Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you jumped for the controller bundle. Did you trade it towards the xb1?
I did I sent it into amazon before the TIV dropped it was at 30 + the 25 bonus to upgrade to x1. Im gonna be working a lot soon so I figured I wouldnt have much time to play it ATM either. I still havent even opened the controller lol.

If that's the case, I want a Dark Souls for PS3, please.
Ill take a diablo 3 for 360.
Lower price on Okami, please.
Hmm.. *chants....Oooooooohhhhhmmmmm* Oh Powerful and Mighty Amazon, if you're a guy watching this thread, I will do ANYTHING for a $99 WiiU Deluxe(No dinger. Slight tear on the box, ONLY. Got it?!. :cool:).
Maybe you folks should wish for games here more often. Triggered a random restock (except for what everyone wished for) just like that. Puts tin foil hat back on. :whee:

I did I sent it into amazon before the TIV dropped it was at 30 + the 25 bonus to upgrade to x1. Im gonna be working a lot soon so I figured I wouldnt have much time to play it ATM either. I still havent even opened the controller lol.
Good call man! I played the PES of this year and then played Fifa and I am impressed. Fifa of this year played and handled better than the PES. As such, interested in seeing how it fairs on new gen consoles.

Good call man! I played the PES of this year and then played Fifa and I am impressed. Fifa of this year played and handled better than the PES. As such, interested in seeing how it fairs on new gen consoles.
Especially since EA has clearly shown it put little to no effort into this year's current gen versions.

Especially since EA has clearly shown it put little to no effort into this year's current gen versions.
I dont think any sports games that were released as of recent creators put much of an effort into them. All the next gen versions are looking better. Madden 25 looks way better on next gen then the one thats out now. Ive been debating on getting it. Same goes with 2k that was released. Not much was changed with it.

I dont think any sports games that were released as of recent creators put much of an effort into them. All the next gen versions are looking better. Madden 25 looks way better on next gen then the one thats out now. Ive been debating on getting it. Same goes with 2k that was released. Not much was changed with it.
At the same time, the next gen footage that was leaked via ESPN showing Madden on XB1 did not look promising either. Then again, I don't think we are going to see a big leap right off the bat with first round of games on next gen. Obviously, overtime yes, right off the bat no! Looks aside, I am more interested in how it feels and plays on the new consoles along with the new controllers. We shall know soon enough.

At the same time, the next gen footage that was leaked via ESPN showing Madden did not look promising either. Then again, I don't think we are going to see a big leap right off the bat with first round of games on next gen. Obviously, overtime yes, right off the bat no! Looks aside, I am more interested in how it feels and plays on the new consoles along with the new controllers. We shall know soon enough.
Nothing they've ever done with Madden has looked that good even though it's all pre-rendered stuff anyway. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now but was thoroughly unimpressed with this years sports games after not having played any in a few years.

Grabbed a LN Scribblenauts Unmasked 3ds for $29. I know it's not supposed to be that good, but I'm a DC fanboy.

Thanks a ton to lookatthat for keeping an eye out for me!

At the same time, the next gen footage that was leaked via ESPN showing Madden on XB1 did not look promising either. Then again, I don't think we are going to see a big leap right off the bat with first round of games on next gen. Obviously, overtime yes, right off the bat no! Looks aside, I am more interested in how it feels and plays on the new consoles along with the new controllers. We shall know soon enough.
That ESPN footage is the only next gen Madden gameplay I have seen so far and it looked just like current gen. All their other videos look great, but they aren't actual gameplay. I'm not buying any PS4 games at launch except Ghosts and NBA 2k14. I'll try demos/trials to see if I want to get Madden or anything else.

On topic, I just bought a Wii U today and will be looking for some games. I remember seeing New Super Luigi U pop up in the warehouse a few times, but I don't remember how much it was. Anyone remember?

Grabbed a LN Scribblenauts Unmasked 3ds for $29. I know it's not supposed to be that good, but I'm a DC fanboy.

Thanks a ton to lookatthat for keeping an eye out for me!
I literally just finished the WiiU version (credits rolling as I type) and only because it's like four to six hours long to actually play through the story stuff. I gave up trying to beat it on my own after a couple hours of constant failing and just sat down with a guide for when I got stuck and banged it out. Even with a walk through it was arbitrary and confusing far too often for a series that's always touted as letting you play however you can imagine.

