Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
i just bought platinum biut 99 percent chance i return/cancel

esp now that ds2 beta stuff just went up

Bit on Platinum, pretty decent price, if I don't get around to playing it I'm sure I can trade it or flip it for nearly the same value, especially with Pokemon hype on the rise with X/Y coming out.

Looks like a lot of Pokemon games were posted, wonder why? Maybe also because of X/Y?

Ugh, I'm super bummed I missed Animal Crossing: New Leave for $21.00. Even I might have bit at that price and I hated the last Animal Crossing I tried to play...

question to the pokemon buyers in the thread did any of you get the palkia from the evil empire and if so would you be willing to sell it to me

imo you are better off with w gc version or wild world
The only reason I'd get any version is to play with friends so the 3DS one is the only one I'd really be interested in. But chances are I'll think better of it and just not get a game I know I won't enjoy. That's why I haven't gotten Etrian Odyssey: Untold (I hate mapping shit) and Shin Megami Tensei IV yet. I'm trying to be practical and not horde everything. It's a new concept for me.

The new Animal Crossing (3DS) is fantastic and the best in the series in my opinion. 

I played it so often I decided to go digital to free up my cartridge slot for other games, and even now I play the game every other day to check on my town, new items, neighbors, monthly events, etc. Probably sunk close to 200 hours into it. 

I went ahead and ordered a Platinum. Hopefully they stay on the trade 2 list at GS. Almost ordered Soul Silver, but I already have it. Maybe it comes withthe PokeWalker.

I went ahead and ordered a Platinum. Hopefully they stay on the trade 2 list at GS. Almost ordered Soul Silver, but I already have it. Maybe it comes withthe PokeWalker.
curse you now i just bought 2 platinum

make that 3 because i want to keep 1

It's like someone shook the AWD Pokémon tree and several fruit fell down. I picked up a Platinum for $20 myself just now. Haven't played a Pokémon game for longer than 15 minutes since Fire Red years ago. Been itching to play one recently though. Tried Black 2 and decided I would rather play one of the earlier games. I really like how XY look. Thinking about picking one of them up as well.

eldritch theres a bunch of decent 1st party wii games at solid prices up
Anything interesting? I had actually gone to bed about 20 minutes before tou said that because the inventory numbers had not changed in a positive way for two hours and they've been pretty consistent with restock times lately. Actually managed to sleep like a normal person so I guess it's worth it.

Apparently Pokemon Platinum is still available in significant quantity since I just ordered one and still not saying XX left.

Every damn time I see this I want to do it but... no. NO, SAM. Wait until we know for sure if there are going to be any holiday bundles and what they include...

Doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

RE: Wii U Deluxe 32GB for $211

and-its-gone.jpg

Just got the 'good' Chrono Cross I ordered about a week and a half ago (thanks free shipping).  It came factory sealed with a 'slight' crack on the front of the case.

Love me some dingers.

Did I miss a massive restock or something? I havent logged in in like 2 days and i come back to 641 notifications
You did miss a decent sized restock but at the same time about 500 of those notifications are probably off topic banter that goes on in this thread like this one. :p

Boy, I have a feeling this is going to be a mess to deal with.  My PS3 Deadpool still says $19.30, still has the $19.30 pending charge in my credit for that order and now on the order details it doesn't even show the credit applied any longer.

Every damn time I see this I want to do it but... no. NO, SAM. Wait until we know for sure if there are going to be any holiday bundles and what they include...
The way I see it, if there are any holiday bundles, they'll fall into one of three categories:

1. Bundled game doesn't interest me.
2. Bundled game interests me, but the price doesn't reflect what I'm willing to pay for the Wii U + that game.
3. Bundled game is digital-only (if Nintendo announces any more bundles like the LoZ: WW HD one), which doesn't appeal to those like me who prefer physical media.

That third one might not bother you all that much, but hopefully you see my point.

2. Bundled game interests me, but the price doesn't reflect what I'm willing to pay for the Wii U + that game.
Unless they do a last minute price drop I see this being the most likely. Nintendo does great holiday offers but they're at or just barely under retail. If you can get the system for almost $90 below retail and then have the ability to cherry pick BF sales I would go that way personally.

The way I see it, if there are any holiday bundles, they'll fall into one of three categories:

1. Bundled game doesn't interest me.
3. Bundled game is digital-only (if Nintendo announces any more bundles like the LoZ: WW HD one), which doesn't appeal to those like me who prefer physical media.

That third one might not bother you all that much, but hopefully you see my point.
4. Bundle + gift card offer (which might tempt some folks more than others).

Unless they do a last minute price drop I see this being the most likely. Nintendo does great holiday offers but they're at or just barely under retail. If you can get the system for almost $90 below retail and then have the ability to cherry pick BF sales I would go that way personally.
Exactly my thoughts. Nintendo is just so stubborn when it comes to price drops that outside of the Wii U completely and totally bombing this Christmas shopping season (unlikely based in part on the renewed interest I've seen in Super Mario 3D World on various sites, myself included), I doubt they'll introduce another price drop any time soon, at least not for several more months.

Of course, I can't speak for retailers who might introduce their own sales/bundles/package deals to move units, but those are much harder to predict.

4. Bundle + gift card offer (which might tempt some folks more than others).
True, but the best I could see is $299.99 bundle + $50 GC, which still isn't that attractive IMO. You're right, though, in that that could appeal to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back