Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like my package was swiped from the front of my door  :whistle2:( ...  Spoke to the mailman today when I went to go get my mail and he let me know he did leave a package at my door yesterday.  Contacted Amazon CS again they said they would be issuing a refund tomorrow as to today it does not qualify for being missing or something of that nature?  I did inform him I spoke to the mailman and he just told me he was sorry to hear that.  Either way the customer service is probably some of the best ive ever dealt with.  Havent had to ever contact them before until yesterday.

Well, it looks like my package was swiped from the front of my door :whistle2:( ... Spoke to the mailman today when I went to go get my mail and he let me know he did leave a package at my door yesterday. Contacted Amazon CS again they said they would be issuing a refund tomorrow as to today it does not qualify for being missing or something of that nature? I did inform him I spoke to the mailman and he just told me he was sorry to hear that. Either way the customer service is probably some of the best ive ever dealt with. Havent had to ever contact them before until yesterday.
That blows big time man. Sorry to hear that. What sucks even more is that now you have a thief running loose in your neighborhood with your stuff. :(

Myke, I am on the other end of the spectrum. Lately UPS and Fedex both have screwed up and lost 3 of my 5 packages of which one was the $37 360. Amazon refunded me all 3 times but still. :wall:

Well, it looks like my package was swiped from the front of my door :whistle2:( ... Spoke to the mailman today when I went to go get my mail and he let me know he did leave a package at my door yesterday. Contacted Amazon CS again they said they would be issuing a refund tomorrow as to today it does not qualify for being missing or something of that nature? I did inform him I spoke to the mailman and he just told me he was sorry to hear that. Either way the customer service is probably some of the best ive ever dealt with. Havent had to ever contact them before until yesterday.
I hate bad neighbors, a couple times i had amazon packages delivered to me instead of the right apt and I made sure to hide them right by their door so no one else could get to them.

One neighbor returned one of my games one time after opening it, removing the label, and resealing it with super glue. The neighbor claimed that it had no label.

How was it delivered to the right area without a label? It was so stupid.

The day-one edition is the regular ($60) edition, but came in a cardboard box with enough room for the game, DLC voucher for classic costumes, CD and a character mini-artbook. THe outer box is kinda nice, looks like the regular cover but with raised foil lettering and "Limited Edition" next to the title.

Wanna buy my copy so I can buy the CE? :)
oh i thought u meant the day 1 edition of the CE. the limited edition is rather abundant in my area, so I'm hoping for a price drop soon

I hate bad neighbors, a couple times i had amazon packages delivered to me instead of the right apt and I made sure to hide them right by their door so no one else could get to them.
I would have done the same because Karma is a ... you know what I mean. In the end it is just the right thing to do. Feels like a Shepard moment; "Renegade" or "Paragon". Paragon of course.

I would have done the same because Karma is a ... you know what I mean. In the end it is just the right thing to do. Feels like a Shepard moment; "Renegade" or "Paragon". Paragon of course.
Yep, plus I know how sad i'd be if I was super pumped for something to come and then it doesn't show up.

Myke, I am on the other end of the spectrum. Lately UPS and Fedex both have screwed up and lost 3 of my 5 packages of which one was the $37 360. Amazon refunded me all 3 times but still. :wall:
Thats very od that they lost packages. Im not absolutely sure it could have been someone in the neighborhood but, who knows? I actually live in a pretty nice part of town which kind of throws me off.. You would actually have to walk up to my door in order to see where the package was placed ( unless the mailman was being lazy ). I just moved here about 2 months ago now and havent had any problems with packages until this one. Im pretty sure it was a decent size as to it was a vita that most likely was repackaged. Either way it sucks Im out of a vita and have to leave it up to the gods of AWD to find another lol...

On a positive note I was contacted from a review I posted on amazon about an order I placed for a case for my girlfriends nexus 7. I just left some notes about how quickly the case wore out and to my surprise got a response from someone from the company. They are gonna replace the case with anything of my choice so now Im on a search looking for one :)

Yep, plus I know how sad i'd be if I was super pumped for something to come and then it doesn't show up.
I know what you mean, which is why even though Amazon CS is the best (solving problems even whey they are not at fault), it lessens the sting a little of not getting what you ordered but still it stings for a while.

