Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad picked up a 70" 3D Sharp Aquos last week at a discount store...box said "does not turn on", he took a gamble and the thing is in perfect condition.

Oh, he paid $300 :oldman:

He gets insane deals. That is to say Pooky, the current tv we have is probably 3 years old, we got it on AWD, and it's been great. It's a Samsung series 8000.
Lucky bastard. Some random local store, or a chain?

Again, look at the ratings when you go to submit it. Like New (which is odd to begin with) for $21 then it drops to $6 for Good. Huge gamble but up to you.

Thanks. I'm trading in some other games for the Beyond TS promo and then I'll submit a separate one for MW3 since I won't really play it and would rather they just return it if I don't get the $21.

Is it safe to assume trying to trade in a normal copy of MW3 would not work? Is the Collection just a code inside? I see the case has that little corner about the DLC.
Normal copy won't work. You will need the one with the "$15 Bonus Content. DLC Collection 1 Included" imprint on top right corner. Otherwise you may end up getting rejected for it.

Anyone seen any Diablo IIIs? I have yet to see any even pre-owned at GS yet.
My GS have bunch around me for both consoles. Strange yours doesn't at this point. Over here (on AWD) though nope not seen them yet. One fleeting sighting of a 360 copy but that was it so that doesn't count since no one can recall the price or condition of it.

Does anyone know if the 5% cash back with Chase Freedom card also works for Warehouse Deals?  I have not bought anything from the warehouse deals in a while, is it charged amazon.com on your CC statement or is it different?  Thanks

Or if you can find it in a store near you, along with Metroid Trilogy and Xenoblade, B2G1 free on wii games. If you just wanted that alone, use the Bday coupon and get it cheaper than CAG16.
I still have a 25% off used game coupon still from that sotw a while ago... probably should use that soon. x.x, first urge is to use it on games to um, PLAY (and later trade into BB) but I have already "played" all the good ones already...

Is it safe to assume trying to trade in a normal copy of MW3 would not work? Is the Collection just a code inside? I see the case has that little corner about the DLC.
I tried a 360 copy. Didn't work for me. The reason, though, was 'damaged disc.' Disc was in perfect, or at least near-perfect condition. However, I acquired that game for free and don't need it so I'll continue to send it until they accept it or until the price drops.

I wish they would get a decent price for the gc and wii fire emblems :(  Man If only I had know about them when they came out I would of bought them back then.

Just snagged an Acceptable $10 PSN card for $5.53 after the 10% off coupon.  Didn't even have time to read the description though, so hoping/assuming it's just a dinger.  I know a different $10 PSN card popped up earlier, so for those in the market for cheap PSN credit, keep your eyes peeled, as they may have had a shipment of cards get damaged or something...

I still have a 25% off used game coupon still from that sotw a while ago... probably should use that soon. x.x, first urge is to use it on games to um, PLAY (and later trade into BB) but I have already "played" all the good ones already...
I see what you are doing there. Not really worth the hassle other than to play (those in particular) but your coupon has other wonderful uses. Anyways, back on topic and then I am done until later.

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with Kinect (VG) $163.63

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition (LN) $27.84

:ps2: Chulip (LN) $17.06

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (A) $218.25
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $33.87

:wiiu: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (LN) $29.69

If anyone chances to see Fire Emblem: Awakening sometime tomorrow and feels like posting it I'd appreciate it! I'm not holding my breath but you never know. I'll be in court all day but I'll be checking during my downtime.

Nice score! It is up there with Metroid Trilogy and Xenoblade.
More so in my opinion, now that GameStop reprinted Xenoblade and Metroid Trilogy. I don't see Xenoblade remaining so high. Plenty of copies available and demand steadily dropping as those that want it pick it up. Since Metroid wasn't reprinted with the steel book it may not be affected as much. Guess time will tell but I'm waiting on Xenoblade and Metroid Prime until everything becomes more stable and prices stop dropping.

I bought another copy of the Last of Us which ended up being $36.40. I'll trade one of the copies in to Amazon for the DS4 and Beyond offers. Thanks for all the deal posts everyone.

I see what you are doing there. Not really worth the hassle other than to play (those in particular) but your coupon has other wonderful uses. Anyways, back on topic and then I am done until later.

Thanks, I've been trying to get Blacklist on the Wii U since last week.

Thanks, grabbed SR4. Getting it under $30 was my goal.

So I bought Sweet Fuse in Very Good condition and it finally arrived...in a DVD case. Who puts a PSP game in a DVD case?! It's flying around in there and I'm afraid to open it. Sucks that it's going back. But seriously, what the hell?

Cool....I still can't find a 3DS XL cheap but did use the RMENOT10 coupon for a TASCAM DR-100mkII which will help in Podcasts.

For anyone who has purchased a decent sized item over the past week or so.  I saw people on SD emailing Amazon Reps about retroactively getting 10% off a previous purchased so I tried my luck.  Ended up getting a promo code for 10% of the cost of the Vita I picked up last week.  I know there are some other people in here with recent vita/ps3 purchases, worth a shot.

Is the coupon a one time use?  Because I tried getting some other stuff w/ the coupon yesterday and it only took if off my first order only?

For anyone who has purchased a decent sized item over the past week or so. I saw people on SD emailing Amazon Reps about retroactively getting 10% off a previous purchased so I tried my luck. Ended up getting a promo code for 10% of the cost of the Vita I picked up last week. I know there are some other people in here with recent vita/ps3 purchases, worth a shot.
That's pretty cool of them if they'll do it, actually. This is why I love Amazon's customer service. I'm always putting them through their paces and they have never been anything but amazing. Is it stupid to ask what SD is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back