Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of good stuff still up for grabs:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $148.49 (G) $160.87 (LN) $185.62
:360: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (LN) $41.14
:360: Dead or Alive 5 (G) $15.10

:360: Def Jam Rapstar (Software) (LN) $3.54

:xbox: XIII (LN) $5.72

:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (LN) $37.49
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (LN) $35.63
:ps3: Lost Planet 3 (LN) $27.51
:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (VG) $26.77
:ps3: Time and Eternity (VG) $23.85
:ps3: Tomb Raider (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (A) $9.98

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $159.60 (VG) $171.87 (LN) $184.15
:psp: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (VG) $11.39

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $211.74
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $32.33
:wiiu: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (VG) $17.09

:wii: Wii Remote Plus - White (A) $23.35
:wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (LN) $73.53
:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk (A) $22.85 (LN) $28.56
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (LN) $22.27
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (A) $17.80 (LN) $22.25

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Soul Calibur (A) $14.75 (LN) $18.44
  Sonic Adventure (A) $12.66 (LN) $15.82
  Evolution 2 (LN) $10.14

:pc: The Elder Scrolls Anthology (A) $35.63 (Dinger!)

I dont think that ps3 is a dinger. it isnt under the normal listing. Sounds like it is missing the bx and is damaged.

Definitely not and I would much rather have the official stuff, especially when it's looked like dingers lately.
Speaking of which, are the MotionPlus-included remotes not in that high demand right now, or have they been cheaper than $20.xx on AWD? The black one is still there, as it's been since last night, and I'm considering getting one to replace one of my plain Wiimotes, but not if there's a chance if it being even cheaper later on. I also would prefer a dinger, but the Acceptable one doesn't really sound like one (unless I'm missing something?)...

Well we kept talking about rumors and now it is happening ... at least in Europe. Still to be determined Stateside.

Zelda 3ds XL:

ku-bigpic.png

ku-xlarge.png
ku-xlarge.png

ku-xlarge.png

Source: Link

Well we kept talking about rumors and now it is happening ... at least in Europe. Still to be determined Stateside.

Zelda 3ds XL:
ku-bigpic.png

ku-xlarge.png

ku-xlarge.png

Source: Link
Oh, this BETTER not come stateside, because then what would I do with the Red X/Y XL I bought from BBY two weeks ago?! I'd have no choice (ZERO) but to pick this XL up! :bomb: :wall: :cry: :lol:

EDIT: Then again, the amateur designer in me doesn't like how the Triforces aren't lined up with the center of the XL, so I suppose I can let it go. ;)

Oh, this BETTER not come stateside, because then what would I do with the Red X/Y XL I bought from BBY two weeks ago?! I'd have no choice (ZERO) but to pick this XL up! :bomb: :wall: :cry: :lol:
As much as I dislike the color scheme, I will be sure to pick this up to pair it with the original Zelda 3ds. Plus it is Zelda 3ds, they hold in value.

Eldritch will have a cow if this comes Stateside :lol:

Speaking of which, are the MotionPlus-included remotes not in that high demand right now, or have they been cheaper than $20.xx on AWD? The black one is still there, as it's been since last night, and I'm considering getting one to replace one of my plain Wiimotes, but not if there's a chance if it being even cheaper later on. I also would prefer a dinger, but the Acceptable one doesn't really sound like one (unless I'm missing something?)...
I don't think there's still much consistent demand since there's not any Wii demand and WiiU is hit and miss. I grabbed one of the good ones last time they were up (will be here tomorrow) because it sounded like a dinger (damaged packaging). I don't think they'll ever get that cheap because they're WiiU branded now and will probably be around for the life of the system.

EDIT: Then again, the amateur designer in me doesn't like how the Triforces aren't lined up with the center of the XL, so I suppose I can let it go. ;)
Well I don't think they can/will print on the black part that's on every system. They just take those and put the shells on them. Going to have to buy one of these if they come here.

Eldritch will have a cow if this comes Stateside :lol:

And kittens. Then I'm selling the cow and kittens to pay for it.

I don't think there's still much consistent demand since there's not any Wii demand and WiiU is hit and miss. I grabbed one of the good ones last time they were up (will be here tomorrow) because it sounded like a dinger (damaged packaging). I don't think they'll ever get that cheap because they're WiiU branded now and will probably be around for the life of the system.
Thanks for the input. There actually was a Good one up for $22.xx with the same description that I just snagged, so hopefully we'll both get dingers. :)

This site is called Cheapassgamer right? Not Spendhundredstobuylimitededition3DSgamer?