Thats very od that they lost packages. Im not absolutely sure it could have been someone in the neighborhood but, who knows? I actually live in a pretty nice part of town which kind of throws me off.. You would actually have to walk up to my door in order to see where the package was placed ( unless the mailman was being lazy ). I just moved here about 2 months ago now and havent had any problems with packages until this one. Im pretty sure it was a decent size as to it was a vita that most likely was repackaged. Either way it sucks Im out of a vita and have to leave it up to the gods of AWD to find another lol...
In my case the 360 was delivered to someone just not me and there is no way of tracking it down. I contacted Amazon and they refunded me the money and said it was possibly lost in transit. The other 2 packages never updated the tracking info and were supposed to have been delivered on the 24th so I contacted Amazon requesting tracking info and they ended up refunding me the money citing that it could have been lost in transit. The only one I am upset over of course was the 360 since I know I won't be finding that deal anytime soon even if one were to pop up since I am working most of the time now during the restocks. As far as my neighborhood goes, I am the same way. Someone would have to walk through my lawn and up the stairs to the door to make a move and everything outside is visible from inside my house so that would have been daring to say the least. Sucks that was the vita and not some game too since you could have grabbed that again at some point and time.

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

*punches you*
I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite quote on this thread. Oh man that brings back some memories. I actually did punch her, she got on my nerves. :whistle2: :lol:

I know I've asked before but, I wanna ask one last time :p. Does anyone have a spare TLOU online pass? Id greatly appreciate it!

Also has anyone who ordered the Muramasa limited edition as of late had the order go past now shipping? Mines been stuck for the past 3 days kind of odd...

Just got that Pokemon Black V2 I ordered the night before last and it's not that copy of the first game circulating in the case of the second game fortunately.

I really want that flying airplane but at way less.
Somebody wanted it at that price. Go them. They will crash the plane, break it, and cry. No I am not that guy. I swear, really. Now I am denying it too much, I don't know what to do! I really didn't get it. Did that make it worse?

On a positive note I was contacted from a review I posted on amazon about an order I placed for a case for my girlfriends nexus 7. I just left some notes about how quickly the case wore out and to my surprise got a response from someone from the company. They are gonna replace the case with anything of my choice so now Im on a search looking for one :)
fwiw those poetic magnetic cases for the nexus 7 v2 are kickass, I imagine the first gen ones are ok too.

http://www.amazon.com/EXOTEK-Slim-Fit-Multi-Angle-Automatic-Function/dp/B008MIQGTQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377822308&sr=8-1&keywords=nexus+7+slim+case

Case I have on my Nexus. I really like it and it was cheap. Its magnetic too so when open case it turns on Nexus.

fwiw those poetic magnetic cases for the nexus 7 v2 are kickass, I imagine the first gen ones are ok too.
I got one for my Nook HD+ and it was a lot nicer than I expected for the price. I did end up returning it though because it was manufactured slightly crooked so it didn't want to close right. I loved the Devicewear cases when I had an iPad and if they made a similar one for the Nook HD+ that's what I would be using still.

I didn't mention this earlier, but I scored a Good Dragon's Crown (Vita) for $25.51 this afternoon. Not bad IMO, and it'll go well with my $29.99 :ps3: copy...once I actually start playing either version. :wall: :lol:

I didn't mention this earlier, but I scored a Good Dragon's Crown (Vita) for $25.51 this afternoon. Not bad IMO, and it'll go well with my $29.99 :ps3: copy...once I actually start playing either version. :wall: :lol:
You sound like me... I still have both my dragons crowns sealed. I haven't gotten around to playing them I've been stuck on playing tlou still its exciting. I'm glad I picked it up

mad at whomever mentioned P4G for $24...

Now I have only played that and havent touched FFXIV ARR since it officially released!!!

