also, I forgot that Dark Souls is considered the greatest game of all time on CAG. So what I meant to say is:

"ZOMG Dark Souls is so great! Best game ever and so hard! But so rewarding!"

It's far from the best game of all time but there really isn't much else like it. It's just a well made game for people who like challenging games.

The patches also did more for stats, not so much making things easier that were broken.

But look at Bethesda games, esp on PS3, Skyrim and fallout new Vegas had how many patches?

My Acceptable Rune Factory 4 arrived, and...well, it's Acceptable, all right: It looks like someone ripped out everything from the 3DS game case (including the plastic where the cart rests) and put it in a jewel CD case. The outer slip was torn so that the cover could fit inside the CD case, so it's no longer like the standard outer 3DS slips. There's also some weird crusty stuff on the front of the cover (not on the CD case, the actual cover slip). I would really like to know what happened here.

If I can find a spare 3DS game case, maybe I can tape up the cover and it'll look like a used game from GS...

Oh well, I can't really complain all that much, given it's a brand-new release and it came otherwise complete (the 34-page instruction booklet is a nice "bonus").

Got my Acceptable :pS3: Payday 2 CE and it was crushed, but everything inside was fine, so happy with that. Just gonna go trade the game as part of the Trade 2 at GS and keep the bonuses since I already have Payday on the :360:.

I'm still pissed I hesitated on buying the Vita when the 10% off code still worked. Might just wait on it altogether.
It's worth it. I love mine. And if you can snag one of the $128 ones that's a great deal. The 10% code would have only really saved you like $12 and while that's a good bit of savings the system is well worth it at $128. I paid full price for my white Assassins Creed one and even though I don't play it often I never regret buying it. I'll play it more now, too, since I finally joined PS+ and downloaded a few new games. Plus if you're getting a PS4 it'll probably be worth it hen, too, for the interconnectivity and the PS+ benefits you'll have to buy to play online anyway.

Yea, I got my vita the other day. Not a warehouse deals one, but it was much better than the listed condition. Slapped on the screen protector that came with Muramasa, and you can't see the single ding/scratch anymore. I paid 135, so I was a little bummed I didn't wait for one of those warehouse ones with the 10% off the other day, but being in Washington I would have had tax on one of those so it would have ended up the same.

Anyways, I'm loving having one again (had and sold one closer to launch time) and at those prices, even without the 10% off deal, I'd still say its worth it.

Got my Acceptable Red 3DS XL, came in a plain white box, was just the system, charger cable, and the 4GB card. It appears to be in great condition and from turning it on it seems to work/look fine. Looking around for the AR cards it looks like I can just download a file and print them off which is nice, since they were the other thing I wanted to have around since I enjoyed them on the normal 3DS I have. Overall, very happy with the condition, especially for the price I paid!

Got my Acceptable Red 3DS XL...
My VG Blue 3DS XL should be waiting for me at home unless some punk ass bitch stole the package while I was at school. I'll post an update once I've actually seen it. Super Mario World 3D or whatever should be coming with it, too, from AWD and I picked up New Super Mario Bros. 2 at Best Buy yesterday (they cancelled my Ocarina of Time and Fire Emblem orders) so I ccan run it through it's paces and tide myself over until Pokemon X/Y comes out.

My 16gb memory card finally shipped out so no longer stressing over that.  Grabbed soul sacrifice earlier today says its LN hopefully I have luck with the online code working.  Down to my funds for BF so Im hoping I can stop ordering things from AWD for the time being :p.

OT : I just got a call from GS yesterday lol, I turned a app over a month ago just to see if they'd ever get back to me.  Turns out they want to interview me on friday at 3:30, hoping for the best :p.  Im cool with all the people that work there so Im gonna try to stay positive about it even though I hate interviews!  Wish me luck :D/

My 16gb memory card finally shipped out so no longer stressing over that. Grabbed soul sacrifice earlier today says its LN hopefully I have luck with the online code working. Down to my funds for BF so Im hoping I can stop ordering things from AWD for the time being :p.

OT : I just got a call from GS yesterday lol, I turned a app over a month ago just to see if they'd ever get back to me. Turns out they want to interview me on friday at 3:30, hoping for the best :p. Im cool with all the people that work there so Im gonna try to stay positive about it even though I hate interviews! Wish me luck :D/
Yes! Just what we need, another inside man. Good Luck. :)

I got my LN Vita today from the 10% off coupon deal and found a 8gb memory card inside! I also picked up the 32gb card from BBY so I'm not sure if I'll use it or not but it was a nice surprise.

I got my LN Vita today from the 10% off coupon deal and found a 8gb memory card inside! I also picked up the 32gb card from BBY so I'm not sure if I'll use it or not but it was a nice surprise.

You'll want the 32gb card. Trade or sell the 8gb card and put that money towards PS+ or a game.

Got my acceptable Animal Crossing: New Leaf cart only. Well I didn't because when I opened up the case I discovered that it was Mario & Luigi's Bowser Inside Story  :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back