Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now I don't feel like playing P4G

Just minimizes to look at cheapassgamer and apparently none of my recent 1 hour game time saved due to an update...

Would love to get the CE GoW3 but dat backlog

I hate it! How is muramasa? I got one as well but, it still hasn't shipped I have my friends vita ATM I'm gonna have to search for another one on amazon or cl but, I'm bound to get one!

Its been stuck on shipping now for 3 days I haven't ever had to wait like this I'm getting impatient
Mine has been in shipping now for a day. I got the Amitabha Edition; wanted that cover badly :)

-------

Don't know if this is a deal or not, but a 17 pack of styluses for the DS Lite Like New, my guess is you can use these for the 3DS, don't really know since I don't own ninty portables, but they are cheap for $4.07 http://www.amazon.com/Gator-Crunch-Ultimate-Stylus-Nintendo-DS/dp/B00AUZ9XEY/ref=sr_1_18?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1377837019&sr=1-18

EDIT: I see there are better and cheaper sets on amazon so no deal sorry.

Mine has been in shipping now for a day. I got the Amitabha Edition; wanted that cover badly :)

-------
Don't know if this is a deal or not, but a 17 pack of styluses for the DS Lite Like New, my guess is you can use these for the 3DS, don't really know since I don't own ninty portables, but they are cheap for $4.07 http://www.amazon.com/Gator-Crunch-Ultimate-Stylus-Nintendo-DS/dp/B00AUZ9XEY/ref=sr_1_18?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1377837019&sr=1-18
EDIT: I see there are better and cheaper sets on amazon so no deal sorry.
I ordered the same one 3 days ago like new it sounded like a dinger so I grabbed it but its been sitting forever in don't wanna complain but I'm tempted to

I got my copy of Luigi U earlier today, I guess the green case must have got busted or something because everything was flawless but they put the games/manual/papers inside of a 360 case to keep that green color haha, I'm fine with it for $10 off, still green at least!

Can you pretty much count on the DLC being redeemed with these? I'd like Soul Sacrifice, but there's an online code with new copies that is $10. Dammit I hate that.
I've had very good luck with that but that is definitely the attitude to take with these things and then just see it as a bonus if it works out otherwise.

Impulse purchased that LN Wub Wub for PS3 but have thought better of it at that price and cancelled it so keep your eyes open if you're interested.

Impulse purchased that LN Wub Wub for PS3 but have thought better of it at that price and cancelled it so keep your eyes open if you're interested.
It must be really hard holding on to your Amazon credit. Must resist ... must resist ... SQUIRREL, I mean oh look 2 games for GS trade promo. Remember Ps4 is just around the corner. ;) :lol:

Can you pretty much count on the DLC being redeemed with these? I'd like Soul Sacrifice, but there's an online code with new copies that is $10. Dammit I hate that.
Hit and miss. Most recently I've received the Mass Effect Collector's Edition with all CE codes and online pass unused. In the same box was a copy of Battlefield 3 LE with used online pass and LE code.

It must be really hard holding on to your Amazon credit. Must resist ... must resist ... SQUIRREL, I mean oh look 2 games for GS trade promo. Remember Ps4 is just around the corner. ;) :lol:
Seriously. At least there's been stuff to blow it on that turns into more credit or I would be in real trouble. It would be a lot easier though if Amazon would let me apply an amount of my choice to the PS4 instead of having to put the whole balance on it and that's why I wait. I don't want to put it all on it right now then have something worthwhile show up.

I have an online code ill give away to anyone that needs it for soul sacrifice. Just give me a few days cause I'm currently moving and my stuff is packed.

Seriously. At least there's been stuff to blow it on that turns into more credit or I would be in real trouble. It would be a lot easier though if Amazon would let me apply an amount of my choice to the PS4 instead of having to put the whole balance on it and that's why I wait. I don't want to put it all on it right now then have something worthwhile show up.
Did not know you couldn't put certain amount towards something on Amazon but the whole amount. Otherwise I was going to suggest doing just that to you. I am now holding off purchasing anymore games and such (just bought Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, hopefully last impulse purchase) unless I see something really amazing like the Injustice for $4.xx or $5.xx. Prepping for holiday season and the deals it will bring at this point.

Did not know you couldn't put certain amount towards something on Amazon but the whole amount. Otherwise I was going to suggest doing just that to you. I am now holding off purchasing anymore games and such (just bought Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, hopefully last impulse purchase) unless I see something really amazing like the Injustice for $4.xx or $5.xx. Prepping for holiday season and the deals it will bring at this point.
Yea. it is the only annoying thing about Amazon with their credit. Also, if you have any credit/gift cards applied to your account and you happen to have any "Subscribe and Save" subscriptions, it will automatically use your credit. There is no option to set it to not use your credit, like with regular purchases. I ran into this issue with my giftcards last Christmas.

Yea. it is the only annoying thing about Amazon with their credit. Also, if you have any credit/gift cards applied to your account and you happen to have any "Subscribe and Save" subscriptions, it will automatically use your credit. There is no option to set it to not use your credit, like with regular purchases. I ran into this issue with my giftcards last Christmas.
Wow, did not know that either. Luckily I haven't ran into that problem yet but glad to know about it so I don't run into that problem.

I would like to know why as well
basically if you played third, you'll be in for a visual shock. The game is really low res and ugly. Making a direct comparison to thirdd it's almost a wtf did they do kind of thing.

they game is fully enjoyable and 100% playable (sans bugs and glitches)

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-saints-row-iv-screenshot-comparison/

TTVPFyw.jpg

OqU0Xbm.jpg

HjlMjWE.jpg

5xJwiBe.jpg

basically if you played third, you'll be in for a visual shock. The game is really low res and ugly. Making a direct comparison to thirdd it's almost a wtf did they do kind of thing.

they game is fully enjoyable and 100% playable (sans bugs and glitches)

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-saints-row-iv-screenshot-comparison/
That's interesting. I've seen that with other PS3 games where it's like they almost have this Gaussian filter over them. Has to be something with the PS3 rendering stack because you used to see that a lot but not so much lately other than in how some games with bright colors look.

That's interesting. I've seen that with other PS3 games where it's like they almost have this Gaussian filter over them. Has to be something with the PS3 rendering stack because you used to see that a lot but not so much lately other than in how some games with bright colors look.
I find it really odd that the 4th game just looks so bad. It weird because Saint's Third looked pretty much the same on both consoles. In fact I think the site i referenced gave the edge to the ps3 version as it has less screen tearing.

So I was shocked to see IV looking this craptacular. t's the same game engine and really built off the backbone of Third

just get a halfway decent PC for Saints Row 4 and any multiplatform game in the last 2 years

just get a halfway decent PC for Saints Row 4 and any multiplatform game in the last 2 years
Alot of people like console gaming although you can use a console controller on PC.

Also some people don't like the idea of spending money on a PC.

It would be cool if the $1,000,000 Saints Row shows up on AWD for like $669,017. The code for the free space flight would probably already be used though!
Depends on if it is used or a dinger. Watch the description. Hope for the space flight but if it is LN then you can return it if the Lamborghini Gallardo has any scuff or has over 500 miles on it. Hell, any miles would make it not like new anymore. But you do risk getting banned if you complain about too many exotic sports cars.

I find it really odd that the 4th game just looks so bad. It weird because Saint's Third looked pretty much the same on both consoles. In fact I think the site i referenced gave the edge to the ps3 version as it has less screen tearing.

So I was shocked to see IV looking this craptacular. t's the same game engine and really built off the backbone of Third
Never noticed any of that, interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm playing it with a buddy on ps3 and the game is great, but I can see how this can irk some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back