Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's DS4U! Welcome back!

Did you not notice "Handheld Gamer" under my name? Small screens actually don't bother me at all. I'm just thinking that the functionality is a little low when it comes to the Wii games.
Haha Thank You! I've been lurking around, but haven't got to doing much posting. DS2U has been taking care of that ;)

Received my New Super Luigi U today. Ordered LN (DINGER) and it was like freshly opened and then just sent to my door. Even the CN code was still there and usable, good deal.

The acceptable copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV for $23.xx came brand new and factory sealed (it's the LE with all the extras). The outer box had some wear and tear from storage, but it's hardly noticeable. And no, it's not re-sealed. Very happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
The acceptable copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV for $23.xx came brand new and factory sealed (it's the LE with all the extras). The outer box had some wear and tear from storage, but it's hardly noticeable. And no, it's not re-sealed. Very happy with the purchase.
I paid $10 more for mine. Can I punch you?

Nice score there. Congrats. Wish I would have had the same luck with my SMT IV purchase.

That does not make me feel better because I did not use it while it was valid.

Jerk.
How about a picture of the official Dinger mascot?

dinger.vertical.jpg

He doesn't rep the MLB, he reps the AMZ WHD. If that doesn't make you happy then...

Nice score there. Congrats. Wish I would have had the same luck with my SMT IV purchase.
It must have been a picky grader in the warehouse who graded it, because I honestly expected much worse for Acceptable. What happened with yours?

Nice one. The acceptable copy that I ordered earlier came in pretty beat up shape. (bent box, missing the little piece that fills in the empty space above the case, art book has a decent scuff on the corner) It had everything except the club code, but the game case has a chunk missing out of the side. (so the plastic and cover insert are fine, just the case is borked). I am totally fine with the quality,, but what peeves me the most is that the prices on all acceptable copies dropped to your price of $23 from the $27 I paid. I just bit a few days too soon.

EDIT, scratch that. Mine was a "good". Well, crap. I will try my luck with lower grades again. Maybe I should just send it back... I am not familiar with the process, so practicing would be useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh.  Had an order for Scribblenauts Unlimited and Mario Galaxy 2 from the restock the other night but accidentally used the wrong card while I had no credit so my orders got declined and it wouldn't let me update the billing info until they cancelled them.  :fridge:

Sigh. Had an order for Scribblenauts Unlimited and Mario Galaxy 2 from the restock the other night but accidentally used the wrong card while I had no credit so my orders got declined and it wouldn't let me update the billing info until they cancelled them. :fridge:
So that's where the $14 Scribblenauts from earlier came from bummer

Sigh. Had an order for Scribblenauts Unlimited and Mario Galaxy 2 from the restock the other night but accidentally used the wrong card while I had no credit so my orders got declined and it wouldn't let me update the billing info until they cancelled them. :fridge:
#EldritchGonCry

Apparently my Scribblenauts was rainbow colored USB cables so you might have dodged a bullet ;)

Was able to get FF14 CE PS3 for $58.10

Good Condition - Medium mark on set case. Medium wrinkle / bend on set case

Dinger?
Possible, I thought the CE was only available at GameStop? Isn't that the one with the controller. Almost bought Fifa 14 for PS3 but then I realized I have no use for it at all. Fifa on the 360 is much better.

Possible, I thought the CE was only available at GameStop? Isn't that the one with the controller. Almost bought Fifa 14 for PS3 but then I realized I have no use for it at all. Fifa on the 360 is much better.
think its final fantasy 14 not fifa

:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (VG) $27.71
:360: Tales of Vesperia (A) $19.56 (VG) $22.83 (LN) $24.46
:360: Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition (G) $17.77
:360: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (LN from Express Media) $13.53 (VG) $13.83
:360: Dishonored (LN) $12.78
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter (VG) $11.25
:360: Rayman Origins (LN from Express Media) $8.41 (A) $9.32

:ps3: Resistance 2 Collector's Edition (G) $15.02
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (VG) $27.69
:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (VG) $13.85
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (VG) $13.60

:psp: Dragon's Crown (LN) $29.25

:psp: Sweet Fuse: At Your Side w/Pre order bonus (VG) $20.76

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (A) $215.94 (G) $233.94 (LN) $269.93
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $31.61

:ds: Pokemon Pearl Version (VG) $33.52

Apparently my Scribblenauts was rainbow colored USB cables so you might have dodged a bullet ;)
Maybe that's what I was secretly hoping for. At least I got a copy for $20 at Meijer last week but after tax that's almost a $7 difference from what it was on AWD.

Ridiculous thing is I kept trying to change it and it kept telling me to contact CS. I contact CS and they send me a link to the same thing that tells me to contact CS.

In other news I just got a job at GameStop :p nailed the interview
Better late than never; Congrats man!

I do have a favor to ask of you. When you are settled in and have time, please post your converted to used CEs / LEs finds in the thread dedicated to that. Outside of GS employees, it is really a hit or a miss to nail those. Usually that stuff happens on Wednesday's along with other price changes but when though is a mystery. You will probalby know the cycle better than others soon enough. I love scoring LEs and CEs for cheap at GS so that will be a huge help. Best of luck to you!

Well my resident evil 6 archives like new order just arrived, but it wasn't the archives edition it was the normal edition :ziplip: on the other hand my forza 4 limited edition came full and with the codes untouched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back