Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of those who have bought NCAA 14, do you by any chance have the $10 Fanatics coupon code that came with it inside the box? If you do and have no intentions to use it, could I have it? :)
Shoot! Wish you had posted this earlier since I traded my copy with an unused code today. I would have given it to your for sure.

Shoot! Wish you had posted this earlier since I traded my copy with an unused code today. I would have given it to your for sure.
Haha yeah I waited till the last minute because they have a pretty damn good sale going on now with free shipping. Mostly all the codes you'd find are prob unused though.

No worries--thanks though! :)

Haha heck yeah with the clearance sale they've got on going now, it's great. It works on items below $10, too, so you could get essentially something free. Great coupon
I'm a huge Pats/Ochocinco fan and scored his Nike Patriots Jersey for only $20! Along with Patriot Shorts, a soccer ball, not to mention the Man United jersey for only $7!

And yes, I know he no longer plays for the Patriots, or any team for that matter.

I'm a huge Pats/Ochocinco fan and scored his Nike Patriots Jersey for only $20! Along with Patriot Shorts, a soccer ball, not to mention the Man United jersey for only $7!

And yes, I know he no longer plays for the Patriots, or any team for that matter.
Yup, a whole bunch of cheap stuff going around like 'old-school' Dolphins jerseys. If they have your size, you're in for a deal. Today's the last day of their extra discounts on clearance, I believe.

Ugh, Ochocinco was a failed expirement. Any other Pats jerseys for cheap?

Mmm, keep missing these restocks.  Don't know whether to keep the gold box Luigi U I ordered for $26.88 now or cancel and hope another $20 one pops up.  

Edit- Not having realized that the DLC version is only $20 to begin with and one of my regular stores has a used copy.  Nintendo coins are nice but I guess that solves my dilemma.

Ugh, Ochocinco was a failed expirement. Any other Pats jerseys for cheap?
He would have been amazing if he woulda just learned the damn playbook. Oh well, in Dobson and Thompkins I trust. There's Welker, Lloyd, and Woodhead for cheap. All $35 or less. But I'm staying clear of those, Lloyd is one of my favorite WRs but it doesn't look right with the 85 seeing as how Ochocinco had 85 first and makes more sense.

This thread was back on topic and was awesome the last few days. No whining or talking about flipping at all.

PLEASE can we keep it that way?

Would love a Tebow jersey :)
LOL, no thanks

He would have been amazing if he woulda just learned the damn playbook. Oh well, in Dobson and Thompkins I trust. There's Welker, Lloyd, and Woodhead for cheap. All $35 or less. But I'm staying clear of those, Lloyd is one of my favorite WRs but it doesn't look right with the 85 seeing as how Ochocinco had 85 first and makes more sense.
I still don't trust those rookies fully. With Wilfork out for the season, our defense is gonna struggle keeping the other team out of the endzone. Let's just hope Talib keeps up his play and Brady carries on doing what he does. Can't wait for Amendola to be back.

:360: Madden 25 LN $37.07

Edit- So when ordering an accessory to go with an accessory make sure said accessory is in the shape you thought it was first.

I better get my royalties.

Xbox Live 12 Month $41.37

I grabbed the EO: Millenium Girl that popped up for $27.69 at VG and this is going to be interesting to see what I actually get. It's clearly a dinger since it just came out yesterday but it said it doesn't come in original case and the box set isn't included. Don't know if that will mean just the sleeve is damaged and missing or the first run stuff or the game case too. I would assume at VG it's just the cardboard and maybe the bonuses missing but who knows with how AWD is. Going to be a surprise either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back