That's a shame since this video was really getting me interested in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZF0cvJhQgA

I think you're confusing him with me.
Don't get me wrong FFXIV ARR is a great MMO that I have thoroghly enjoyed so far but it's been having server problems but that is obviously normal with a new launch. (btw if you do ever get the game play on Leviathan server)

Thats honestly what I thought you and Eldritch did. Was collect and flip. Haha

I told him this as well numerous times. Lol
I remember you guys mentioning this.

I don't have the paid PUR unfortunately and the extra $4 for new is worth it for me :D. Lately I have only been able to "collect and flip" which blows. Been too busy to do anything else especially since I got the vita; only been playing games on there when I have the time.

Thats honestly what I thought you and Eldritch did. Was collect and flip. Haha
I told him this as well numerous times. Lol
I don't like GS but, I'm also not stupid with my money. If I know I can get something cheaper at GS of course I'm going that route. Only thing that sucks about GS is Theresa always that one guy who trys to sell you the store... I got the run around for 5 mins trying to return something no no no is all I say

What about me?

I'm playing Muramasa Rebirth right now. It's so smooth and nice.

Thanks again to Dragunz and DealSeeker for letting me know when it was available even though I wasn't able to get it when they let me know.

Only thing that sucks about GS is Theresa always that one guy who trys to sell you the store...
Mobile, huh?

I don't like GS but, I'm also not stupid with my money. If I know I can get something cheaper at GS of course I'm going that route. Only thing that sucks about GS is Theresa always that one guy who trys to sell you the store... I got the run around for 5 mins trying to return something no no no is all I say
I actually like buying preowned from GS and Amazon only. When it comes to VITA games my GS always has everything in pristine condition which is just the game and case since I dont think a single VITA game has a manual. I also love the no tax on trade credit. :D

What about me?

Thanks again to Dragunz and DealSeeker for letting me know when it was available even though I wasn't able to get it when they let me know.

Mobile, huh?
I hate it! How is muramasa? I got one as well but, it still hasn't shipped I have my friends vita ATM I'm gonna have to search for another one on amazon or cl but, I'm bound to get one!

Its been stuck on shipping now for 3 days I haven't ever had to wait like this I'm getting impatient

I hate it! How is muramasa? I got one as well but, it still hasn't shipped I have my friends vita ATM I'm gonna have to search for another one on amazon or cl but, I'm bound to get one!
Honestly, I'm indifferent about it. I'm kinda confused with the storyline. Just finished Momohime's ark though.. and there are multiple endings, so there's that. It's a fun game, the art style, and fighting are silky smooth too. but I find it rather.. repetitive to be honest.

Its been stuck on shipping now for 3 days I haven't ever had to wait like this I'm getting impatient
Elder itch knows that feeling as well. (Pun intended.) Rebirth runs very smooth and it looks amazing. I'm enjoying the jump button. lol

What about me?

That's what I'm actually playing right now and I'm loving it after hating Dragon's Crown so much that I dumped it on eBay a week later. i wish the level structure was a little more like DC because in Muramasa you're just running through these pretty but empty, and often identical, rooms to get where you're going. It's made worse by the times you have to run all the way back through an empty "zone" after beating a boss.

Still, the combat is a lot more fluid and fun where DC was clunky and awkward. Even if there's big lulls in the action and the combat is mostly mashing square I'm having a ton of fun with it. I need to figure out what the deal is with the hunger thing and actually use the blade forging since I'm like four hours in and haven't figured out either enough to have even used them.

Elder itch knows that feeling as well. (Pun intended.) Rebirth runs very smooth and it looks amazing. I'm enjoying the jump button. lol

I have an old itch? I feel like I'm missing something in my tired.

That's a shame since this video was really getting me interested in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZF0cvJhQgA
Game is awesome and I'm loving everything about it. I also see plenty of other people giving it praise. Definitely consider giving it a go.

Don't get me wrong FFXIV ARR is a great MMO that I have thoroghly enjoyed so far but it's been having server problems but that is obviously normal with a new launch. (btw if you do ever get the game play on Leviathan server)
Yeah unfortunately I've only been able to play twice since early release started with all the error 1017's coming up saying the world is full. Also I got stuck on the smokers server (Malboro lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back