Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird. I did find it as $19.99 during the first week. I don't know what happened, but the used price jumped back to $34.99 or whatever it is now while the $19.99 remained. I haven't checked since then. I probably won't visit the downtown store any time soon, so I can't check for you.

Czak, it's EO4. Millennium is like $27.xx.

I know I never contribute, but I just want to say thanks to 99.9% of the people in this thread.

You have enabled my stupid gaming habit, and I really do mean it when I say thanks. I would buy this stuff somewhere, so might as well get it cheaper.

Very, very few of us are Amazon criminals, just remember that. Don't let the one rotten to the core apple put a damper on what so many people enjoy.

BRO FISTS ALL AROUND
:grouphug: agrees. thanks to this site I got my ps3 psp and quite a few desired games I wouldn't have without people posting the deals. yeah it sucks to miss out on the occasional deal you really want but its cool to get what I did.

:grouphug: agrees. thanks to this site I got my ps3 psp and quite a few desired games I wouldn't have without people posting the deals. yeah it sucks to miss out on the occasional deal you really want but its cool to get what I did.
Same here. Thanks to everyone for all their seeking. I got so much awesome stuff from this thread. (Like my $35 250gb 360).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Come back, save us. My prophecy came true!
That will teach you to make such prophecies. :lol:

This thread was a fun read from whence I left off.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Nah, but it was fun catching up and I just wanted to use that gif! :p :lol: BTW, to the OP, love that gif. :D

Back on topic:

:360: NBA 2K14 (G) $36.35

:360: Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $12.12

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V (VG) $41.55

:xbox: Beyond Good & Evil (LN) 10.23
:xbox: Need for Speed Most Wanted (LN) $7.25

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
Pokemon Leaf Green Version (LN) $34.13
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (G) $21.88
Golden Sun (LN) $19.31
Wario Ware: Mega Microgames (G) $13.54
Wario Land 4 (G) $12.90 (LN) $14.90

Express Media finds:

:360: Dead Space 2, Collector's Edition (VG) $36.97
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (G) $15.35
:360: Dragon Age 2 - Bioware Signature Edition (LN) $10.35
:360: Halo 3 Limited Edition (LN) $7.90
:360: Gears Of War Collector's Edition (VG & LN from SourceMedia) $6.38
:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (LN) $6.16
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Limited Edition) (LN) $6.04
:360: Fable III (LN) $4.49

:ps3: Tomb Raider Survival/Collector's Edition (LN) $39.98
:ps3: BioShock 2 Special Edition (VG) $18.69
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (LN) $4.49

I kept that and three other Xbox games when I upraded to the 360, were the only ones that weren't backwards compatible.
You know, in context of how we snipe deals here "upraided" sounds like a word we would use here to describe how we upgrade to a new gen of consoles and games by raiding and or sniping deals on AWD. For ex: I might upraid to a ps4 thanks to AWD. :lol:

BTW, what were the other two games you decided to keep?

BTW, what were the other two games you decided to keep?
The only other one I remember for sure was the last Kingdom Under Fire game for Xbox. It had looked really cool, gotten it on clearance and never opened it. Opened it without looking up the list first too. I think Psychonauts was one of them as well since it wasn't originally compatible when I got the system and they added it later.

The only other one I remember for sure was the last Kingdom Under Fire game for Xbox. It had looked really cool, gotten it on clearance and never opened it. Opened it without looking up the list first too. I think Psychonauts was one of them as well since it wasn't originally compatible when I got the system and they added it later.
I have heard so many good things about Psychonauts. One game I will pick up and play eventually.

Sorry for the off topic but should I bite on a Vita wifi (via Craigslist) with 8gb memory card, Resistance, Dungeon Hunter, Ass Creed 3, Mortal Kombat, Ninja Giaden, Dragons Crown, Metal Slug and Wipeout 2065 for $160?

Sorry for the off topic but should I bite on a Vita wifi (via Craigslist) with 8gb memory card, Resistance, Dungeon Hunter, Ass Creed 3, Mortal Kombat, Ninja Giaden, Dragons Crown, Metal Slug and Wipeout 2065 for $160?
Assuming the seller appears trustworthy, the Vita is in great condition, and you meet in a public place, I'd say go for it as that's a great value.

Was planning to meat at Best Buy and trading in Dragons Crown for $25, buy a kindle GC so I can get back on topic. But yeah I hate meeting people on CL.

Ask if he'll take trade for other video games. If you have credit at GameStop, take advantage of the 2.4.1. they have going.

I get needing to cancel orders because you don't have something, but when you put up multiple of something and I'm literally the first person to order it after it goes up kind of dumb that I'm the one getting cancelled.  just had Rune Factory 4 and the $50 PSN card cancelled.

And they still have a hold on my credit for the Deadpool they cancelled!  :headache:

Puts on tin foil hat. Its like Amazon is reading this thread and tailor making these drops. :whee:
That reminds me of the coupons I got in the mail from Target the other day. Tailored coupons, lol.

Hmm.. *chants....Oooooooohhhhhmmmmm* Oh Powerful and Mighty Amazon, if you're a guy watching this thread, I will do ANYTHING for a $99 WiiU Deluxe(No dinger. Slight tear on the box, ONLY. Got it?!. :cool:).

Hmm.. *chants....Oooooooohhhhhmmmmm* Oh Powerful and Mighty Amazon, if you're a guy watching this thread, I will do ANYTHING for a $99 WiiU Deluxe(No dinger. Slight tear on the box, ONLY. Got it?! :cool: .).
Now you're living in a fantasy land. Amazon selling a Nintendo console. :whee:

That reminds me of the coupons I got in the mail from Target the other day. Tailored coupons, lol.
That reminds me of that Target story where the target coupon outs a girl's pregnancy based on the tailored coupons to her dad. They are too eerily accurate.

Hmm.. *chants....Oooooooohhhhhmmmmm* Oh Powerful and Mighty Amazon, if you're a guy watching this thread, I will do ANYTHING for a $99 WiiU Deluxe(No dinger. Slight tear on the box, ONLY. Got it?!. :cool:).
You need a bigger hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back