Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
You're active in JP's thread? I don't see you much over there, DealSeeker.
I actively follow that thread and drop in with trade values that aren't posted outside of what is alreay posted and leave intel on promos if someone hasn't already. I only post there when it is needed so that I don't clutter it. Over here I am trying to do the same by responding and posting deals at the same time so it stays somewhat on topic. Folks like yourself, Stellar Inertia, JP and few others do a good job of answering questions and posting there so I kick back instead when it comes to that thread.

On topic:

:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $45.59 (N) $47.97

:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (G) $9.64 (LN) $11.13

:psp: PlayStation Portable 2000 System - Piano Black (A) $70.56 (G) $76.44 (LN) $88.20

:wii: Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (LN) $20.30 (N) $23.40

Same! At least he will take care of those who purposely complain to Amazon for small issues.
Love how u bash people for "complaining" yet you posting about it is just as bad you tool

Also a small issue that netted me 14$. Ur jealous I get it

Also: done with this thread. I'm going full lurker status and only taking deals not posting them anymre.

Love how u bash people for "complaining" yet you posting about it is just as bad you tool
If I were you I would get a $0.80 game from GS. Never have I complained to Amazon for small things. Hell I have never returned anything either. With all the flipping addictedness you have you should have empty spare cases so why complain? Oh thats right....to take advantage.

I just hate people who knowingly try to take advantage. And dont use the "Im in college BS so I need to flip and complain." I am too and I dont nag. You dont even play games just put it on your shelf and let it collect dust and move on.

Also a small issue that netted me 14$. Ur jealous I get it

Also: done with this thread. I'm going full lurker status and only taking deals not posting them anymre.
Oh good. You got that free credit you wanted.

No wait, it was the principle of the matter or something? Remind me about that again.

If I were you I would get a $0.80 game from GS. Never have I complained to Amazon for small things. Hell I have never returned anything either. With all the flipping addictedness you have you should have empty spare cases so why complain? Oh thats right....to take advantage.

I just hate people who knowingly try to take advantage. And dont use the "Im in college BS so I need to flip and complain." I am too and I dont nag. You dont even play games just put it on your shelf and let it collect dust and move on.
I play games in my free time which is limited. It's ok go play your games all the time and have fun with your crap grades. Get on my level. Oh wait you're too incompetent and lazy to trade/flip to make profit. Have fun with your horrible GpA with all those games you play and brag about.

And wtf is the whole "Im in college BS so I need to flip and complain". I got purchased a Like New game and got Acceptable. Why the **** wouldnt you say something to CS? Oh wait because you like paying for something you didnt buy....yup

I play games in my free time which is limited. It's ok go play your games all the time and have fun with your crap grades. Get on my level. Oh wait you're too incompetent and lazy to trade/flip to make profit. Have fun with your horrible GpA with all those games you play and brag about.
Thanks I graduate in three months and will play even more games in my spare time out of work. I appreciate your concern. :wave:

And wtf is the whole "Im in college BS so I need to flip and complain". I got purchased a Like New game and got Acceptable. Why the **** wouldnt you say something to CS? Oh wait because you like paying for something you didnt buy....yup
you broke your promise :(

What is the cheapest anyone has seen Saints Row: The third the full package for the 360 go for? I see it now for around $25, but that is still at tad bit to high for me.

What is going on in this thread lately?  :whee:

I'm somewhat new, but is this the normal cycle of this thread? Need a large restock to get everyone to relax and stop worrying about everyone else and focus on the deals  :p 

What is the cheapest anyone has seen Saints Row: The third the full package for the 360 go for? I see it now for around $25, but that is still at tad bit to high for me.
Its been $20 new like twice before from other retailers. Although its been like two months since then. I feel like that game is somewhat getting its value back and prices seem to still be high for used. The few times I checked amazon for it its always been $24-$30.

Its been $20 new like twice before from other retailers. Although its been like two months since then. I feel like that game is somewhat getting its value back and prices seem to still be high for used. The few times I checked amazon for it its always been $24-$30.
It was part of a two for 30 deal on Walmart.com as well. Might want to check there.

It has been out for a while, and I can seriously see them going on sale $40 NEW somewhere eventually for those that want it.
That is my thought on it as well, that it should be 40 or less by holidays, but I figured if someone was actually looking to play it right away, it's not a bad price. It's not a great price, but it's not bad.

I'd pay cheapy for the privilege.

@DIG - I'd make a pepsiman exception because I'm on his top nice list.
Pepsiman should be able to run this forum. He seemed to have been competent enough to run his Pepsi Land forum (anyone remember that?)

If you really studied and had as high of a GPA as you say you do then you wouldn't have this much time to worry about a case that can be easily switched in five seconds (and it only takes that long if you're slow).

Hay DealSeeker tell me your top 5 wrestlers of all time
I grew up with the attitude era so got to go with wrestlers of that time.

Bret "The Hitman: Hart

Shawn Michaels

The Phenom "The Undertaker" (when The Brood and The Acolytes were part of his stable)

Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rock

I give you the attitude eras finest. So many more but those are atleast my top 5.

Staying on topic:

:ps3: PlayStation 3 WWE All Stars Wireless Brawl Pad "The Rock and Triple H" (VG) $15.87

same here, trying to hold out for a sub $150 vita though.
I'm gonna hold off. need to save my funds for BF, and for next gen, I mean If I had the big amount of credit that I do now in last november, I would of jumped on the BF vita, but as it stands I have waited long enough and will wait some time longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back