Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
My VG Blue 3DS XL should be waiting for me at home...
Got back home about half an hour ago and, indeed, it was waiting for me. The box was banged up pretty bad but everything inside seemed pretty much untouched. The problem is that I'm about half an hour into charging it and the screens won't turn. The power light comes on but nothing else so.. I'm assuming it's a dud.

Got back home about half an hour ago and, indeed, it was waiting for me. The box was banged up pretty bad but everything inside seemed pretty much untouched. The problem is that I'm about half an hour into charging it and the screens won't turn. The power light comes on but nothing else so.. I'm assuming it's a dud.
That really sucks :/ Mine's going through the update right now, I've seen other people say this before but I do see Acceptable condition ones ending up better than higher grades, I almost want to say mine was brand new just without the box and documents, I don't see any signs of usage on the shell or screens, and it wasn't registered so I got some coins out of it already

That really sucks :/ Mine's going through the update right now, I've seen other people say this before but I do see Acceptable condition ones ending up better than higher grades, I almost want to say mine was brand new just without the box and documents, I don't see any signs of usage on the shell or screens, and it wasn't registered so I got some coins out of it already
I'm trying to charge it up to see if the battery was just that horribly drained. Other than the fact that it won't turn on it's definitely brand new. I'm just assuming whatever damaged the box was maybe a bit too much for the system to handle? I might give it a day and check and see if any others pop up on AWD. But I've probably saved enough on games through AWD right now to justify going to Wal-Mart and getting a brand new one. Loath as I am to do it I'm already heavily invested in owning a 3DS now, lol.

I love my Vita. I actually enjoy it more than the 3DS. It should be killing the 3DS, but Sony didn't market it as well. Hopefully they start churning out more games with the PS4 release

Debating chancing another used 3DS XL or just going to Best Buy to get a brand new one...

Also: Does anyone know if I need to contact Amazon.com to let them known this system isn't working so they don't pawn it off on someone else? It'd be stupid if I sent it back and it just wound up back in the warehouse offerings.

Debating chancing another used 3DS XL or just going to Best Buy to get a brand new one...

Also: Does anyone know if I need to contact Amazon.com to let them known this system isn't working so they don't pawn it off on someone else? It'd be stupid if I sent it back and it just wound up back in the warehouse offerings.
You put it in your reason for return.

Brash_Attack contacted Amazon regarding a Payday 2 that didn't work and he got the same one he ordered when he ordered it again. lol

I quit. Just want Assassins Creed for Vita but it's always sold when I see it :(
The game or the console? I'll keep an eye out.

You put it in your reason for return.

Brash_Attack contacted Amazon regarding a Payday 2 that didn't work and he got the same one he ordered when he ordered it again. lol

I'll mail it back tomorrow and include the reason. Probably call them up, too. Can't hurt. I think I'm going to go just go buy a 3DS XL Blue/Black at Best Buy right now. I usually make it a rule to buy consoles new just in case. I figured I'd take a shot this time around but since I was already planning on buying it at list price I can't be too disappointed that this didn't work out. (I would, however, really like for USAA to update my account and take the pending Black/Red one I canceled and the Wii U order I canceled off my account so I don't look like I bought stock for my own used video game store or something...)

:3ds: Tales of Abyss (LN) $22.xx

Also, since I saw one pop up on AWD and someone had recently asked about Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for PS3. Capcom store has them for $19.99 shipped and no tax. It also includes a "Pawn Bobble Buddy". Also on Trade 2 promo.

Holy hell theres 11 in stock
Yup... I guess a lot of people traded it in? I hear the campaign is shortish compared to SR III and people must have moved on to GTA V. I'm still tempted but haven't quite pulled the trigger yet. Kinda hoping to see the edition with the dubstep gun around $40.

Yup... I guess a lot of people traded it in? I hear the campaign is shortish compared to SR III and people must have moved on to GTA V. I'm still tempted but haven't quite pulled the trigger yet. Kinda hoping to see the edition with the dubstep gun around $40.
Your best bet had been a few weeks ago when they had the different versions of SR4 as a goldbox, the AWD prices dropped even lower during the sale.

I keep wanting to buy all these 3DS RPGs but considering I haven't played too many traditional RPGs in a hella long time I think I'm gonna stick to my copy of Fire Emblem and see what I think of that one before I venture into any others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back