Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang DS2U....I would be kicking myself too.

I remember in high school I had copies of Brigandine, Vandal Hearts, and Suikoden 2 and I traded them for stupid cheap. Realizing that is what prompted me to start collecting.

I'd gladly pay $63 for that DS2U, if only I could find one for that price :(
I don't regret paying that for it one bit. CAG in me regrets not pulling the trigger the first time I saw it for the $17.99 price. I had the original game, beat the game, and thought what the hell do I care for the LE. Loved the game so definitely wanted the LE thereafter but then it became rare and price skyrocketed. AWD came through in a big way (on my 2nd attempt :lol:). Never looked back. Heck, I completed my 360 LE / CE collection of Mass Effect thanks to AWD. :D

Mine isn't as severe but I passed on a disc only copy of :ps3: Orange Box at Blockbuster for $7.50 and it's worth about $25-30 now.

Oh yeah, :360: Acceptable ME LE $55

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000XJJRTI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
I was lucky enough to own and play the ps3 version and still have it to this day. That one I did not see it coming since everyone raved about the 360 version and slammed the ps3 version.

BTW, there is a good ME: LE from NextWorth in the same link as well.

I remember in high school I had copies of Brigandine, Vandal Hearts, and Suikoden 2 and I traded them for stupid cheap. Realizing that is what prompted me to start collecting.
Dang, that sucks, especially where they stand in value now.

I use to have like 3 sealed copies of Orange Box for PS3 that I got on clearance at Target. I gave one to a friend and returned the rest because I couldn't sell them. I also preordered the ME LE and the case was scratched up, the slip cover torn, and one of the pages of the booklet fell out. I'm so anal about condition I have no idea why I didn't exchange it.

I use to have like 3 sealed copies of Orange Box for PS3 that I got on clearance at Target. I gave one to a friend and returned the rest because I couldn't sell them. I also preordered the ME LE and the case was scratched up, the slip cover torn, and one of the pages of the booklet fell out. I'm so anal about condition I have no idea why I didn't exchange it.
Is it me or a lot of Target clearance games turn up rare. :lol:

That one has been sitting there since ChunLiBarbie reported it last night and then again by me earlier and now by you. I guess everyone is now waiting to see what will pop up for BFday deal as before it wouldn't last seconds at AWD.
Did your Wii U/Monster Hunter arrive yet? Also yeah I am shocked people are not jumping on that... close to $150 less than it launched for, under a year later...

But regarding the whole rare game collecting I have seen going on, the prices on a series of games I personally LOVE is insane on AWD. I of course speak of the .Hack Series, $30+ for an acceptable copy of infection? I am SOOOOO glad I quickly hunted down each one earlier this year shortly after the GC firesale they had.

Did your Wii U/Monster Hunter arrive yet? Also yeah I am shocked people are not jumping on that... close to $150 less than it launched for, under a year later...

But regarding the whole rare game collecting I have seen going on, the prices on a series of games I personally LOVE is insane on AWD. I of course speak of the .Hack Series, $30+ for an acceptable copy of infection? I am SOOOOO glad I quickly hunted down each one earlier this year shortly after the GC firesale they had.
.Hack series as a whole is very collectible and some good games to boot. Saw them ages ago at Target and GS on sale and picked them up on a whim. Glad I did. Played one and I was hooked.

I could not get the Monster Hunter from BB as the online coupon did not work and no store near me had one (had my last physical mag / coupons) so I had to pass on it. At this point I am watching sales left and right and looking ahead at holiday sales / deals to pick and choose where to get what. Got to prepare for the onslaught of deals coming our way in the near future.

That WiiU Deluxe set there seemingly forever, as others have said, and I finally get fully prepared financially to take it and it's gone now.

*Goes to bathroom, gets in shower naked, turns on water, and sits in fetal position sobbing uncontrollably*

That WiiU Deluxe set there seemingly forever, as others have said, and I finally get fully prepared financially to take it and it's gone now.

*Goes to bathroom, gets in shower naked, turns on water, and sits in fetal position sobbing uncontrollably*
iknowthatfeels, sigh

I bought suikoden 2 new for 8 bucks and didn't like it. sold it for 11 bucks. to be fair I was young and stupid. this was like 10 years ago. yeah opening to play it would probably be considered sacrilege in some circles. a few years later saw it online for the crazy prices it was and just wished I could physically kick myself.

as for .hack yeah if I had known they were gonna go from the 1-5 dollar prices on ebay back when it first came out I would of bought them all. I bought all 4 for less than 10 and the 2nd one came free with the 3rd and 4th thanks to a very nice seller who had buy 2 get the 3rd free with free shipping. Ah back when ebay was my go to site. I bought stuff more there than I do on amazon right now. infection was a dollar free shipping, mutation was free, quarantine and outbreak were 4 each. all of them came like new with the movie dvds and such. The first one has the kids name zack on it in perm marker but eh whatever.

I guess that means I was a cag before there was cag? :lol:

Well we kept talking about rumors and now it is happening ... at least in Europe. Still to be determined Stateside.

Zelda 3ds XL:

ku-bigpic.png

ku-xlarge.png
ku-xlarge.png

ku-xlarge.png

Source: Link
Pikachu XL Part 2.

Gonna get that and keep it sealed.

I still have 2 or 3 sealed copies form target.

I am kicking myself when I was traveling and a walmart had 4 different PS2 .hack games for 19.99 each and I left them. I also rolled the dice on gameboy micros at target waiting for a drop, but someone scooped them up.

Awesome finds dealseeker! I managed to grab the AC LE, ME 2 LE, and Fable 3 LE. Even though I have them all regular editions, Im a sucker for a nice LE! Thanks again!

Awesome finds dealseeker! I managed to grab the AC LE, ME 2 LE, and Fable 3 LE. Even though I have them all regular editions, Im a sucker for a nice LE! Thanks again!
You are welcome. :D Who doesn't love scoring cheap LE / CEs. That Fable III LE is so nice. If you have or seen the Alan Wake CE then you are going to like this one (minus the actual book but with the book feel).

:xbox: Jade Empire (Limited Edition) (G) $4.69

I wish someone would port this game to another (newer) platform. It was so much fun. I'd love to get it on a handheld.
Agree with you! That game was amazing. If they can redo Fable then they sure can redo this one. I hope it gets picked up, polished and given the HD treatment. Even if it is a digital distribution I would pick it up in a heartbeat.

I Would Looove to find Alan Wake CE mint! Havent gotten lucky yet!
Never say never. However, keep an eye at your Gamestop since they converted the Alan Wake CEs to used about a month or so ago (it should ring up as the same price as the used one) and their might still be some lingering in a store. Store near me had one until a week ago so no telling where one might still be in the wild.

Congrats. I'm the exact same way with collector's editions. I would have bought fable and AC even though I have the originals. On one hand I hate you for beating me but on the other hand I thank you for saving me some of my Amazon credit. :p

Got that just for the case. I believe it's a steelbook, or some kind of tin case?
I have one of those and it is one heavy steelbook. It has brushed metal look with graphics on both front, back and inside. The look and feel lends very well to the the whole game's vibe (cold metal / guns / snow / mech kind of feel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back