Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but the best I could see is $299.99 bundle + $50 GC, which still isn't that attractive IMO. You're right, though, in that that could appeal to some people.
Would still rather have a $220 console. Then again I bought the Zelda system and have yet to even redeem the code now that I'm selling my LE (sadly).

True, but the best I could see is $299.99 bundle + $50 GC, which still isn't that attractive IMO. You're right, though, in that that could appeal to some people.
Agreed, that was my best case scenario. However, even that I don't think will come close to what we paid for the deluxe bundle which is why I jumped on the deal and I am glad I did, thanks to your heads up on it. :)

It figures Soul Silver would pop up after I bought it at Gamestop, luckily I only paid $35 for it and it came with the case and an unused club nintendo code.  I also bought a Pokewalker for $20 off of eBay.  I couldn't resist a LN Pokemon Platinum for $20.70.  I just need to pick up one of the gen V games later on so I can transfer some pokemon to gen VI.

Would still rather have a $220 console. Then again I bought the Zelda system and have yet to even redeem the code now that I'm selling my LE (sadly).
Why are you selling it? That was good deal since you redeemed bunch of PUR points to get coupons and get it on the cheap.

I traded in my Wii U Deluxe 32GB to GS last week for $225 with hopes of some sort of bundle or deal on the Zelda system during Black Friday.

I remember Best Buy had a BF deal on the Zelda 3DS system that was $20 off retail. Now this particular system is reselling for a crazy amount...

Why are you selling it? That was good deal since you redeemed bunch of PUR points to get coupons and get it on the cheap.
No, no, not the system. Selling the Wind Waker HD LE with the Ganon figure (sadly). Can't turn down $90+ for it when real money is more valuable than credit. Wish I had actually seen these being immediately rare and pre-ordered two. Probably going to sell the codes too and do a trade two for a physical copy of the game.

No, no, not the system. Selling the Wind Waker HD LE with the Ganon figure (sadly). Can't turn down $90+ for it when real money is more valuable than credit. Wish I had actually seen these being immediately rare and pre-ordered two. Probably going to sell the codes too and do a trade two for a physical copy of the game.
Ah ok, I was going to say someone must be paying you a lot of money for you to part with the system. On the other hand that is very nice offer on the Wind Waker LE.

I traded in my Wii U Deluxe 32GB to GS last week for $225 with hopes of some sort of bundle or deal on the Zelda system during Black Friday.

I remember Best Buy had a BF deal on the Zelda 3DS system that was $20 off retail. Now this particular system is reselling for a crazy amount...
I bought that 3DS on BF from BB. Until about a month ago I had played it maybe twice. Deciding the 3DS wasn't for me, I threw it on eBay I got close to double what I paid for it. Wasn't expect that. Made me wish I had never opened it.

Chances are there will be another Zelda 3ds (or xl) system for the new zelda game so here is hoping to catching one of those on the deal side if and when that happens.

You could also use a b-day coupon on a used copy to get it for $32.39+tax after PUR. Just throwing that out there. ;)

Ah ok, I was going to say someone must be paying you a lot of money for you to part with the system. On the other hand that is very nice offer on the Wind Waker LE.
I'm sure I'll regret it down the line when it's selling for even more new but when I wasn't particularly impressed with it compared to the EU version I would rather get what I can out of it now than pack it away and hope nothing happens to it.

Agreed, that was my best case scenario. However, even that I don't think will come close to what we paid for the deluxe bundle which is why I jumped on the deal and I am glad I did, thanks to your heads up on it. :)
You guys have the right read on it. These deals are very good especially if you are going to put the WiiU to good use this fall.

I have yet to pull the trigger on one of them because I feel like I can get a deluxe bundle for about $150 next summer/fall. Cowboom has also been flooded with them lately, mostly 4s and 5s but you do get the occasional 6.

You guys have the right read on it. These deals are very good especially if you are going to put the WiiU to good use this fall.

I have yet to pull the trigger on one of them because I feel like I can get a deluxe bundle for about $150 next summer/fall. Cowboom has also been flooded with them lately, mostly 4s and 5s but you do get the occasional 6.
This deal for here and now is great but you are right that later down the road it could be had for cheaper (from somewhere like cowboom or during the holidays and thereafter) so if you are going to get it to play now, jump on the deal. Otherwise wait for a deal for when you are going to get the use out of the system.

Yep if you're looking for one keep checking cowboom. Usually 4s and 5s but I got a grade 7 the other night for $188 shipped after the CowBoom10 coupon.

I got that Wonderful 101 and don't even have my Wii U anymore. I really hope there is a deal on the Zelda Bundle lol
bah I'm looking for W101. How much was it? Probably still too much for me..

edit: nvm I see it was $32.xx. Don't think I want to pay over $25.

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Sega Smash Pack Volume 1 (VG from Express Media) $5.16 (LN) $13.64

Staring at 2 AWD tabs open. 1 with Ni No Kuni and the other with that WiiU Deluxe. Why am I not clicking buy on either? I should have bought Ni No Kuni when it first came out and now it's only $11. That WiiU Deluxe is such a good price for now and I already have 2 WiiU games I want to play, they're just sitting on a table waiting for me to buy the system to play them on.

Why am I such a coward?

*EDIT* Nevermind about the WiiU. A person much braver than I got a good deal.

Staring at 2 AWD tabs open. 1 with Ni No Kuni and the other with that WiiU Deluxe. Why am I not clicking buy on either? I should have bought Ni No Kuni when it first came out and now it's only $11. That WiiU Deluxe is such a good price for now and I already have 2 WiiU games I want to play, they're just sitting on a table waiting for me to buy the system to play them on.

Why am I such a coward?
From what I heard Ni No Kuni is a steal at that price so I'd bite. Me personally, I'd wait on the Wii U til BF. I want the Wii U but I know there will be a great deal on it then.

Staring at 2 AWD tabs open. 1 with Ni No Kuni and the other with that WiiU Deluxe. Why am I not clicking buy on either? I should have bought Ni No Kuni when it first came out and now it's only $11. That WiiU Deluxe is such a good price for now and I already have 2 WiiU games I want to play, they're just sitting on a table waiting for me to buy the system to play them on.

Why am I such a coward?
You waited too long. They are both long gone.

Why am I such a coward?
Maybe you don't have time to play these games? Overwhelmed with the backlog of games to play?

The ni no kuni is a no brainer, grab that one.

As for the wii u...well...black friday IS coming up. It all depends on how much you wanna play those games. If you got a back log maybe you could just focus on killing that a bit? That's my justification for waiting on a ps4 anyway.

Edit: neeeevermind then. Gone.

Was in a similar situation recently with the Wii U and finally caved and bought it--no regrets. It's a fab secondary system for the price if you have any appreciation for Nintendo games.

Why am I such a coward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back