Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
First the B2G2 sale and now this. You are staying busy ;) I suggest you trade them towards this if any of the stores near you have it.
"Um, yes I'd like to trade all of these games and get eight America's Test Kitchen please." That still feels like it would draw more ire and attention.

Ended up cancelling the Dragon's Dogmas since those seem very likely to drop off the list and were back ordered a week (however that actually works).

"Um, yes I'd like to trade all of these games and get eight America's Test Kitchen please." That still feels like it would draw more ire and attention.

Ended up cancelling the Dragon's Dogmas since those seem very likely to drop off the list and were back ordered a week (however that actually works).
Lol! I know what you mean but the GS I go to know me. I told them flat out I was building credit and what I intended to do. Plus that is $0.99 I could care less about instead of returning games constantly (free club nintendo code for one). Although my base store is stocked with lot more Pokemon Black and White 2 ... so ;)

Lol! I know what you mean but the GS I go to know me. I told them flat out I was building credit and what I intended to do. Plus that is $0.99 I could care less about instead of returning games constantly (free club nintendo code for one). Although my base store is stocked with lot more Pokemon Black and White 2 ... so ;)
So, if you trade it in towards the $0.99 game--how much credit would you get back on your card?

I'm tempted to buy that inFAMOUS Collection but I know damn well I'd never play it...

you missed

likely dinger from recent sale
Ok. I got that part, I just took it as Gedemer saying that $15 for the used game wasn't a great deal because it's been that price new (guaranteeing the Vita version). Not so much saying it to confirm the dinger statement.

I'm tempted to buy that inFAMOUS Collection but I know damn well I'd never play it...
Wait for it to get cheaper, especially since it has Festival of Blood on voucher and it could be redeemed. You are likely going to find it on some sale like Gamestop did last year towards Sony collections or holiday sale in general that are nearly upon us.

Why wouldn't it be? 25% profit for doing nothing is acceptable.

$20 a piece but I ended up cancelling them since I was a little lower on credit than I expected.
True, I guess I'm just being lazy because I hate driving there, even though it's 5 min away from my house. Also, I don't have PUR. I think I'm gonna buy an Xbox 320GB Slim HDD however, for $63 and flip to GS with Playcation coupon for $84. Not bad since I'll just be using Amazon credit to buy it.

Ahh just ordered Black Ops 2 for 29 from NextWorth. Not the best price considering the one with revolution is 40, but I had a $20 credit and wanted it cheap.

deal im passin on da collection amazon owes me 2 promos from madden fiasco so when it clears to my account im buyin new for 25 but thanks for others as i hadnt seen them because ive been catching up on match game(yes its 1976 in my house)

prob snatchin devil survivor overclocked 

deal im passin on da collection amazon owes me 2 promos from maddef fiasco so when it clears to my account im buyin new for 25 but thanks for others as i hadnt seen them because ive been catching up on match game(yes its 1976 in my house)

prob snatchin devil survivor overclocked
Sounds good!

Anyone actually looking forward to 2ds?

ku-bigpic.gif

Article.

In other news Borderlands 2 is finally getting a GOTY in October. Lets hope it is on disk and not a voucher like the last first runs of Borderlands GOTY.

Anyone actually looking forward to 2ds?

ku-bigpic.gif

Article.
I really don't get it. Thing's huge so that's better for little hands? Doesn't fold to protect the screens? Great because kids are super careful and always put their stuff in cases.

in for 95 dollar dingers

If only Amazon sold such things new so we could get dingers on consoles. While I think the design is stupid I would buy a dinger at that price.

Ahh just ordered Black Ops 2 for 29 from NextWorth. Not the best price considering the one with revolution is 40, but I had a $20 credit and wanted it cheap.

with my purchase of devil survivor overclocked im out of credit til my madden return is processed so expect 5 dollar vitas and free ps4s tonite

IDK where I stand on that issue. As a buyer it would make me feel better to see the actual item I am buying. As a seller, I can see how it could be annoying...Not as annoying as the assholes that list stuff as new that isn't wrapped/factory sealed. I used to report about 70 a day when I sold on amazon and they never pulled their stuff. That is the main reason I migrated back to ebay.
Actually, Amazon has recently added the ability to add personal pictures to your Used listings (Not an option for New). So now there's no need for these clowns to dump their personal pics in the stock photos. These pictures show in your listing, next to your personal description. Example: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002L6H8EC/ref=dp_olp_collectible?ie=UTF8&condition=collectible

I tried using it a few weeks ago on a trial basis and it's actually helped move stuff. Around 90% of the things I've listed with pictures, even stuff that wasn't lowest price, has sold. I really need to do it with the rest of my stuff, but at around 2700 items, it's gonna take awhile.

Agreed 100%. I feel like I want to shove it in my SNES cartridge compartment or serve it on someone's bday.
I rather spend it on an original 3ds with all the capabilities at that point since the price is hovering around that mark and bound to be some deal on it come holiday season.
I wonder if many of them would fit together to make it look like a sliced cake.

I would like a regular 3DS design with no 3D. This new design is awkward and easier to damage.

I wonder if many of them would fit together to make it look like a sliced cake.

I would like a regular 3DS design with no 3D. This new design is awkward and easier to damage.
The 3DS is a lie! :whee:

There is a slider for that. I actually hated the idea of 3D before having it but actually use it on almost all of my games now because there are some devs that are actually putting it to good use.

The 3DS is a lie! :whee:

There is a slider for that. I actually hated the idea of 3D before having it but actually use it on almost all of my games now because there are some devs that are actually putting it to good use.
I have the 2D setting, but it sometimes slides to 3D when I open it and I don't even touch it. I would have just traded the 3D ability for a lower price when I got it if there was an option. Some of us can't see the stereoscopic 3D.

I have the 2D setting, but it sometimes slides to 3D when I open it and I don't even touch it. I would have just traded the 3D ability for a lower price when I got it if there was an option. Some of us can't see the stereoscopic 3D.
Guessing you have a normal 3DS and not an XL? The XL one actually has a clicky thing when it's off so you can't accidentally turn it on.

The 2DS isn't really a bad idea.  At first, I thought it looked like something from an April Fools joke, but it lowers the cost for additional sales on a handheld console, brings in additional sales on the software, accessories, Nintendo already has the guts, just added a new shell.  It's actually a pretty good idea.  No hinge to break, robust enough for younger children, same sized 3DS screen doesn't eat into XL sales, etc.

I'm in the same boat. Although I can "see" the 3D, it annoys me. The only time I ever had the 3D on was with Super Mario 3D Land, since some of the levels seemed to require it.

Now, if I were in a neckbrace and had a bracket to hold the 3DS at the exact angle and distance constantly, I would use the 3D more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back