Sorry, but I can't imagine spending $200 on just a cool looking 3DS. I have one only. The Flame Red I got on clearance at Sears for $100. And until I see a 3DS with two analog sticks (on the 3DS, that CPP is a joke) I'm not getting another one.

This site is called Cheapassgamer right? Not Spendhundredstobuylimitededition3DSgamer?

Sorry, but I can't imagine spending $200 on just a cool looking 3DS. I have one only. The Flame Red I got on clearance at Sears for $100. And until I see a 3DS with two analog sticks (on the 3DS, that CPP is a joke) I'm not getting another one.
Well your loss since the system is fantastic and you don't need a second stick since you're not buying this to play games that require such controls.

This is one of the most unique designs Nintendo has released outside of Japan, for a huge franchise and will be gone in a heartbeat, Had that Pikachu system in my hands and passed; never again, never again.

Sooooo glad I got a Pikachu 3DS XL. Wish I would have kept one sealed. First Nintendo handheld since my Gameboy fat. I actually like all the redesigns of the XL over the 3DS.

Does that Zelda 3DS XL come with the new Zelda game? Do like the gold trim better on the Wii U/3DS.

:ps3: 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle - (G) $190.75

:ps3: Cross Edge - (A) $24.99 (from NextWorth), (LN) $26.60

:ps3: Fuse - (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Lost Planet 3 - (LN) $27.51

:ps2: Haunting Ground - (A) $42.15

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - (A) $11.54

PS1: Incredible Crisis - (LN) $8.34

:3ds: Hakuoki: Memories of Shinsengumi: Limited Edition - (G) $32.17 (dingers)

:ds: My World, My Way - (LN) $36.06

:gba: Disney's Magical Quest 3 - (A) $13.71

:Gba: The King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood - (A) $12.67

:gba: Rock N' Roll Racing - (A) $12.66

:wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - (A) $18.49, (VG) $17.87 (fulfilled by AMZ), (LN) $17.86

:gc: Phantasy Star Online III - (G) $11.18, (LN) $12.90

N64: Space Station Silicon Valley - (G) $23.22

:360: Dark - (LN) $22.27

:360: Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) - (A) $25.73, (G) $27.88, (LN) $32.16

:360: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package - (G) $12.22

:360: Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard Bundle - (VG) $27.71

:xbox: Conker: Live & Reloaded - (G) $31.01

Dreamcast: Bangai-O - (G) $30.08

Dreamcast: Evolution 2 - (LN) $10.14

Dreamcast: Street Fighter Alpha 3 - (LN) $25.33

Retron 1 NES System - (G) $14.43, (LN) $13.95 (fulfilled), $16.65

How rare do you guys think that Hakuoki is gonna be?
I live in a big market in NYC and I checked Gamestops stock checker and they only had 1 copy of the regular AND LE within 100 miles of me so idk if that is a good enough indication for you.

P.S I got my Acceptable LE of it today an it came complete with just a little dent on the bottom corner of the box because the box feels cheap.

When you buy pokemon as an adult, do they take your manhood immediately or over time as you play the game?
How insecure do you need to be to give a flip what other people think about what you play? You like what you like it takes a pretty weak person to let others decide that for them.

Not enough for you to try to flip it.
I'm honestly trying to fight the urge to start collecting rare games again. I sold some of my collection last year to buy a new computer and vowed to try and only buy games that I immediately want to play. So far so good, but still...the urge...THE URGE...

I'm honestly trying to fight the urge to start collecting rare games again. I sold some of my collection last year to buy a new computer and vowed to try and only buy games that I immediately want to play. So far so good, but still...the urge...THE URGE...
Can't you just collect rare games when they begin to become rare? It's better than buying every game you think will be rare.

Can't you just collect rare games when they begin to become rare? It's better than buying every game you think will be rare.
While that makes sense, that also usually involves spending more for it once it has actually become rare. I'd rather save money when I can...hence my utilizing this site so much. Besides, taking risks on these is half the fun.

Shit, I think I'm convincing myself to start again...

How rare do you guys think that Hakuoki is gonna be?
I'm honestly trying to fight the urge to start collecting rare games again. So far so good, but still...the urge...THE URGE...
While that makes sense, that also usually involves spending more for it once it has actually become rare. I'd rather save money when I can...hence my utilizing this site so much. Besides, taking risks on these is half the fun.

Shit, I think I'm convincing myself to start again...
One regret that I ever had was passing up on this one game called Mass Effect Limited Edition for 360 at a GS years ago for $17.99. Don't know what I was thinking. :wall: I know what I thought and felt every time thereafter I saw or mention of Mass Effect LE

... Then I came across one copy at AWD for much more (around $63) years later and get this it arrived with f**king GS stickers and the sticker price of $17.99. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back