On topic, I just bought a Wii U today and will be looking for some games. I remember seeing New Super Luigi U pop up in the warehouse a few times, but I don't remember how much it was. Anyone remember?

About $20. Paid about the same at GS with the birthday coupon and the B2G1 is also going on for PUR member as well through the end of the day.

You are talking about unmasked and not unlimited right? Just so we are clear.
Yes, Unmasked. Siding with DC in the great nerd wars was the only reason I was commited to seeing it through and it wasn't really worth it in my opinion. At least it was a rental and short.

About $20. Paid about the same at GS with the birthday coupon and the B2G1 is also going on for PUR member as well through the end of the day.
Thanks. I was actually at Gamestop earlier today and they didn't have any copies. The WiiU used section was really poor. I don't even think they had 15 games. Hopefully it pops up again in the warehouse. I was able to get New Super Mario WiiU yesterday for $30 and want the Luigi game too.

Thanks. I was actually at Gamestop earlier today and they didn't have any copies. The WiiU used section was really poor. I don't even think they had 15 games. Hopefully it pops up again in the warehouse. I was able to get New Super Mario WiiU yesterday for $30 and want the Luigi game too.
It is also $20 on the eShop as DLC but requires keeping NSMBU where the disc version is standalone so better for most people if you can get it retail for that.

Thanks, I might be renting that one out instead then.
I would, it's super short even if you're into Scribblenauts.

Edit- Updating my completed games list it's been exactly two months since I completed a game. Clearly I need to play more six hour games that I did not like.

If you are Best Buy's GCU member and have not yet used the $10 off preowned game over $29.99 coupon (or if you can acquire one) then you can get Mario Wii U for $19.99.

With coupon you can also get either one of these for $24.99:

Pikimn 3
Resident Evil: Revelations
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
Lego City: Undercover
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Darksiders II
Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure

I left some out but you get the idea. Worth checking out especially if and when they have a b2g1 free sale on preowned games.

:wiiu: (Preowned) Link.

(In case the link does not work, just check the :wiiu: preowned games selection on the BBY website.)

If you are Best Buy's GCU member and have not yet used the $10 off preowned game over $29.99 coupon (or if you can acquire one) then you can get Mario Wii U for $19.99.

With coupon you can also get either one of these for $24.99:

Pikimn 3
Resident Evil: Revelations
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
Lego City: Undercover
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Darksiders II
Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure

I left some out but you get the idea. Worth checking out especially if and when they have a b2g1 free sale on preowned games.

:wiiu: (Preowned) Link.

(In case the link does not work, just check the :wiiu: preowned games selection on the BBY website.)
Wow thanks. I don't have a coupon, but those are still good prices to keep an eye on if they do a B2G1 like you said.

Well if we are making wish lists I want tales of eternia, fire emblem radiant dawn, skies of arcadia legends, and pokemon gale of darkness for 30 bucks each :)

That's weird. I did find it as $19.99 during the first week. I don't know what happened, but the used price jumped back to $34.99 or whatever it is now while the $19.99 remained. I haven't checked since then. I probably won't visit the downtown store any time soon, so I can't check for you.

Czak, it's EO4. Millennium is like $27.xx.

Thanks, I wouldn't want you to go out of your way (there are 3 different gamestops in the mall half a mile from where I work so I would go myself if anything), I was kind of hoping I had missed something or there was some kind of (legitimate) trick to get the $19.99 price.

Thanks, I wouldn't want you to go out of your way (there are 3 different gamestops in the mall half a mile from where I work so I would go myself if anything), I was kind of hoping I had missed something or there was some kind of (legitimate) trick to get the $19.99 price.
If you are talking about Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, it is still $19.99 but for new copy only. Used copy is $34.99. Check the online tracker to see if a store near you has any in stock.

:360: GRID 2 (LN) $20.78
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $18.61

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (G) $35.24

:ps3: Armored Core: Verdict Day (LN) $34.91
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Revolution Map Pack Included) (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Rock Band 3 - Playstation 3 (Game) (A) $22.06
:ps3: Hitman Trilogy HD (VG) $17.95
:ps3: Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (A) $9.69

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (A) $21.43 (LN) $26.79

:gc: Tales of Symphonia (A) $29.24

Status
Not open for further replies.