Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not AWD's doing, but some jackhole third party seller that added his own personalized photos to the product database, which is against the rules. I seem to report that crap almost every week, where someone changes a stock photo or the product description into what's basically a personal ad for their storefront.
How do you report that, as well as reporting third party listings that are not matching the proper product description (i.e. someone selling a cart only game as "like new")?

How do you report that, as well as reporting third party listings that are not matching the proper product description (i.e. someone selling a cart only game as "like new")?
If you have a seller account, click "Help" at the top-right, then the Contact Us button. On the next page, "Report a Violation."

It's a tedious process, but it usually gets results, for me anyways.

So I contacted amazon about my long shipping period on the 32gb card.

They responded saying its coming from a different fulfillment center than the usual hence the long time.

Then they offered me a 10$ promo credit

Never knew they shipped slower from other locations. :/

They responded saying its coming from a different fulfillment center than the usual hence the long time.

Some locations have more fleets and routes than others. There is probably different 'cut-off' times depending on the facility too.

Well they have their main ones and then there are smaller regional ones. My suspicion is that the smaller regional ones might work less days or shorter hours since I've experienced similar from locations I haven't seen before.

So uhh the Vita I ordered say it was delivered today but, I havent received anything.  Kind of weird I contacted CS and they told me to contact them tomorrow as to that is the delivery date for my item.  Havent ever had a problem with anything Ive purchased of amazon but, today I wasnt home when the package was stated to be delivered.  Guess Ill cross my fingers and hope it shows up tomorrow.

So uhh the Vita I ordered say it was delivered today but, I havent received anything. Kind of weird I contacted CS and they told me to contact them tomorrow as to that is the delivery date for my item. Havent ever had a problem with anything Ive purchased of amazon but, today I wasnt home when the package was stated to be delivered. Guess Ill cross my fingers and hope it shows up tomorrow.
Could have been stolen off your front porch? this happens more often than you would think

So uhh the Vita I ordered say it was delivered today but, I havent received anything. Kind of weird I contacted CS and they told me to contact them tomorrow as to that is the delivery date for my item. Havent ever had a problem with anything Ive purchased of amazon but, today I wasnt home when the package was stated to be delivered. Guess Ill cross my fingers and hope it shows up tomorrow.
I've had that happen to me twice now. Both times it just showed up the next day. Hopefully that's the case with you.

There have been reports of inaccurate tracking, but yes, wait until your guaranteed delivery date to contact Amazon. You can, however, contact the carrier right now.

The one time I had that happen to me it turned out that the UPS driver dropped the package off to someone else, luckily the neighbor came and brought it to me. But it still pissed me off because it could've been something more expensive and I could've been screwed.

There have been reports of inaccurate tracking, but yes, wait until your guaranteed delivery date to contact Amazon. You can, however, contact the carrier right now.
Yeah, I've had this happen to customers of mine. Tracking shows delivered but they never received anything. I explain to them that this happens sometimes and to wait a day and get back to me if it doesn't show up. 90% of the time I receive a reply saying that it finally showed up.

I've always wondered if it was just drivers who need to make their times or something so they cheat a little bit. Never had a package lost that way, it's been a day late at most. Although I did freak out when my delivery of consoles were "glitched" or w/e.

Could of just grabbed the other version of NBA 2k13 XD, I just ordered both a 360 and a ps3 version.
Yeah but I've done that already... a couple times and don't want to get burned having a pile of NBA or FIFA for $2 when something like New Leaf should be on that list for some time.

first edition bundle popped up and its back to regular price, same for that xbox kinect bundle. Wish I wouldve been able to grab a cheap vita too.

first edition bundle popped up and its back to regular price, same for that xbox kinect bundle. Wish I wouldve been able to grab a cheap vita too.
2 items in your Cart have changed price

• PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle has increased from $35.95 to $210.55
  • Dark Souls Collector's Edition has increased from $7.64 to $44.75
:rofl:

I bite on Muramasa when I saw it on my wish list, saw that you posted it an hour before I got it so that is interesting. figured I wanted that dang cover (the main thing that was tempting me to get it) and I liked the game on the wii, just not enough to pay full price; figure $18 for the game, $10 limited cover, $3 for the pouch and goodies seemed good. Based on the description it seems it was a dinger, weird that it was 'good' though, I can't seem to find where the description of the quality of the item is at in the order section though?

I bite on Muramasa when I saw it on my wish list, saw that you posted it an hour before I got it so that is interesting. figured I wanted that dang cover (the main thing that was tempting me to get it) and I liked the game on the wii, just not enough to pay full price; figure $18 for the game, $10 limited cover, $3 for the pouch and goodies seemed good. Based on the description it seems it was a dinger, weird that it was 'good' though, I can't seem to find where the description of the quality of the item is at in the order section though?
Possible has a lot of damage? There have been quiet a few in the last week I got one for $35 LN

Question about Amazon trades
If it's a console that came with downloadable codes, how does that work? Trade in a system and get the whole credit?

Question about Amazon trades:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Spring-Value-Bundle/dp/B00BBU8VFY/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1377761974&sr=1-3&keywords=xbox+250

Since one game was downloadable how does that work? Trade in a system with 1 boxed game and get the whole credit?
Wrong thread, but you would probably get $166.60 for it assuming you have the box and original contents. Like New condition is very unlikely unless the box is perfect and you have everything packed the way it was when you bought it and even then it is unlikely.

You want this thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/295382-amazon-trade-in-faq-50-xbox-one-trade-up-for-999-promo/

Obviously no one on cag grabbed it unless it was a lurker in here because they haven't said anything its starting to slow down I wanna keep paying attention it feels like every time I look a way things I'm looking for get posted lol....

Obviously no one on cag grabbed it unless it was a lurker in here because they haven't said anything its starting to slow down I wanna keep paying attention it feels like every time I look a way things I'm looking for get posted lol....
Wouldn't really be a lurker if no one posted the deal before it was gone ;)

It had to be a lurker (here or otherwise) because as you said someone would have come forth from among us otherwise. Did you notice the inventory increased but it was from bottom up as in 20 cents games were added and bought and then this happened. Very similar to other deals that happened. Props to whoever got it. Congrats!

It had to be a lurker (here or otherwise) because as you said someone would have come forth from among us otherwise. Did you notice the inventory increased but it was from bottom up as in 20 cents games were added and bought and then this happened. Very similar to other deals that happened. Props to whoever got it. Congrats!
Yeah that's why I was refreshing xboxs and vitae for a while to see where it was. I had a feeling that it was real cheap because it was gone quick. I literally stopped refreshing for 2 minutes and I came back refreshed to see that. The inventory is going up and down a lot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back